Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,369 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Spss Training - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Spss Training (1946 Views)

Spss Training Promo! Spss Training Promo!! Spss Training Promo!!! / Gis And Spss Training/consultation / Training On The Use Of Of Excel, Spss,epi-info & E-views Statistical Packages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spss Training by foli: 1:23pm On Feb 28, 2011
TRAINING ON SPSS
3Is STATISTICS SOLUTIONS now offers training on SPSS software, the training commences from the month of March

Target Audience:
Our target audience include but not limited to Students (Undergraduates, Graduates, MSc, etc), Market Researchers, Business Development Executives, Academic Researchers, etc

Duration: The training will be for a period of 4 weeks (Saturdays only, except on request)

Venue: It will communicated to intending participants at the time of registration

Training Packages
SPSS Tutorial and Training software
SPSS training manual

For further enquiries and registration please call: 08076188807, 08076036869, 08187269934, and 08137429487
You can also send e-mail to: three.eyes27@yahoo.com
Re: Spss Training by prettydiva(f): 2:08pm On Feb 28, 2011
Whats Spss about?
Re: Spss Training by Dunddy(m): 5:30pm On Feb 28, 2011
is there a chance for those in ibadan to participate?
Re: Spss Training by foli: 1:22pm On Mar 03, 2011
is there a chance for those in ibadan to participate?

Of course yes if you feel you could come during the weekends throughout the duration of the training then you can enrol but we are planning to stage one in Ibadan in the nearer future for those in that part of the country.
Re: Spss Training by Ivoo(m): 8:42pm On Mar 04, 2011
I am in sokoto, how can i participate please. I need the SPSS and Peachtree training too well. send details to ivokingjur@yahoo.com
Re: Spss Training by andrewsega(m): 4:16pm On Mar 05, 2011
Do you teach STATA or Epinfo too?
Re: Spss Training by foli: 5:28pm On Mar 05, 2011
I am in sokoto, how can i participate please. I need the SPSS and Peachtree training too well. send details to ivokingjur@yahoo.com

For now we are not planning for those in sokoto and I won't advise you come down to Lagos every weekend for this one but if you want the training, I can fix you at a time you will be free to come down to Lagos. Otherwise, you can hang on till we fix one at your end but I will send the training outline to you e-mail just to have an idea of what it entails.

Thanks
Re: Spss Training by foli: 5:35pm On Mar 05, 2011
Do you teach STATA or Epinfo too?

Yes, we do but that would be based on personal arrangement since on our schedule we don't have it commercially for now. For more enquiries, check the contacts in the subject.

Thanks
Re: Spss Training by itsfromkay(m): 9:53pm On Mar 05, 2011
I'm interested. What's d financial involvement? Pls inbox "itsforkay@gmail.com". Would appreciate ur response. Cya.
Re: Spss Training by Ivoo(m): 9:39am On Mar 06, 2011
I appreciate your respond. Please send the trainning outline as u promised. If possible the materials for the SPSS trainning and tell me the financial involvement. Good pple deserve Thanks you.

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Trainees Wanted For N50,000 Salary Monthly Pay / Teaching Jobs In Nigeria At Dee Unique International College, July 22nd 2013 / Invitation For A Chat With A Company Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.