Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Leomike Enwerem: Meet Prince Nelson Father, King Of Imo Ebie Land In Imo State - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Leomike Enwerem: Meet Prince Nelson Father, King Of Imo Ebie Land In Imo State (66886 Views)

Prince Nelson Evicted From BBNaija All-Stars House / Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds / BBNaija: Nelson Had Sex With Diane In The House? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leomike Enwerem: Meet Prince Nelson Father, King Of Imo Ebie Land In Imo State by Abagworo(m): 7:56pm On Sep 24, 2020
classicfrank4u:
This bb9ja show na pure connection..
Nobody is really poor in that house as we think
Not even laycon

Even the girls there have wealthy sponsors. Laycon even if not from a billionaire nuclear family must be connected by extention to a big shot that helped him bribe his way to the house.

6 Likes

Re: Leomike Enwerem: Meet Prince Nelson Father, King Of Imo Ebie Land In Imo State by Kingrefreshed: 7:56pm On Sep 24, 2020
NaijaCoverBlog:
Update From . COM

Former BBNaija housemate Prince was a physics student at University of Calabar who also won Mr. Nigerian in 2018, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , Prince is the son of a billionaire and King. His father is King Leomike Enwerem who holds the title of HRH Eze Ebii 1 of Ebie land in Imo State. This makes him the Prince of Imo of Ebie in Imo state.

See Photos of Prince’s father As Obtained By Below;

Source: BLOG

Before nko? Anyone who makes it to the BBN house must be from a very rich family. All of them! Even Laycon!!!!

How did he get the millions he paid to reminisce and all other mega artists he featured in his album

He stole them or from bet9ja

Una funny die

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leomike Enwerem: Meet Prince Nelson Father, King Of Imo Ebie Land In Imo State by Whobedatte(m): 7:57pm On Sep 24, 2020
Bobby4090:
So every rich person is now termed as a billionaire. If people know what is meant to be a billionaire people won't use that term lightly.
Latest Forbes listed only 7 billionaires in Nigeria.
Forbes rate in dollar

3 Likes

Re: Leomike Enwerem: Meet Prince Nelson Father, King Of Imo Ebie Land In Imo State by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 24, 2020
Macsjebs:
Awwwnnn so cute kiss

IF LAYCON DOESN'T WIN BBNAIJA, MARK MY WORDS

I WILL QUIT MY BUSINESS, DELETE THE THREAD ON MY SIGNATURE. THEREAFTER, I WILL DEACTIVATE MY NAIRALAND ACCOUNT

APOLOGIES TO THOSE WHO WOULD MISS ME, BUT IT'S UP TO YOU TO PREVENT THESE BY VOTING LAYCON, IF YOU INDEED CARE ABOUT ME & MY BIZ

VOTE LAYCON!

As an upcoming entrepeneur, you NEVER allow your partisanship be publicly known or confirmed. It alienates a segment of the market that aren't on the same side as you.

Unless you are an established mogul and don't mind loosing customers.

I'm neither for nor against Laycon though

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leomike Enwerem: Meet Prince Nelson Father, King Of Imo Ebie Land In Imo State by Carlylepneuma: 7:57pm On Sep 24, 2020
The way amaner this BBN is going ehn? one day children will be asked in school, that what do u want become if u grow and they will say BBN House MATE! ,
Re: Leomike Enwerem: Meet Prince Nelson Father, King Of Imo Ebie Land In Imo State by Hedgedog: 7:57pm On Sep 24, 2020
Bobby4090:
So every rich person is now termed as a billionaire. If people know what is meant to be a billionaire people won't use that term lightly.
Forbes is in Dollars� and most that appear in our local news is in Naira

1 Like

Re: Leomike Enwerem: Meet Prince Nelson Father, King Of Imo Ebie Land In Imo State by Sixfeetbelle: 7:57pm On Sep 24, 2020
3Hopeblog:

What the F is wrong with you.. Thought you are pastor. SEE AS YOU SET ME UP AFTER OPENING THIS THREAD IN A BUS

It's not the Pastor. His moniker ends with "89"
Re: Leomike Enwerem: Meet Prince Nelson Father, King Of Imo Ebie Land In Imo State by jericco1(m): 7:57pm On Sep 24, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

Naira is worthless.

Billionaire in Naira is very common now as our money has no value

You don't measure a billionaire using naira, but dollars cool

1 Like

Re: Leomike Enwerem: Meet Prince Nelson Father, King Of Imo Ebie Land In Imo State by clockwisereport: 7:57pm On Sep 24, 2020
BizBayo:

He's got served!
I just dey wait make dem dash am his ban
Re: Leomike Enwerem: Meet Prince Nelson Father, King Of Imo Ebie Land In Imo State by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 24, 2020
airsaylongcom:

As an upcoming entrepeneur, you NEVER allow your partisanship be publicly known or confirmed. It alienates a segment of the market that aren't on the same side as you.

Unless you are an established mogul and don't mind loosing customers.

I'm neither for or against Laycon though
Thanks for the tips, will heed to ur advice

3 Likes

Re: Leomike Enwerem: Meet Prince Nelson Father, King Of Imo Ebie Land In Imo State by Agadinaagwuofe: 8:05pm On Sep 24, 2020
jericco1:
How is he a billionaire?
The wey Nigerians call person billionaire eh
To be sincere na that one tire me! especially all these mushroom bloggers. The way dem they misuse the word "billionaire" I feel they have to be a law to prohibit all these imaginary quotations.. Every small thing "billionaire" son..Nonsense and ingredients.

2 Likes

Re: Leomike Enwerem: Meet Prince Nelson Father, King Of Imo Ebie Land In Imo State by peacettw: 8:06pm On Sep 24, 2020
Will like to point out that I find it incredibly amazing that despite his background, Prince is skilled in so many things. Bravo

1 Like

Re: Leomike Enwerem: Meet Prince Nelson Father, King Of Imo Ebie Land In Imo State by nuelzy: 8:08pm On Sep 24, 2020
Macsjebs:
Awwwnnn so cute kiss

I WILL QUIT MY BUSINESS, DELETE THE THREAD ON MY SIGNATURE. THEREAFTER, I WILL DEACTIVATE MY NAIRALAND ACCOUNT

APOLOGIES TO THOSE WHO WOULD MISS ME, BUT IT'S UP TO YOU TO PREVENT THESE BY VOTING LAYCON, IF YOU INDEED CARE ABOUT ME & MY BIZ

VOTE LAYCON!
if at this age.. A tv show is your onky achievement.. Abeg.. better die.. You're not useful

1 Like

Re: Leomike Enwerem: Meet Prince Nelson Father, King Of Imo Ebie Land In Imo State by 3Hopeblog(m): 8:10pm On Sep 24, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

It's not the Pastor. His moniker ends with "89"

Thanks for the clarification.

Oga Seun please do something about this impersonation of usernames. Numbers shouldn't be the difference between two user names.

2 Likes

Re: Leomike Enwerem: Meet Prince Nelson Father, King Of Imo Ebie Land In Imo State by 3Hopeblog(m): 8:11pm On Sep 24, 2020
abiolaoladipupo:

This one is impersonating. The pastor na Righteousness89

Thanks for the clarification.

4 Likes

Re: Leomike Enwerem: Meet Prince Nelson Father, King Of Imo Ebie Land In Imo State by homesteady(m): 8:12pm On Sep 24, 2020
Everybody is a billionaire.
Re: Leomike Enwerem: Meet Prince Nelson Father, King Of Imo Ebie Land In Imo State by Zyrac: 8:13pm On Sep 24, 2020
Re: Leomike Enwerem: Meet Prince Nelson Father, King Of Imo Ebie Land In Imo State by donprinyo(m): 8:14pm On Sep 24, 2020
classicfrank4u:
This bb9ja show na pure connection..
Nobody is really poor in that house as we think
Not even laycon
Laycon nah tinubu concubine's son

3 Likes

Re: Leomike Enwerem: Meet Prince Nelson Father, King Of Imo Ebie Land In Imo State by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 24, 2020
jericco1:

You don't measure a billionaire using naira, but dollars cool

Gbam! Otherwise loads of Zimbabweans and Liberian will be called billionaires

1 Like

Re: Leomike Enwerem: Meet Prince Nelson Father, King Of Imo Ebie Land In Imo State by winkmart: 8:16pm On Sep 24, 2020
h
Re: Leomike Enwerem: Meet Prince Nelson Father, King Of Imo Ebie Land In Imo State by mannasseh(m): 8:17pm On Sep 24, 2020
3Hopeblog:

What the F is wrong with you.. Thought you are a pastor. SEE AS YOU SET ME UP AFTER OPENING THIS THREAD IN A BUS
thats not the main acct... he is just impersonating righteousness89

1 Like

Re: Leomike Enwerem: Meet Prince Nelson Father, King Of Imo Ebie Land In Imo State by martineverest(m): 8:20pm On Sep 24, 2020
udemzyudex:
Everybody na billionaire now for Naija.
I swear

u might be billionaire and not even know

1 Like

Re: Leomike Enwerem: Meet Prince Nelson Father, King Of Imo Ebie Land In Imo State by wonderiyke(m): 8:23pm On Sep 24, 2020
Bobby4090:

My dear the thing tire me oooo! Everything to them is "Billionaire Billionaire". Na so the thing easy reach!!!!!!
Re: Leomike Enwerem: Meet Prince Nelson Father, King Of Imo Ebie Land In Imo State by vickydevoka(m): 8:26pm On Sep 24, 2020
No Mata how u yellow in between de thigh must black . Y? Y Dem no de bleach am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leomike Enwerem: Meet Prince Nelson Father, King Of Imo Ebie Land In Imo State by vickydevoka(m): 8:27pm On Sep 24, 2020
No Mata how u yellow in between de thigh must black . Y? Y Dem no de bleach am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leomike Enwerem: Meet Prince Nelson Father, King Of Imo Ebie Land In Imo State by classicfrank4u(m): 8:28pm On Sep 24, 2020
Abagworo:

Even the girls there have wealthy sponsors. Laycon even if not from a billionaire nuclear family must be connected by extention to a big shot that helped him bribe his way to the house.

Exactly!
Re: Leomike Enwerem: Meet Prince Nelson Father, King Of Imo Ebie Land In Imo State by uchaymart(m): 8:34pm On Sep 24, 2020
Macsjebs:
Awwwnnn so cute kiss

VOTE LAYCON!
I pray you find a good job because you have lost one.
Re: Leomike Enwerem: Meet Prince Nelson Father, King Of Imo Ebie Land In Imo State by Unified07: 8:35pm On Sep 24, 2020
Macsjebs:
Awwwnnn so cute kiss

VOTE LAYCON!
Shut up stop being foolish
Re: Leomike Enwerem: Meet Prince Nelson Father, King Of Imo Ebie Land In Imo State by uchaymart(m): 8:37pm On Sep 24, 2020
Latidoh1:
Bbnaija na for fame
So you mean a "kamaru", "mai suya", "one trader from alaba" should be given a chance instead of the rich guys??
Just hustle hard.
Re: Leomike Enwerem: Meet Prince Nelson Father, King Of Imo Ebie Land In Imo State by slowice(m): 8:40pm On Sep 24, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

Naira is worthless.

Billionaire in Naira is very common now as our money has no value

How much will a person be worth to be called a billionaire?
Re: Leomike Enwerem: Meet Prince Nelson Father, King Of Imo Ebie Land In Imo State by Hotzone(m): 8:42pm On Sep 24, 2020
Kusheer:
I wish i can be somebody else
Just tired of poverty
Billionaires son
Omg �

Imagine hear my only son say that to me

If op’s dad ain’t no billionaire, literally, op has already disowned his dad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... / Destiny Etiko Shaves Hair In 'Private Part' New Movie (Photos) / BBNaija: Vee Wrestled With Ka3na To Sleep Beside Praise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.