Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,617 members, 7,847,593 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:44 PM

‘No Housemate Sees Laycon As Someone That Can Win The Show’ - Trikytee - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘No Housemate Sees Laycon As Someone That Can Win The Show’ - Trikytee (4247 Views)

Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m / BBNaija: Trikytee & His Father Meet Governor Diri In Bayelsa (photos, Video) / No Housemate Is Up To My Level, Even Ozo Wants To Be Me – Kiddwaya Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘No Housemate Sees Laycon As Someone That Can Win The Show’ - Trikytee by FASTNG24TV: 12:00am On Sep 23, 2020
Recently evicted BBNaija season 5 housemate, Trikytee disclosed in an interview with Ebuka that the housemates underestimated Laycon.

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8SpF999iMc here[/url]

1 Like

Re: ‘No Housemate Sees Laycon As Someone That Can Win The Show’ - Trikytee by ghettowriter(m): 12:05am On Sep 23, 2020
No be lie sha

1 Like

Re: ‘No Housemate Sees Laycon As Someone That Can Win The Show’ - Trikytee by MrTAnonymous(m): 12:08am On Sep 23, 2020
Moral Lesson: Do not underrate anybody.

Incase you don't know na me talk

5 Likes

Re: ‘No Housemate Sees Laycon As Someone That Can Win The Show’ - Trikytee by Nobody: 12:10am On Sep 23, 2020
MrTAnonymous:
Moral Lesson: Do not underrate anybody.

Your siggy is lame undecided

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘No Housemate Sees Laycon As Someone That Can Win The Show’ - Trikytee by MrTAnonymous(m): 1:23am On Sep 23, 2020
Chii59:

Stop hating dear. undecided Face front tongue

Incase you don't know na me talk tongue

2 Likes

Re: ‘No Housemate Sees Laycon As Someone That Can Win The Show’ - Trikytee by saheedbadmus(m): 1:55am On Sep 23, 2020
In k1 d'ultimates voice �The stone o wey the builder refuse na him comeback come be the cornerstone �
Re: ‘No Housemate Sees Laycon As Someone That Can Win The Show’ - Trikytee by Nobody: 2:12am On Sep 23, 2020
Yup true. Never look down on anyone. The sympathy you all made him get made him the winner
Re: ‘No Housemate Sees Laycon As Someone That Can Win The Show’ - Trikytee by Nobody: 2:14am On Sep 23, 2020
For me that Laycon is handsome oh. Even pass this trickytee. Its just that dada he carries and lol he is so slim.

1 Like

Re: ‘No Housemate Sees Laycon As Someone That Can Win The Show’ - Trikytee by Thecreatorx: 6:58am On Sep 23, 2020
Chii59:

Baba wants to be like slawomir even that enudapan wey dey talk "nnah eh no qualms", these are lame mofo's tufia.

MrTAnonymous:

Incase you don't know na me talk tongue
Rubbish
Enudapan:
[s]Nah eh! No qualms This is so unsophisticated[/s]
olofo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘No Housemate Sees Laycon As Someone That Can Win The Show’ - Trikytee by Charmingrascal(m): 7:01am On Sep 23, 2020
May God shut the mouth of those who look down on you and raise you above those who think nothing good can come out of u.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘No Housemate Sees Laycon As Someone That Can Win The Show’ - Trikytee by Thecreatorx: 7:02am On Sep 23, 2020
Charmingrascal:
May God shut the mouth of those who look down on you and raise you above those who think nothing good can come out of u.

God doesn't answer vile prayers, you're a man, man up and go shut their mouths. Stop being a bitch with God's name!
Re: ‘No Housemate Sees Laycon As Someone That Can Win The Show’ - Trikytee by Charmingrascal(m): 7:03am On Sep 23, 2020
IntersexSherry:
For me that Laycon is handsome oh. Even pass this trickytee. Its just that dada he carries and lol he is so slim.

You are right.
He just needs a little refurbishing, we shall see the real handsome Laycon few months from now.
Re: ‘No Housemate Sees Laycon As Someone That Can Win The Show’ - Trikytee by Charmingrascal(m): 7:06am On Sep 23, 2020
Thecreatorx:

God doesn't answer vile prayers, you're a man, man up and go shut their mouths. Stop being a bitch with God's name!

I am very sure that what I have achieved at my age you haven't achieved half of it so stop being dumb.

Everything I have in my life is on God and he answers prayers.
If he doesn't answer yours change your ways.
Re: ‘No Housemate Sees Laycon As Someone That Can Win The Show’ - Trikytee by MarketingMarsha: 7:15am On Sep 23, 2020
We are not in a season where anybody can be underestimated.

No.. Not at all. Situation changes in a matter of minutes. E dey happen.
Re: ‘No Housemate Sees Laycon As Someone That Can Win The Show’ - Trikytee by Thecreatorx: 7:16am On Sep 23, 2020
Charmingrascal:

[s] am very sure that what I have achieved at my age you haven't achieved half of it so stop being dumb[/s]
Look at this insecurre moronn cheesy who gives a Bleep about your delusional "achievements", lol keep on flooding bbn threads and talking about "achievements", you're not even humble upon the Christianity you wear like afro, God gave you those achievements so they ain't yours, my child!
Re: ‘No Housemate Sees Laycon As Someone That Can Win The Show’ - Trikytee by Charmingrascal(m): 7:24am On Sep 23, 2020
Thecreatorx:

Look at this insecurre moronn cheesy who gives a Bleep about your delusional "achievements", lol keep on flooding bbn threads and talking about "achievements", you're not even humble upon the Christianity you wear like afro, God gave you those achievements so they ain't yours, my child!

God gave me and I always appreciate that.
I always lecture dumb people like you who believe God don't answer prayers.

You are even contradicting your dumb self, God gave me the achievements but u don't believe God can change your life through prayers.

Don't be a dunderhead only hardwork can't give you blessing if you don't have the grace of God.
It is that grace I am enjoying and I shared my opinion but u stupidly decided to throw a shot a me now you are playing the victim card.

Guy I will say it again what I have achieved through God can never be overemphasized.
If you believe he doesn't answer your prayers change your ways and stop attacking people unnecessarily.
Re: ‘No Housemate Sees Laycon As Someone That Can Win The Show’ - Trikytee by Thecreatorx: 7:25am On Sep 23, 2020
Charmingrascal:

......................................................................................................................................................................
Sorry son, i deleted everything cuz I don't read trash tongue
Re: ‘No Housemate Sees Laycon As Someone That Can Win The Show’ - Trikytee by Charmingrascal(m): 7:31am On Sep 23, 2020
Thecreatorx:
Sorry son, i deleted everything cuz I don't read trash tongue
I can see you are not even bright
Re: ‘No Housemate Sees Laycon As Someone That Can Win The Show’ - Trikytee by pretydiva(f): 7:33am On Sep 23, 2020
E go shock them Las las
Re: ‘No Housemate Sees Laycon As Someone That Can Win The Show’ - Trikytee by legendEMT(m): 7:45am On Sep 23, 2020
k
Re: ‘No Housemate Sees Laycon As Someone That Can Win The Show’ - Trikytee by ruggedtimi(m): 8:03am On Sep 23, 2020
On the first day of the show I knew laycon will be the winner.
Re: ‘No Housemate Sees Laycon As Someone That Can Win The Show’ - Trikytee by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 23, 2020
Chii59:

you are the lame one frankly

1 Like

Re: ‘No Housemate Sees Laycon As Someone That Can Win The Show’ - Trikytee by Kobicove(m): 8:51am On Sep 23, 2020
ruggedtimi:
On the first day of the show I knew laycon will be the winner.

Yeah, that's cos Nigerians automatically support whichever house member looks like he's the poorest undecided
Re: ‘No Housemate Sees Laycon As Someone That Can Win The Show’ - Trikytee by Vyzz: 8:54am On Sep 23, 2020
That will be the beauty of it....
Re: ‘No Housemate Sees Laycon As Someone That Can Win The Show’ - Trikytee by ashewoboy(m): 9:02am On Sep 23, 2020
I'm afraid he might not win it. that light skin girl is a threat. if he does not win then tacha was correct that our votes does not count.
Re: ‘No Housemate Sees Laycon As Someone That Can Win The Show’ - Trikytee by MrTAnonymous(m): 10:04am On Sep 23, 2020
Thecreatorx:

Baba wants to be like slawomir even that enudapan wey dey talk "nnah eh no qualms", this are lame mofo's tufia.

Rubbish

olofo

Shut up and talk about the topic living thing undecided

Re: ‘No Housemate Sees Laycon As Someone That Can Win The Show’ - Trikytee by MrTAnonymous(m): 10:06am On Sep 23, 2020
fabiano09:

you are the lame one frankly

Don't mind her. Hating on someone you don't know, don't understand why they can't mind their business.

Tueh, I spit embarassed

Re: ‘No Housemate Sees Laycon As Someone That Can Win The Show’ - Trikytee by wearsandtrends1: 10:07am On Sep 23, 2020
unless laycon gives us hits after hits, that money is a waste
Re: ‘No Housemate Sees Laycon As Someone That Can Win The Show’ - Trikytee by Neimar: 10:21am On Sep 23, 2020
MrTAnonymous:

Shut up and talk about the topic living thing undecided

Lame
Re: ‘No Housemate Sees Laycon As Someone That Can Win The Show’ - Trikytee by bossvinqualad25(m): 11:43am On Sep 23, 2020
Never you understimate anyone is life , if you in need of land in ifo and abeaokuta check my signature for my contact
Re: ‘No Housemate Sees Laycon As Someone That Can Win The Show’ - Trikytee by Onyenna(m): 1:45pm On Sep 23, 2020
I wish him the best....

Nnaah meeehn, the kinda comments I'm seeing up here eeehhnnn....

Daaayyuuummmmm!!

Ike gwuru!!
Re: ‘No Housemate Sees Laycon As Someone That Can Win The Show’ - Trikytee by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:15pm On Sep 23, 2020
Na wa for this thread o, gbas gbos everywhere grincheesy

(1) (Reply)

Maci Currin Vs Ekaterina Lisina: The 2 Women With The Longest Legs In The World / Reactions As Bride Is Spotted Seductively Grinding On Her Groom On Their Wedding / Whao , Halima Dangote Just Got Married.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.