Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,636 members, 7,840,536 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Court Dissolves 21 Year Marriage Over Wife’s Refusal To Cook For Hubby /kids - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Court Dissolves 21 Year Marriage Over Wife’s Refusal To Cook For Hubby /kids (430 Views)

Woman To Divorce Husband After 1 Week Of Marriage Over Huge Gbola / Court Dissolves 14-year Marriage Over Childlessness / Court Dissolves 10-Year Marriage Over Wife's Stealing Habit, Adultery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court Dissolves 21 Year Marriage Over Wife’s Refusal To Cook For Hubby /kids by prof2007: 4:19am On Sep 23, 2020
A Mapo Customary Court in Ibadan on Thursday dissolved a 21-year-old union between a painter, Ojo Ayeni and his wife, Sade, over her refusal to cook food for her family for two years. Earlier, Ayeni, alleged that wife stopped cooking for him and his three children in 2018.

Delivering judgment, Odunade, dissolved in the interest of peace. He granted custody of the first child to Ayeni and the last two to Sade. The judge ordered Ojo to pay N10,000 as monthly feeding allowance.

Earlier while testifying, Ayeni said that anytime he reported her to her parents and family members, Sade never took him seriously.

“My lord, the problem even worsened when Sade started mocking me whenever she sees me cooking for the children. In fact, she now returns home very late in the night and has caused great division in the home. I have developed High Blood Pressure as a result and I would not want to resort to self-help,” Ojo said.

Responding, Sade, objected to the divorce suit and denied some of the allegations leveled against her. “Yes. I admit that I stopped cooking my husband’s meals because he accused me of trying to poison the food,” Sade said.

SOURCE: https://www.pulse.ng/news/metro/court-dissolves-21-year-old-marriage-over-wifes-refusal-to-cook-for-husband-children/spq3cc7
Re: Court Dissolves 21 Year Marriage Over Wife’s Refusal To Cook For Hubby /kids by fineboynl(m): 5:31am On Sep 23, 2020
how do people married someone who end up becoming enemy. alot of men are very quick to marry or under pressure.

first baby many a girl for long before marrying her.
Re: Court Dissolves 21 Year Marriage Over Wife’s Refusal To Cook For Hubby /kids by HubMTC: 5:36am On Sep 23, 2020
shocked
Re: Court Dissolves 21 Year Marriage Over Wife’s Refusal To Cook For Hubby /kids by Richy4(m): 5:46am On Sep 23, 2020
21 years is not 21 days or weeks.. the heat must be really too much in their kitchen.. Even if she doesn't cook for the husband, what about the kids? Did they also accused her of food poisoning?
Re: Court Dissolves 21 Year Marriage Over Wife’s Refusal To Cook For Hubby /kids by Skyfornia(m): 6:51am On Sep 23, 2020
prof2007:
A Mapo Customary Court in Ibadan on Thursday dissolved a 21-year-old union between a painter, Ojo Ayeni and his wife, Sade, over her refusal to cook food for her family for two years. Earlier, Ayeni, alleged that wife stopped cooking for him and his three children in 2018.

Delivering judgment, Odunade, dissolved in the interest of peace. He granted custody of the first child to Ayeni and the last two to Sade. The judge ordered Ojo to pay N10,000 as monthly feeding allowance.

Earlier while testifying, Ayeni said that anytime he reported her to her parents and family members, Sade never took him seriously.

“My lord, the problem even worsened when Sade started mocking me whenever she sees me cooking for the children. In fact, she now returns home very late in the night and has caused great division in the home. I have developed High Blood Pressure as a result and I would not want to resort to self-help,” Ojo said.

Responding, Sade, objected to the divorce suit and denied some of the allegations leveled against her. “Yes. I admit that I stopped cooking my husband’s meals because he accused me of trying to poison the food,” Sade said.

SOURCE: https://www.pulse.ng/news/metro/court-dissolves-21-year-old-marriage-over-wifes-refusal-to-cook-for-husband-children/spq3cc7

She has listened to a lot of feminists BS...little did she know that those women forming Voltron online are actually SIMPS at home.
Re: Court Dissolves 21 Year Marriage Over Wife’s Refusal To Cook For Hubby /kids by Biglittlelois(f): 7:27am On Sep 23, 2020
Skyfornia:

She has listened to a lot of feminists BS...little did she know that those women forming Voltron online are actually SIMPS at home.

So females can also be called SIMPs? Wonders.

1 Like

Re: Court Dissolves 21 Year Marriage Over Wife’s Refusal To Cook For Hubby /kids by bukatyne(f): 7:30am On Sep 23, 2020
This case na wa.
Re: Court Dissolves 21 Year Marriage Over Wife’s Refusal To Cook For Hubby /kids by crackhaus: 11:03am On Sep 23, 2020
Lol, he's a very patient man.
He was able to continue living with her for a whole two years despite the fact she was not cooking for the children as well.

Is that not witch behaviour like this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Dissolves 21 Year Marriage Over Wife’s Refusal To Cook For Hubby /kids by mariahAngel(f): 4:36pm On Sep 23, 2020
bukatyne:
This case na wa.

Na real wa o!

The "A woman cannot just stop cooking for her children.
There must've been a more serious reason as to why she refused to..." crew are coming...they might be able to explain better grin
Re: Court Dissolves 21 Year Marriage Over Wife’s Refusal To Cook For Hubby /kids by GboyegaD(m): 5:36pm On Sep 23, 2020
If he was acusing her truly of trying to poison him, shouldn't he be happy she's no longer cooking his food?

(1) (Reply)

5 Bedwetting Hacks To Help Your Kids Have Dry Nights / Why Is It That Parents (mother's) Always Do This? / 8-year-old Boy Warns His Nigerian Parents To Knock Before Entering His Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.