Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,506 members, 7,865,127 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:46 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/09/2020 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/09/2020 (155 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/09/2021 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/09/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/09/17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/09/2020 by dallyemmy: 5:18am On Sep 23, 2020
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY 23RD SEPTEMBER 2020.

THEME: LOOKING UNTO JESUS.

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/09/2020
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/09/2020 by dallyemmy: 5:21am On Sep 23, 2020
Please note that If you want to be blessed from the following prayer points, you must surrender Your life, to the Lord Jesus Christ, Himself, by saying this prayer:

“Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today and I accept You as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus mighty name, I pray.”
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/09/2020 by dallyemmy: 5:47am On Sep 23, 2020
Prayer Points on Today’s Open Heavens: (Wednesday, September 23, 2020) -

*Looking Unto Jesus*

Prayer Points:

1. I worship and adore, You, Lord Jesus, the Author and the Finisher of my faith, the Alpha and the Omega, and, the help of the helpless.

2.Thank You Jesus, for leaving all Your glory in heaven, in order to redeem me from the bondage of sin, and from eternal destruction.

3. Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4. Father, empower me to lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset me, and run with patience, the race that is set before me, in Jesus' name.

5. Father, give me the grace, to endure the cross and despise the shame; and look beyond my present suffering, unto the joy that is set ahead of me, in Jesus' name.

6. Father, You're our help in ages past, I look up to You, only, for help; please, send help to me from far and near, today, and everyday; for vain is the help of man; in Jesus' name.

7. Father, please, come and reverse the irreversible, and turn every hopeless situation in my life around for good, in Jesus' name.

8. Lord Jesus, You're the Author and the Finisher, please, come and perfect, and complete, every good work, You have started in me, in Jesus' name.

9. Father, please, don't let me ever be put to shame, as I look up to You; never allow my expectations in You, to be cut short, in Jesus' name.

10. Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye, and, meet him today, and everyday, at the points of his needs, in Jesus' name.
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/09/2020 by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 24, 2020
Amen.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

It Is Not What You Think Here Are The Top 10 Most Popular Religions In Africa / Exposing The TRUE Identities Of The Devil (MUST WATCH!!!!) / Be Motivated !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.