Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,713 members, 7,844,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell (65006 Views)

Adekunle Gold: I Was Born With Sickle Cell Disease / “Why I Wore Big Shoes To The Headies”- Laycon Reveals / Tonto Dikeh Reveals That Her Son Will Not Bear Her Ex-husband's Last Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by Jaqenhghar: 8:25am On Sep 23, 2020
Timekeeper:

As your whor.e who went to suck dick on a national TV Don comot, Ozo from superion to simperion grin cheesy grin.. No bad feelings Sha, I liked Ozo but I hate how he behaves like rat gum.

From who.re Erica, u jumped to Ozo the Simp, now u don jump to Nengi again.. U this Boi...

Are you a FROG?

Hater, must u mention the bolded... show us how u look.. U wunt even get form to buy talkless of getting to auditioning..

Let's see how u look
See how you are insulting people over some entertainment. If you are not related to the Laycon or have a share in that money then this is just unfortunate

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by jaxxy(m): 8:25am On Sep 23, 2020
Wow I knew Smtn wasn’t exactly right. I felt he looked sickly smtmes bt it’s well. He’s still a great guy in his composure and attributes.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by Le2money(m): 8:25am On Sep 23, 2020
If u don't know something, try and search Google before typing to the whole world....there is an SC my brother

chris51:
There is no DC in blood group.
Blood groups are categorised as follows

AA
AS
SS

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:26am On Sep 23, 2020
Emmyziski:
I just pray he crosses the 30 year mark... Know someone that died on the mark!
SC is different from SS and like you can see, they said it is the milder version. If SS can do more than 30 then SC should do way more. Most importantly, na God hand we all dey even you weh no be SS or SC

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 23, 2020
I talk am the guy too.....OK
85M go erase am

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by Sarmiz24(m): 8:27am On Sep 23, 2020
Nna ehn Ko necessary
IssOkay we are all in this 2geda sha

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by fizech: 8:27am On Sep 23, 2020
QuintessentialW:
SC is a genotype. Not blood group .

He'll be fine. Most times people with the SC genotype don't even experience crisis.
They do but not so severe as SS

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by goodconsience77: 8:27am On Sep 23, 2020
I declare the healing of the Lord upon you in Jesus name. By the power in the blood of Jesus Christ no more sc in your life in Jesus name. You are HEAL in JESUS name.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by pembisco(m): 8:29am On Sep 23, 2020
chris51:

AA
AS
SS
Chei stop disgracing yourself. First of all, it is not blood group but Genotype. Secondly, there other Genotypes such as SC and AC

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by majamajic(m): 8:29am On Sep 23, 2020
WINDSOW:
He is the winner already.

Did he know ? Did laycon know his position outside the house ?
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by femi4: 8:30am On Sep 23, 2020
uchaymart:
All lies.. He's come up with another strategy to gain more votes because its some days to the finale.

Why didnt he tell us this story when all of the 20 HMs were asked to tell about themselves??
#NengiBBNaijaWinner
If your nengi can pull 40% on Sunday, she's already a winner
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by lokito: 8:30am On Sep 23, 2020
chris51:

AA
AS
SS

You're very wrong. What you're categorizing is Genotype and there are more apart from AA, AS, SS. There's also SC, AC. While

There are 4 main blood groups (types of blood) – A, B, AB and O. Your blood group is determined by the genes you inherit from your parents. Each group can be either RhD positive or RhD negative, which means in total there are 8 blood groups.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by kenodrill: 8:31am On Sep 23, 2020
uchaymart:
All lies.. He's come up with another strategy to gain more votes because its some days to the finale.

Why didnt he tell us this story when all of the 20 HMs were asked to tell about themselves??
#NengiBBNaijaWinner

Continue deceiving yourself.e go clear you for eye no worry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by ecomalchemist(m): 8:31am On Sep 23, 2020
your 85M is on the way, you will get treatment soon, stay strong champ.

https://www.nairaland.com/6116426/one-touch-smart-watch-sale

go cop it now, its affordable.

50 pcs available, pay on delivery within lagos

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by VirginSearcher(m): 8:33am On Sep 23, 2020
Sickle cell no good.. my friends brother died of it at the age of 33.. though I couldn't explain his looks then but I knew he was not fine.. R.I.P to him
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by MYGRATEskillz(m): 8:33am On Sep 23, 2020
This dude read psychology right? Chai look at one small boy twisting the mind of emotional Nigerians with the devils pitch fork... last lap and he is giving it all he's got... including emotional blackmail

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by ukaface(f): 8:33am On Sep 23, 2020
chris51:

AA
AS
SS
blood group are 4: A,B,AB and O

Genotype are: AA,AS,SS,SC,AC

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by AwkaFinest: 8:34am On Sep 23, 2020
JIGGYBOY:
‘SC’ is not SICKLE CELL!!!!!

[s]LAYCON Recently REVEALED HIS BLOOD GROUP TO BE SC - A Hemoglobin that carries symptoms similar to those of Sickle Cell disease, but milder[/s]

Follow : https://instagram.com/pecohub.media?igshid=1oiuu7akzc5r

It's not similar rather it's a type of sickle cell disease.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by Princessbettyj(f): 8:35am On Sep 23, 2020
[quote author=uchaymart post=94211433]All lies.. He's come up with another strategy to gain more votes because its some days to the finale.

#NengiBBNaijaWinner[/quote

You are just evil, smh

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by olisaEze(m): 8:35am On Sep 23, 2020
There’s AA, AS & SS blood groups. Which one bi SC again?
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by majamajic(m): 8:35am On Sep 23, 2020
Trezagezz:
[/s][s]

my name is Fitzgerald Tochukwu, if bengi wins I will give you #100k

my number is +918813851985

am residing in New Delhi India

Laycon is the winner nengi can't even beat Dora , so don't waste your energy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by Pavillon: 8:36am On Sep 23, 2020
uchaymart:

#NengiBBNaijaWinner
Den it would have looked like he was looking for sympathy at the early stage of the game..

I don't know y he'd to reveal it now, but I'm sure he has tried enough to conceal it

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by AwkaFinest: 8:36am On Sep 23, 2020
chris51:

AA
AS
SS

You are confusing yourself. What you just listed is genotype, not blood group. Blood group is different from genotype and yes there is SC genotype.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 23, 2020
ODJ124:
angry
Take heart bro.....
U can see a man of God to heal you of it...
lemme call righteousness self....

thread seen..
A man of God to heal blood group
Bro I fear who no fear you shocked

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 23, 2020
Sickle cell blood genotype can be changed in two ways:-
1. By God's miracle through prayer & fasting. Some people have given testimonies and scientific proof of this!
2. By medical operation through bone marrow transplant!

Laycon should try both. Although the second option requires plenty $$$...

Good luck to Laycon!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by Princessbettyj(f): 8:36am On Sep 23, 2020
Nuttella:
That prick-sucking Erica was busy insulting his looks not knowing he is a sickler, bridle your tongue, you dont know what people are going through.

Well said dear cry cry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by thatigboman: 8:36am On Sep 23, 2020
Nuttella:
That prick-sucking Erica was busy insulting his looks not knowing he is a sickler, bridle your tongue, you dont know what people are going through.
very short, very ugly, chicken bone, drumstick, visually impared, HIV/AIDS patient, weed-smoking cultist laycon has brain damage in addition to his sickle cell
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by Tzar(m): 8:38am On Sep 23, 2020
WINDSOW:
He is the winner already.
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by Tzar(m): 8:39am On Sep 23, 2020
uchaymart:

#NengiBBNaijaWinner
You want him to say that earlier so that shallow simpletons like you will say he is popular & treated differently because of pity?
Your brain didn’t tell you that maybe he just wanted Divine grace, talent & effort to make way for him in the show instead of pity from fellow housemates & fans?
It’s value deficient people like you that kept body shaming Chadwick Boseman while he was battling cancer. Shame on you!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by AwkaFinest: 8:40am On Sep 23, 2020
olisaEze:
There’s AA, AS & SS blood groups. Which one bi SC again?

No theres no such blood group as AA, AS, and SS. Rather you have blood group as O, A, B & AB.

What you listed is genotype and yes there is SC genotype.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 23, 2020
Not blood group but haemoglobin GENOTYPE. Chai! Nigerian youths

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell by Princessbettyj(f): 8:40am On Sep 23, 2020
OMG!!!! No wonder everyone in the house keeps getting fatter n fresher unlike him damn!!!! God bless you laycon you are already my WINNER!

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) / Naomi Campbell On Grammy Awards: Burna Boy Lost Due To Lack Of Education / #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.