Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,714 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo (58401 Views)

Dorathy: I Only Lust After Brighto, No Feelings For Him / Ozo Caught In A Bizzare Position With Nengi, Accused Of handling Her Boobs / How Can I Control My Gotv Without Remote To Menu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by Abdulazeez99: 8:21am On Sep 23, 2020
Bbnaija: Why I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo

Big Brother Naija reality TV star Ozoemena “Ozo” Chukwu says he could not control his feelings for his fellow housemate Nengi Hampson because he was drawn to her strength and beauty, Igbere TV reports.

Ozo revealed this in an interview session with Big Brother Naija show host Ebuka Obi-Uchendu published on social media on Tuesday.

The sports enthusiast was evicted alongside Trikytee on Sunday night.

He said, “On my birthday when I had to say things about everyone, I told her I feel like she’s a strong person and she was like that was all you could say. One thing she doesn’t get is that attribute alone got me really attracted to her.

“Excluding the whole thing, I feel like she is a really pretty and attractive lady and I have always been the whole light skinned girl kind of guy. My friends will be like, guy why are you doing this? You’re going to give birth to albino kids and I’ll be like that’s not how it happens, don’t worry.”

Ozo admitted Nengi told him she had a lover outside the Big Brother house.

The 27-year-old, however, said he went for her regardless because he felt it was only right to let people know if you like them.

“If you are going to vilify me for going overboard in an excessive way for someone that I like or someone that I love, that means I was not a bad person,” he said.

Ozo departed from the Big Brother house as a winner of several challenges including an Innosson car, a N1million cash prize, a VVIP trip to Dubai for the Pepsi One Africa Music Fest, and a year’s supply of Pepsi after winning the Pepsi Lyrics challenge alongside Trikytee.

https://igberetvnews.com/1365581/bbnaija-couldnt-control-feelings-nengi-ozo/

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by Sirmwill: 8:49am On Sep 23, 2020
You are still a simp Sha angry
getting a girl like that requires you to be in control not to be controlled
She having a lover outside the house is out of the list of sane points
Erica also surely has or lemme say had a lover outside the house,I am sure she quickly dusted the lover for Kiddwaya
In things of love and attraction,forget about her having a lover or ten lovers somewhere or even a husband
Taking the right steps gives you any woman you want anytime

281 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 23, 2020
grin grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by Newman20(m): 11:37am On Sep 23, 2020
If by 'strong person' he means big yansh and fair skin. Then I'll believe why he said was attracted to her grin

101 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:37am On Sep 23, 2020
Even when Nengi told you the secret to getting her?

Nengi wants strong hands and not calm or slow pokes

Don't be supprised to later discover that nengi's boy friend is an agbero wey no get conscience and mal-handles her any how.

186 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by Madibah(m): 11:37am On Sep 23, 2020
Alright simp

49 Likes

Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by Ifjes99(m): 11:37am On Sep 23, 2020
Issokay
Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by solmus: 11:37am On Sep 23, 2020
cool

You are human bro... Nobody is perfect when it comes to love

But love of winning 85 million , selling you self as a sport administrator, are more important than loving a girl like Nnengi

It's about setting priorities and been disciplined with full focus on the goal

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by Neddstark: 11:37am On Sep 23, 2020
I was once a simpleton in my first real relationship.
Baby, I want to pay for post-UME form. I did
Baby, my parents gave me 50k for accomodation. But the skool said its now 70k. I said no problem
When we are together: Baby, I'm having cramps. Can you please make a meal for two of us. I did
Time to straff: Babe, I am doing some spiritual prayer. The pastor told me to avoid sex for the next 6 months. I understood.
One day, she got drunk and slept deep. I tried her date of birth as her phone pin and it worked. That is how I saw that this wonderful girlfriend has a sugar-daddy and two sexmates. One of the sexmates even extorted 10k from her. While I was dashing her 20k, 50k.
From that moment, I vowed never to be a simp. I can never be Jack in the Titanic.

337 Likes 34 Shares

Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by Akposb(m): 11:37am On Sep 23, 2020
I will desist from calling him a simp, rather it will be worthwhile to say that chasing someone for too long can diminish you.

I hope he goes for the available ones.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by cashlurd(m): 11:37am On Sep 23, 2020
You went in for a game to win 85m, but you concluded a “girl” was more important than your hustle?? That’s stupid!

183 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by ValCon888: 11:37am On Sep 23, 2020
Ozo should accept my SIMPathies.

170 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by Decryptor(m): 11:38am On Sep 23, 2020
Nonsense!

You were attracted to her because "She is a strong person" yen yen yen embarassed embarassed

STFU! Mister, you were attracted to her because of her bumbum and complexion!! angry angry

You will forever be remembered as the first Igbo man who had a 1:20 ratio opportunity of going to a setting where you would cash out a whooping N85m but instead chose to be distracted by "ny*sh"! undecided undecided

Babe was turning you up and down like a chef turns omelette in a frying pan and yet you didn't know when to man-up and back down!

She was truly into you but she noticed that you took her as your oxygen in the house and just like 90% of Naija ladies decided to capitalize on that to play you and instead of putting her where she belongs, you were busy playing bodyguard and hair-dresser for her!

Mister man, you came out of the Big Brother house with Innoson Sedan, 1 Million and a title of the National President of the Nigerian Association of SIMPS (NASIMPS) with Uti Nwachukwu and other guys who validated you and your simp-actions as board members!

I see alot of Nigerian ladies on social media saying that they wish to have a man like Ozo and it isn't far-fetched...Simply put, they wish to have a mumu and maga that will foolishly put up with their ill-mannerisms and witch-like behavior without batting an eye-lid!

When i knew this Ozo guy had lost it totally is when that Nengi was showing him s*men stains on his bed from his activity of "jerking off" while probably fantasizing about her ny*sh and the mofo was smiling sheepishly like facebook emoji and Neo was just there shaking his head in pity. undecided undecided

The prayer of any sensible man is never to have a son like Ozo.

208 Likes 16 Shares

Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by TheWalkingMind: 11:38am On Sep 23, 2020
He has the cup, he can drink the tea.

3 Likes

Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by teemotee: 11:38am On Sep 23, 2020
Ozo fúck up no be small angry

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by epicmadam(f): 11:38am On Sep 23, 2020
Lover boy!

6 Likes

Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by Buffalo2(m): 11:38am On Sep 23, 2020
Imagine
Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by beautyhd: 11:38am On Sep 23, 2020
Ok, weldone
Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by Openbusiness: 11:38am On Sep 23, 2020

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by tillaman(m): 11:38am On Sep 23, 2020
sad
Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by adesmarty: 11:39am On Sep 23, 2020
Though I was once among those insulting him for his obsession with Nengi..
But after his last display on his day of eviction...
Meehn... I really felt for him
That's like the purest form of love I've seen in a long time
Nengi I love you, please take care of nengi for me
cheesy

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by TooMuchStuff: 11:39am On Sep 23, 2020
Edo no be Lagos... !

Waiting for Supreme Court to cast it's own Vote!!

Once again,,, Edo no be Lagos...!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by Odunolumide(m): 11:39am On Sep 23, 2020
You became widely known for being a "simp", even people that do not watch BBN know who you are because they heard about you . You are a star for this, don't change as this is your selling point.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 23, 2020
shocked nawao

1 Like

Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by FuckThaMod: 11:39am On Sep 23, 2020
Fvcking simp of the highest order, a man that can't control his feelings around a woman that doesn't reciprocate his love isn't fit to be called a man. He is a bolo..

It's funny how some of these females keep saying they want a man like ozo, ask them if they'd be proud of their brothers if they are like ozo and you'll see them deviate from the question or keep mum. Selfish things

96 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by Ayoswit(f): 11:39am On Sep 23, 2020
So dis guy no wan get sense, it's obvious even to d blind dat Nengi doesn't have feelings for him but his coconut head no wan gree angry

14 Likes

Re: I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo by ednut1(m): 11:39am On Sep 23, 2020
SIMP

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds / The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) / Next Edition Of Bbnaija Must Hold In Nigeria – Censors Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.