Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,159 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

My Camry 2003 Is Raising Down When Accelerating - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Camry 2003 Is Raising Down When Accelerating (507 Views)

My Toyota Corolla Verso Jerks When Accelerating / My Camry 2007 Engine Does Not Run Smoothly After I Changed It / 7 Reasons Why Car Jerks When Accelerating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Camry 2003 Is Raising Down When Accelerating by esiri4jesu(m): 10:06am On Sep 23, 2020
Good morning great people, please l have a problem with my camry 2003( automatic). When driving and you step on your break and wants to accelerate the car will just raise down as if its on neutral.
My mechanic has checked the airflow and no issue.
The car runs well. Fantastic on the road.
So what could be responsible for the raising down?
Re: My Camry 2003 Is Raising Down When Accelerating by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:25am On Sep 23, 2020
esiri4jesu:
Good morning great people, please l have a problem with my camry 2003( automatic). When driving and you step on your break and wants to accelerate the car will just raise down as if its on neutral.
My mechanic has checked the airflow and no issue.
The car runs well. Fantastic on the road.
So what could be responsible for the raising down?

get the car scanned

its a 17 year old car when was the last time you did an oil change (aka service) on the gearbox

(1) (Reply)

Can These Be Signsof Bad Brain Box? / 2010 Toyota Camry For Sale / Pope Francis Embrace Greens Gifted Zero Emission Popemobile Plus Hydrogen-powere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.