Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,675 members, 7,844,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Edenforever Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Edenforever Interview (630 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Edenforever Interview by Relixy2k: 4:17pm On Feb 28, 2011
Eden forever at Lekki invited me for an interview for the post of Executive Marketer billed to hold on the 7th march 2011.Pls i do not know anything about the company.House pls help me with info about them
Re: Edenforever Interview by Relixy2k: 11:09am On Mar 01, 2011
Pls house help me any info about Edenforever and the post
Re: Edenforever Interview by Emmz(f): 12:33pm On Mar 05, 2011
All you need to do is just google them. They supply hotel amenities e.g towels, bedsheets etc. It also says that they are into furniture and upholstery so im guessing they provide hotels with all the above and your role would be to market these products to hotels in order that you get these hotels to be loyal customers.

(1) (Reply)

Quality Control Analyst / One And Two Bedroom In Gemade Estate / Civil Enginer In Needs Of A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.