Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,843 members, 7,824,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Mobile Apps Development & Its Importance In Your Business - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Mobile Apps Development & Its Importance In Your Business (1038 Views)

What Are Project Management Dashboard & Its Importance In Team Management? / Affordable Website & Mobile Apps Development Solution / Governor Amosun Commissions Gateway Polytechnic Apps Development Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mobile Apps Development & Its Importance In Your Business by Wiinnova: 12:27pm On Sep 23, 2020
We are using mobile apps for our daily life. We are using educational apps, shopping apps, eCommerce apps, taxi apps, restaurant apps, etc. We can develop small apps for our business, so the mobile app development companies understood this and started making apps as increasing the popularity of apps.
https://mobileappdevelopementcompanyindia..com/
Re: Mobile Apps Development & Its Importance In Your Business by dettemanon(m): 3:15pm On Aug 26, 2021
Thank you for sharing a useful resource.
Re: Mobile Apps Development & Its Importance In Your Business by Interesting13: 3:20pm On Aug 26, 2021
Online and mobile banking
Online banking, also known as virtual, internet or e-banking, is an electronic payment system that enables customers of a bank or other financial institution to process a wide variety of financial transactions through the bank's website. Since online banking is heavily dependent on Internet access and its prevalence, the first e-banking services emerged in New York in the early 1980s when it was known as "home banking". Today, account management via online banking is in great demand.

While e-banking has been around for some time, mobile banking is a relatively new service from financial institutions. Due to the growing popularity of smartphones, more and more banks are developing their own mobile banking applications. In 2015, 90% of US bank customers had used mobile banking to check their account balance or recent transactions in the past 12 months. Some banks are working hard to develop new tools in addition to the traditional bank account management services available through their smartphone apps.
http://www.confiduss.com/en/banks/account-management/
Re: Mobile Apps Development & Its Importance In Your Business by dettemanon(m): 6:21pm On Aug 26, 2021
I completely agree with you. Nowadays, it is essential to have a personal application. Or at least a website that would be adapted to the size of the smartphone screen.
The consumer has become so lazy that he does not want to understand bulky sites with tons of information. He wants beautiful apps with a couple of attractive buttons.
So when my friend told me that he was launching an online clothing store, I immediately told him that he needed to have an app development iOS. And I advised him of a company that makes good and high-quality applications.

(1) (Reply)

Some Animals You May Not Have Known Existed*pic* / Information Theory Made REALLY SIMPLE / How To Use 200watts Inverter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.