Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,680 members, 7,831,108 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Tillapia fingerlings for sale in Ogun state - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Tillapia fingerlings for sale in Ogun state (659 Views)

Catfish Fingerlings For Sale / Juveniles, Fingerlings For Sale All Year Round For Farmers In Abuja / FarmLands For Crop Planting In Ogun State Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tillapia fingerlings for sale in Ogun state by zero824(m): 2:33pm On Sep 23, 2020
It took about 2 years before this project commence I will update the trend as time goes on...
The land was gotten precisely 2018
It has been used to cultivate cassava and havest has been done twice and a fish pond of 25ft by 10ft by 6ft has been harvested 3trice which has made the enlargement and utilization of other areas of the farm land useful
Re: Tillapia fingerlings for sale in Ogun state by Mide3367: 9:20am On Sep 25, 2020
Space booked
Re: Tillapia fingerlings for sale in Ogun state by zero824(m): 3:02pm On Sep 25, 2020
Mide3367:
Space booked

You are welcome, am currently not with my hard disk where the Early stage pictures of the farm are, will update the topic before next weekend
Re: Tillapia fingerlings for sale in Ogun state by zero824(m): 1:33pm On Oct 02, 2020
Sorry for the delay on update...
Re: Tillapia fingerlings for sale in Ogun state by zero824(m): 1:34pm On Oct 02, 2020
Overview of the pond section now

Re: Tillapia fingerlings for sale in Ogun state by zero824(m): 1:39pm On Oct 02, 2020
It started with this particular pond

Unable to upload the picture
Will try and reduce the size and re upload
Re: Tillapia fingerlings for sale in Ogun state by zero824(m): 1:48pm On Oct 02, 2020
I had just 450,000 as at 2018 to purchase a land and startup fish farming, the capital was gotten from investment made on IT (sales of gadgets)

The land is 3plots and was gotten at a juicy amount

I cultivated a full plot( 100*100) for cassava plantation
Using jobs(labourers nearby village boys: touts )
Re: Tillapia fingerlings for sale in Ogun state by zero824(m): 2:04pm On Oct 02, 2020
While the preparation of the land was going on, I hired an excavator which was on site few km away, operator collected 10k and a bowl of dog meat pepper soup
And dug a 25*10*7ft hole

It land has its own ground water the water level raise up to almost 3ft while digging
That was what I could afford to construct then, I buy cement bags about 120dozens @150/dozen( now sold for 250)

My boys helped with the bagging while I supervise the laying of bags...

I contacted a drilling company for survey and drilling of borehole, I was charged #45,000(geophysical survey) 4k5 /m drilling
I couldn't afford it, so I just focused on bagging the pond and the boys were almost done the the ridges and planting
We leave weekends free. But as a business mind person I traveled down to Ibadan and became a weekend join man for a drill company
Re: Tillapia fingerlings for sale in Ogun state by zero824(m): 1:05pm On Nov 20, 2020
While working about in Ogun state, I have decided to add up Tillapia to the farm

(1) (Reply)

Bermudagrass Seed Available Now. Come Purchase Yours. / 3 Weeks Old Broiler For Sale / Bean Peeling Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.