Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,751 members, 7,844,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

My Heart Bleeds - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Heart Bleeds (670 Views)

17-year Old Girl Who Bleeds From Her Eyes, Nose, Ears, Scalp & Tongue / She Bleeds And Leaks!!! / Nigerian Baby Boy Bleeds To Death After Circumcision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Heart Bleeds by hentee: 7:13pm On Feb 28, 2011
My wife just put to bed through a c section but our baby boy kicked the bucket the following day due to breathing problems and doctors neglience. we have been brooding since then and we want to start trying over again since it took a while for my wife to conceive but a friend of mine told me to wait for at least one year before we start trying again, but my wife refused saying it is a long time. Pls doctors in d house. must we wait till 1yr? Whats d minimum we can wait considering d fact my wife had a c section. she dosent want to go back to her doc cos of d disappointment. We are still looking for a good hospital in town. Ur advice will be highly appreciated. Thank u. Please join me in prayers too cos my wife is loosing it. God bless u'all.
Re: My Heart Bleeds by pslm23(f): 8:39pm On Feb 28, 2011
my prayers and condolence to you and your wife over your loss. Your wife needs you now more than ever. From what i know about c-sections, she needs time to heal. my sis had all 3 kids by c-section and waited at least 3-4 years in between
Re: My Heart Bleeds by MissyB3(f): 12:01am On Mar 01, 2011
My condolences to you. He that heals the brokenhearted and bandages their wounds is with you. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Help With Dark Spot / Afraid Of Getting Pregnant Use This Natural Seed / Unsafe Abortion Survey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.