Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,038 members, 7,835,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Do You Need Trustworthy Domestics Staff Reach Us - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Need Trustworthy Domestics Staff Reach Us (152 Views)

Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife / Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her / Help For Victims Of Domestics Abuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Trustworthy Domestics Staff Reach Us by Tip4: 7:50pm On Sep 23, 2020
Are you always busy at work or do you need a domestic servant,we can get trustworthy domestic servant for you with all background check
Are you are busy type ,we can can buy any of your food for you,like pepper,okro and some other domestics need ,we run errand for you while you stay at your comfort home,kindly contact us on O8O5O65O635.We are ready to serve you at low cost price
Re: Do You Need Trustworthy Domestics Staff Reach Us by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:01pm On Sep 23, 2020
I don't know about anyone else, but I would NEVER TRUST anyone who is into gambling, with my household, my family or my life.

Yesterday you were advertising gambling tips, today trustworthy domestics, lol! I can already imagine what will happen whe you lose all your money and are desperate....

Tip4:
Drop your whapps number if u are interested see today game below
HASTINGS - CHESHAM UNITEDEngland Cup 1-FA Cup Qualification TIP : Chesham United to win
ODDS : 2
Date 22/9/2020
Re: Do You Need Trustworthy Domestics Staff Reach Us by Tip4: 8:07pm On Sep 23, 2020
i dont know why are you so stupid reply me with this are we here to rob,what is deperate did i collect money from you

(1) (Reply)

Chymall / Independence For Independence Day Baby / How To Build A Family Career In CHY Mall E Commerce Trading With Little Capital.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.