Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,460 members, 7,850,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:42 AM

Ladies Come In Here - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies Come In Here (254 Views)

Ladies Come In.....sales Of Quality, Affordable All Female Collections / LADIES COME IN HERE...House Of Tito-b Signature...come In For Anything Fashion / LADIES, COME IN HERE AND SEE SOMETHING YOU'LD LOVE (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Come In Here by veronne(f): 7:58pm On Sep 23, 2020
all goes at 2k each only ......
veronne:
and .any more...
WhatsApp 09023884691

Re: Ladies Come In Here by Vidaa(f): 8:04pm On Sep 23, 2020
If I had saved all the money I've ever paid to make up artists, I would have been in the list of "Forbes under 30 millionaires" �.

Mehn! The struggle to learn make up and always look peng and help others look peng too is real.

When I noticed my interest in learning make up, I started out with YouTube videos, because I thought I could learn. But, along the line, I realized that I couldn't do it on my own and I needed someone to hold my hand and take me though everything.

That was how I signed up under a well known make up artist, who made me the make up artist I am today.

I know there are a lot of persons in my starter shoes. This is why I have brought this opportunity to your doorstep. I'm giving you the opportunity to learn:

- Right brushes and products to use for your makeup
- How to carve your brows
- How to draw your brows with an eye pencil
- How to conceal your brows
- How to apply and properly blend your eyeshadow
- How to properly apply your foundation, highlighter and contour.

Enter any makeup store and ask them how much they charge to teach makeup, then come back and give me feedback under this post.

Yes, this training comes with sweet bonuses too�

- I'll recommend the best makeup YouTubers to you (Not all make up artists on YouTube really know what they're doing) A pro is a pro.
- There will be a lot of prices to be won.
- A tutorial on different ombre lips
- Free mentorship for 2 weeks

For this training, I'll make the videos myself and it will be as detailed as possible.

The good news is that I'm giving you this opportunity at a very low price, at a price that is lower than your subscription fee. Yes! You read right.

REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS TRAINING
- Few make up items to go
- Zeal and passion to learn make up
- Data
- Smartphone
- Commitment fee

I'm charging ~20,000~ 600 naira for this training. Early birds get to pay 400 naira. This training will be for two weeks. I'm surprised too. 400 naira for two whole weeks? Who does that? Me!�. From 1st October to 14th October. If you're interested, click on the link below�.
http:///MakeuptrainingwithJenn

I can't wait for you all to come on board it's going to be a smooth ride. I'm so confident that you're going to get so much value from my class. If you do not get value from this class, feel free to call me out on facebook and I'll refund you your money in ten folds i.e 4000 naira.

This promo is being done in favour of my special friend who I want to celebrate. Don't forget to drop a prayer or two for my friend.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Decorate For A Winter Wedding? / Welcome To My World Of Business / Get The Best Conditioner For Hair Growth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.