Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,052 members, 7,863,736 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:49 AM

Saheed Osupa’s Bouncer Beat Fan To Comma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Saheed Osupa’s Bouncer Beat Fan To Comma (829 Views)

"Your Birkin Bag Is Fake" - Fan To Linda Ikeji, 'I'm Too Rich To Buy Fake Bag', / Davido's Bouncer Shields Him From Crowd At His Graduation (photos) / I've Stopped Abusive Songs - Saheed Osupa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Saheed Osupa’s Bouncer Beat Fan To Comma by bilms(m): 7:54pm On Feb 28, 2011
http://myyorubamovie.com/saheed-osupa%E2%80%99s-bouncer-beat-fan-to-comma/

I keep wondering why some reporters write bad things about this guy.

just look the title? but if not for reading the full story, one would think he as done something wrong again this time.

i am beginning to suspect if some media houses get attention by writing bad stories about this guy,cos if not why use such bad headline?

check out the story line

King Saidi Osupa is a wave making Fuji maestro with large fans on his side. He is one of the Fuji musicians that are on top of their game with hit albums coming from their stables.

At supposed burial date of Late Sikiru Ayinde Barrister, Saidi Osupa bodyguard scared away crowd who were eager to touch their music icon Saidi Osupa but unfortunately the guard hit the face of fans and the fans fell down with tears on his face.
The unidentified fan was revived and Saidi Osupa generously dashed the misfortune fan a wrist watch.

(1) (Reply)

Sheyi Shay Is ‘loving Your Way’ / Tara Reid Got Engaged And Married Same Day! / Chuddy K Hits Studio With Bruno Mars ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.