Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,748 members, 7,844,454 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Which State Are You From I Have Observe That Faceless Forum Many People Doesn't - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which State Are You From I Have Observe That Faceless Forum Many People Doesn't (225 Views)

'India Doesn't Have Toilet': Indians And Africans In War Of Words On Facebook / See The Form Prospective Vigilante Members In Imo State Are Made To Fill / Nasarawa State Government Says Over 80% Of Teachers In The State Are Incompetent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which State Are You From I Have Observe That Faceless Forum Many People Doesn't by TThhoorr: 10:48pm On Sep 23, 2020
Knowing so let's introduce ourselves I'll start will with myself
I'm FROM Kano tarauni local government kundila housing estate

1 Like

Re: Which State Are You From I Have Observe That Faceless Forum Many People Doesn't by Madibah(m): 11:04pm On Sep 23, 2020
My name is madibah
Im from kalakuta
The greatest shrine in Africa

2 Likes

Re: Which State Are You From I Have Observe That Faceless Forum Many People Doesn't by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 23, 2020
TThhoorr:
Knowing so let's introduce ourselves I'll start will with myself
I'm FROM Kano tarauni local government kundila housing estate

Ina wuni mallami.....

Sunana Xavfra ..........ni da ji har Kogi ne........

1 Like

Re: Which State Are You From I Have Observe That Faceless Forum Many People Doesn't by donPhill(m): 11:15pm On Sep 23, 2020
here we go, my name is Philip, I am from Nasarawa state...

1 Like

Re: Which State Are You From I Have Observe That Faceless Forum Many People Doesn't by TThhoorr: 10:09am On Sep 24, 2020
Xavfra:

Ina wuni mallami.....

you really tried WITH the dialect but MALAM is used to refer to someone who is humble in life and is well versed in religious matters so its not affiliated with everyone from the north

1 Like

Re: Which State Are You From I Have Observe That Faceless Forum Many People Doesn't by TThhoorr: 10:09am On Sep 24, 2020
Xavfra:

Ina wuni mallami.....

you really tried WITH the dialect but MALAM is used to refer to someone who is humble in life and is well versed in religious matters so its not affiliated with everyone from the north salute

1 Like

Re: Which State Are You From I Have Observe That Faceless Forum Many People Doesn't by Nobody: 1:48am On Sep 26, 2020
TThhoorr:
you really tried WITH the dialect but MALAM is used to refer to someone who is humble in life and is well versed in religious matters so its not affiliated with everyone from the north

Thank you bro

Thanks for the correction.......

Hope you're good

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

TV Series -dont Waste Data For A Token Get Your Series / How To Save Your Electricity Consumption – NERC / Process Of Pyrolysis Oil Distillation Plant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.