Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,660 members, 7,851,257 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:56 PM

Google Cloud - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Cloud (377 Views)

Google Cloud $300, Azure, AWS, Digitalocean, Vultr, Linode, Hetzner Free Trial / Google Cloud Or Linode Account Needed. N7k Per Account / How To Install New Free Altanative Cpanel Hosting Aapanel On Google Cloud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Cloud by alibobo360(f): 8:03am On Sep 24, 2020
anybody here selling google cloud with the free 300 credit?
Re: Google Cloud by DC49: 8:24pm On Sep 24, 2020
alibobo360:
anybody here selling google cloud with the free 300 credit?

I don't understand. You can easily get an account with the credit by registering with your Gmail on the platform.
Re: Google Cloud by alibobo360(f): 9:14pm On Sep 24, 2020
you mean i can register with my gmail account but it asking for card details
Re: Google Cloud by alibobo360(f): 9:15pm On Sep 24, 2020
DC49:

I don't understand. You can easily get an account with the credit by registering with your Gmail on the platform.
Re: Google Cloud by maxweb(m): 10:16pm On Sep 24, 2020
alibobo360:
Yes

Price is 7k sir.
Re: Google Cloud by DC49: 6:46pm On Sep 25, 2020
alibobo360:
Yes, you'll need to input your card details. An amount of 1 dollar will be debited from your account but it'll be refunded within a week. Google needs the card details and subsequent $1 charge to verify that you're not a bot, and for future billings after you've exhausted your $300 on the platform.
You can contact me if you have any further questions.

NB: Don't pay anyone for any GCP account.
Re: Google Cloud by Nameweb1(m): 8:25am On Sep 26, 2020
Drop your contact let me message you on WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

Start A Blog Using The Most Responsive Blogger Template; Fiksioner V3 By Igniel / Get Envato Element Account Subscription For A Little Token / Easy Eays To Link Your Nin To Your Sim Card.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.