Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,382 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

I Need More Infor On *welding Courses And Certification* - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / I Need More Infor On *welding Courses And Certification* (6372 Views)

Nebosh HSE Courses In Nigeria / Training Courses And Contact Addresses / American Welding Society Course, Life In Port-harcourt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need More Infor On *welding Courses And Certification* by olanshi: 10:38pm On Feb 28, 2011
DOES ANYBODY KNOW AN ACCREDITED WELDING INSTITUTES IN NIGERIA WHERE I CAN LEARN AND GAIN MORE EXPERIENCE AS A WELDING ENGINEER? PLEASE EMAIL ME WITH USEFUL INFORMATIONS :- GREATOLANSHI@GMAIL.COM
Re: I Need More Infor On *welding Courses And Certification* by okoorisha: 2:59pm On Nov 01, 2011
be a certified welding inspector and earn minimum income/salary N350K.or 25dollars/ hr. Advantages of CWI certification,Job security, high demand in nigeria, Angola, canada and oil based economies.for more information contact: trustcyber@yahoo.co.uk.
Re: I Need More Infor On *welding Courses And Certification* by okoorisha: 8:38am On Nov 04, 2011
certified welding inspectors job specification includes inspection of jobs on site whether offshore or onshore, making and writing reports. initially expatriates were brought in, lodged in five star hotels, given laptops, unlimited airtime phones, security details, etc because of the short supply of nigerian certified inspectors.

As a nigerian certified welding inspector you are entitled to all the above packages. you are lodged in 5 star hotels away from your family to enable you do the job.

also as a certified welding inspector it takes less than a year to process your canadian immigration documents because your highly needed in their economy.

The minimum salary earned as an CWI is 350k/400k a month and jobs lasting as long as the project.

you do not need to be a welder or an engineer to be a welding inspector. but a knowledge of the welder makes a better inspector.
projects in nigerian oil sectors are lined up.

a few cabal in the oil sector have continued to keep these information secret so they can keep bringing in expatriates and keeping the knowledge within their family . please make your research,

please note a need to be computer literate and knowledge of french or italian helps too

for further inquiry, contact trustcyber@yahoo.co.uk
Re: I Need More Infor On *welding Courses And Certification* by jogbovah: 5:14pm On Sep 28, 2014
Hi,
Could you please provide me with your valid email address? I'd like to make inquiries on how to become a certified welding inspector.
Re: I Need More Infor On *welding Courses And Certification* by Ettedidiong: 4:30pm On Mar 25, 2015
Okoorisha, pls respond to a mail I've sent you from emabill @ yahoo.com with regards the subject matter

(1) (Reply)

The Best Pdms Training Center In Nigeria>>>>08037916993,07052856858 / SAP Training at a reduced rate in Ikeja, Lagos / Become A Full-stack Web Developer Using Bytementor Learning Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.