Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,462 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Billionaire Ned Nwoko Finally Breaks Silence Over Claims Of Dating Chika Ike - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Billionaire Ned Nwoko Finally Breaks Silence Over Claims Of Dating Chika Ike (3092 Views)

Regina Daniels' Father Reacts To Her Marriage To Billionaire Ned Nwoko / Jaaruma Empire Reacts To Regina Daniels' Marriage To Billionaire Ned / Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Billionaire Ned Nwoko Finally Breaks Silence Over Claims Of Dating Chika Ike by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 9:54am On Sep 24, 2020
Update From . COM

Nigerian billionaire and husband of Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko, has debunked claims of being in a relationship with Nollywood actress Chika Ike, Reports.

From The Information Obtained By , Recently, it was alleged that Ned was in a romantic relationship with Chika with plans of making her his 7th wife.

Ned Nwoko has been silent about these criticisms for a while now but in a statement issued by his communications directorate, the billionaire stated that he hasn’t spoken to Chika in 2 years and was not planning to make her his 7th wife, Reports.

“I have not spoken to Chika Ike in two years. I have not seen her. This is wicked. People should leave me and my family alone.”

Source: BLOG

Re: Billionaire Ned Nwoko Finally Breaks Silence Over Claims Of Dating Chika Ike by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 9:55am On Sep 24, 2020
Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44 And Seun
Re: Billionaire Ned Nwoko Finally Breaks Silence Over Claims Of Dating Chika Ike by Ever8090: 9:59am On Sep 24, 2020
You have not spoken to her in 2yrs,but you spoke to her preio to the 2yrs abi?...oga! Do your face well I beg..

5 Likes

Re: Billionaire Ned Nwoko Finally Breaks Silence Over Claims Of Dating Chika Ike by dangermouse(m): 10:13am On Sep 24, 2020
When u desperately seek media attention all the time, u become a public property. Stop complaining when u brought it upon urself!

2 Likes

Re: Billionaire Ned Nwoko Finally Breaks Silence Over Claims Of Dating Chika Ike by operAhdam: 10:23am On Sep 24, 2020
This man manhood no get chill oo,6 wives already grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Billionaire Ned Nwoko Finally Breaks Silence Over Claims Of Dating Chika Ike by Juliusmomoh: 10:38am On Sep 24, 2020
This man should just leave those girls for us na....
Re: Billionaire Ned Nwoko Finally Breaks Silence Over Claims Of Dating Chika Ike by Juliusmomoh: 10:39am On Sep 24, 2020
dangermouse:
When u desperately seek media attention all the time, u become a public property. Stop complaining when u brought it upon urself!
grin grin this ur advice ehn..
Re: Billionaire Ned Nwoko Finally Breaks Silence Over Claims Of Dating Chika Ike by goodmorning40: 11:26am On Sep 24, 2020
I never believed it because Chika Ike is not a virgin and she is not minor
She's a grown woman, Ned go for small girls

2 Likes

Re: Billionaire Ned Nwoko Finally Breaks Silence Over Claims Of Dating Chika Ike by kukoyi17226: 11:53am On Sep 24, 2020
:When u desperately seek press spotlight all the moment, u become a citizenry land. Stop complaining when u brought it upon urself! this ur tips mcquaid..

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Ned Nwoko Finally Breaks Silence Over Claims Of Dating Chika Ike by Iceyjayz: 12:16pm On Sep 24, 2020
Who even cares? they should get a life abeg
Re: Billionaire Ned Nwoko Finally Breaks Silence Over Claims Of Dating Chika Ike by Denique(f): 3:02pm On Sep 24, 2020
Ever8090:
You have not spoken to her in 2yrs,but you spoke to her preio to the 2yrs abi?...oga! Do your face well I beg..

What about his face? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Ned Nwoko Finally Breaks Silence Over Claims Of Dating Chika Ike by TATALoAlaMu: 3:45pm On Sep 24, 2020
It's plenty grin

It can go round. No need to Shalaye
Re: Billionaire Ned Nwoko Finally Breaks Silence Over Claims Of Dating Chika Ike by Tmb78(m): 5:12pm On Sep 24, 2020
One day this bleaching girl will just disappear!
Low self esteemed ladies everywhere, spits!

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Ned Nwoko Finally Breaks Silence Over Claims Of Dating Chika Ike by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 24, 2020
shocked nawao
Re: Billionaire Ned Nwoko Finally Breaks Silence Over Claims Of Dating Chika Ike by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 24, 2020
goodmorning40:
I never believed it because Chika Ike is not a virgin and she is not minor
She's a grown woman, Ned go for small girls
They both have been dating before Ragina came into the picture.
Re: Billionaire Ned Nwoko Finally Breaks Silence Over Claims Of Dating Chika Ike by ashewoboy(m): 7:55pm On Sep 24, 2020
if you have plenty money, you can fvck eniqurlcheesy.
Re: Billionaire Ned Nwoko Finally Breaks Silence Over Claims Of Dating Chika Ike by asanwafo: 11:02pm On Sep 24, 2020
Nairalanders and jealousy. Cos Ned Nwoko denied them of that fresh thing, happiness must elude his family.

(1) (Reply)

Rare Photos Of Davido Before The Fame (pictures) / Photos: Terry G 'SWAGS' At AY Easter Live Show / See This(pics) And Tell Me What U Think

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.