Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,173 members, 7,815,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Fxtm Is A Well Organised Scam - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fxtm Is A Well Organised Scam (2307 Views)

FXTM Is A Scam. Trade With Them At Your Own Risk / Please How Reliable Is FXTM Forex Trading Company In Nigeria / Earn While You Learn Forex Trading, Join Our Live Trading Session At FXTM Ikeja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fxtm Is A Well Organised Scam by viperVIP: 1:57pm On Sep 24, 2020
My journey started a month ago when I invested 2,500 on fxtm under a strategy manager named "trading-power5". He was doing very well with his losses well controlled and profits on a reasonable level. Until 4 days ago when he suddenly made 48% losses, I didn't expect the loss to continue, on tuesday the loss reduced to about 35% and by the time i woke up yesterday, the losses is 88%. At this juncture, I observed 80% of their pro traders had lost almost same percentage. How coincident could that be I eventually woke up this morning and couldn't find the investment account under summary, then i checked my email.

Investment Strategy closed

Consequently your Investment Account 1904662 has also been closed.

leaving me with just 233.05 USD automatically deposited in my wallet. I checked few other strategy managers who made that huge loss, also shut down. So i had to email them.

"I would like to conclude that this is an organized scam. I don't know why a professional trader would lose as much as 2300 USD. more than 80% of the equity. it just doesn't sound right in any sense and when they finally lose all this amount, they shut down their account based on one stupid decision huh? and all the investors money lost. But when it's profit, they take 30%.

I DO NOT TRUST YOUR SITE and it's high time we start making people know of your strategy and scam!
Goodluck."

This is the worst moment of my life. 1,2m gone in a flash!!!
FXTM is a SCAM.... I advise people should desist from them.
Re: Fxtm Is A Well Organised Scam by idlemann: 2:09pm On Sep 24, 2020
viperVIP:
My journey started a month ago when I invested 2,500 on fxtm under a strategy manager named "trading-power5". He was doing very well with his losses well controlled and profits on a reasonable level. Until 4 days ago when he suddenly made 48% losses, I didn't expect the loss to continue, on tuesday the loss reduced to about 35% and by the time i woke up yesterday, the losses is 88%. At this juncture, I observed 80% of their pro traders had lost almost same percentage. How coincident could that be I eventually woke up this morning and couldn't find the investment account under summary, then i checked my email.

leaving me with just 233.05 USD automatically deposited in my wallet. I checked few other strategy managers who made that huge loss, also shut down. So i had to email them.

"I would like to conclude that this is an organized scam. I don't know why a professional trader would lose as much as 2300 USD. more than 80% of the equity. it just doesn't sound right in any sense and when they finally lose all this amount, they shut down their account based on one stupid decision huh? and all the investors money lost. But when it's profit, they take 30%.

I DO NOT TRUST YOUR SITE and it's high time we start making people know of your strategy and scam!
Goodluck."

This is the worst moment of my life. 1,2m gone in a flash!!!
FXTM is a SCAM.... I advise people should desist from them.

Sorry for your loss but putting 1.2million into forex and u aren't trading yourself isn't quite a wise decision. Try to learn a good strategy that suits your style and trade yourself if u have passion for it and with time u can even be more better than those professional traders that trade for people.
Re: Fxtm Is A Well Organised Scam by viperVIP: 2:52pm On Sep 24, 2020
You're right bro. My thoughts too.
Thanks for your input.
Re: Fxtm Is A Well Organised Scam by eben28(m): 2:57pm On Sep 24, 2020
Those guys at FXTM are organized scammers.
They always want to make profit from their investors.
Re: Fxtm Is A Well Organised Scam by tee10: 5:04pm On Sep 24, 2020
I’m very sorry for the lost investment. If you are unable to trade yourself, you should only invest with top tire brokers with strong regulations across multi jurisdictions

Going forward do no put all your eggs in one basket, breakdown that 1.2M and invest in several PAMM (strategy managers ) across multiple brokers

Check out Dukascopy pamm
Re: Fxtm Is A Well Organised Scam by Fortune109: 5:13pm On Sep 24, 2020
The scam is not the platform itself but it is normal for human beings(so called professional traders) to be greedy...just try and learn how to trade by yourself...
Re: Fxtm Is A Well Organised Scam by Corroro: 5:19pm On Sep 24, 2020
idlemann:

Sorry for your loss but putting 1.2million into forex and u aren't trading yourself isn't quite a wise decision. Try to learn a good strategy that suits your style and trade yourself if u have passion for it and with time u can even be more better than those professional traders that trade for people.
very true, 1.2 million is a lot to give to someone when you know nothing about trading
Re: Fxtm Is A Well Organised Scam by OBAGADAFFI: 11:09am On Sep 25, 2020
angry angry angry angry

this burnt poeple fund

Re: Fxtm Is A Well Organised Scam by OBAGADAFFI: 11:10am On Sep 25, 2020
angry angry

Another one

Re: Fxtm Is A Well Organised Scam by Mide3367: 11:23am On Sep 25, 2020
I knew it. No wonder I saw one man lamenting online about them. He lost 5k USD
Re: Fxtm Is A Well Organised Scam by OBAGADAFFI: 11:36am On Sep 25, 2020
Mide3367:
I knew it. No wonder I saw one man lamenting online about them. He lost 5k USD

Lot of guys lost most of their investments to FXTM invest in the last one month
Re: Fxtm Is A Well Organised Scam by WCUB3(m): 6:34pm On Dec 19, 2022
viperVIP:

(1) (Reply)

Cbn Sacks Spring Bank Board / Scuml Registration Get In Here Now !!! / How I Started Making Money Producing Human Parts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.