Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,512 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:04 PM

Which Of These Phoenix Browser Features Have You Used Before? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Of These Phoenix Browser Features Have You Used Before? (1259 Views)

What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? / How To Download Videos On Android Using Phoenix Browser / What Do You Think About Phoenix Browser? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Phoenix Browser Features Have You Used Before? by phxafrica: 7:00pm On Sep 24, 2020
1. WhatsApp status saver
2. File manager
3. Media player (Video and Music)
4. Document reader
5. Junk cleaner
6. File Zip and Unzip feature
7. Wallpaper
8. Ringtones
9. Smart downloader

Tell us about your experience with the feature(s)
Re: Which Of These Phoenix Browser Features Have You Used Before? by jaeyking(m): 7:20pm On Sep 24, 2020
the best for me are downloading torrents save page as pdf
Re: Which Of These Phoenix Browser Features Have You Used Before? by phxafrica: 8:24pm On Sep 24, 2020
jaeyking:
the best for me are
downloading torrents
save page as pdf
That's great... What's been your overall experience with Phoenix Browser?

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Phoenix Browser Features Have You Used Before? by ICEWIN: 7:12am On Sep 25, 2020
Have use all its feature and to be sincere i lov it,its cool.
but i takes time to load google search and at times it doesn't load page that in desktop mode faster,except i refresh and refresh for lik 3x
phxafrica:
1. WhatsApp status saver
2. File manager
3. Media player (Video and Music)
4. Document reader
5. Junk cleaner
6. File Zip and Unzip feature
7. Wallpaper
8. Ringtones
9. Smart downloader

Tell us about your experience with the feature(s)
Re: Which Of These Phoenix Browser Features Have You Used Before? by phxafrica: 8:11am On Sep 25, 2020
ICEWIN:
Have use all its feature and to be sincere i lov it,its cool.
but i takes time to load google search and at times it doesn't load page that in desktop mode faster,except i refresh and refresh for lik 3x
Can we contact you to learn more about this problem?
Re: Which Of These Phoenix Browser Features Have You Used Before? by ICEWIN: 5:20pm On Sep 25, 2020
SURE NO,U ARE WELCOM
phxafrica:
Can we contact you to learn more about this problem?
Re: Which Of These Phoenix Browser Features Have You Used Before? by Flytime: 5:23pm On Sep 25, 2020
None,you guys should focus on one thing and make it good not adding too much unnecessary features
Ringtone? I mean why would you do that
Wallpapers
Junk cleaner
Re: Which Of These Phoenix Browser Features Have You Used Before? by phxafrica: 6:44pm On Sep 25, 2020
Flytime:
None,you guys should focus on one thing and make it good not adding too much unnecessary features
Ringtone? I mean why would you do that
Wallpapers
Junk cleaner
What feature would you like us to focus on?
Re: Which Of These Phoenix Browser Features Have You Used Before? by tafat: 5:14pm On Sep 26, 2020
i have used the whatsapp status saver and smart download on my Camon device and i must say, it very cool, especially that smart download.
Re: Which Of These Phoenix Browser Features Have You Used Before? by Flytime: 5:22pm On Sep 26, 2020
phxafrica:

What feature would you like us to focus on?
vpn in the browser would be nice
Clean user interface would also be nice,take opera mini for example they also have news but they don't use it to disturb users/it does t look being forced down your throat

Unnecessary features like wallpapers ware not needed,I doubt anybody uses it

Ad blocker-im not sure you have,but it you do you need to improve it
Re: Which Of These Phoenix Browser Features Have You Used Before? by sureinfo: 6:20pm On Sep 26, 2020
i have used the smart download on my tecno device and i very much enjoyed it.
Re: Which Of These Phoenix Browser Features Have You Used Before? by Mohbola(f): 5:59pm On Sep 27, 2020
WhatsApp status saver
Media player
Re: Which Of These Phoenix Browser Features Have You Used Before? by scarycuteface(m): 7:34pm On Sep 27, 2020
Status saver
Re: Which Of These Phoenix Browser Features Have You Used Before? by phxafrica: 9:23am On Sep 30, 2020
Flytime:
vpn in the browser would be nice
Clean user interface would also be nice,take opera mini for example they also have news but they don't use it to disturb users/it does t look being forced down your throat

Unnecessary features like wallpapers ware not needed,I doubt anybody uses it

Ad blocker-im not sure you have,but it you do you need to improve it

Phoenix Browser has an inbuilt ad blocker. We will work to improve it. Can you tell us the challenge you have with the current ad blocker?
Re: Which Of These Phoenix Browser Features Have You Used Before? by phxafrica: 9:24am On Sep 30, 2020
ICEWIN:
SURE NO,U ARE WELCOM

Can you tell us what device you use? So that we can solve this problem.
Re: Which Of These Phoenix Browser Features Have You Used Before? by ibidapko(m): 8:14am On Dec 30, 2020
What files are classified as JUNK FILES by Phoenix browser? I have not used this feature because I may lose my important files

(1) (Reply)

Xiaomi Redmi Note 9T 5G- Full Specification And Price In Nigeria / How To Identify Xiaomi Marketers / Neat Samsung A30 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.