Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Now Is Your Best Time To Plant Your ICAN Lecture Tree - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Now Is Your Best Time To Plant Your ICAN Lecture Tree (142 Views)

Your ICAN November Diet Support Class Begins Today, See How To Get In / UNILAG MBA REQUIREMENTS, TUITION, DURATION & LECTURE DETAILS / 2019 Online CISA Lecture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Now Is Your Best Time To Plant Your ICAN Lecture Tree by planetpgold(m): 1:42pm On Sep 25, 2020
Hello Colleague,

Timothy Here Again,

Today is another TGIF and I know that some people are excited that they are going into the weekend because for the next 2 days there won't be any form of stress in terms of traffic and inhaling of carbon monoxide from Lagos danfos.

"Well, for me...when I get home, shower and sleep- no traffic in my area". Yes. This is because you are not living in Lagos.

Sincerely, I want you to know that Rome was not built in a day, the car you are using was not built in a day, your house or rented apartment was not built in a day, your cellphone was not made in a day, but through organized and structured methods of production on a daily basis.

The question is, What is that organized and structured method? You know that complex machines are a combination of different small parts that were built over a period of time. Even as a person, you did not become an adult under the space of 24hours unless you are in the world of the aliens.

Hence, if you are writing November Diet, the best time to get started with your studies is now. Just like you can't build a 15 storey building in 20days. If you do, it will collapse before it's completed. Likewise, you cannot study and pass if you don't get started early and immediately.

Our Lecture class will start on the 5th of October, 2020 and it has been structured based on your Simplified and Comprehensive Lecture Videos that have helped several students Pass ICAN Exams at one sitting. So, if you want to pass and qualify at record time or move on to the next stage, get started now when all conditions are still in your favour.

As a result, if you are yet to get your Simplified and Comprehensive Lecture Videos, there is still time because you still have 9days to the commencement of the class.

Call or Chat Admin on 08082366372,08090820787, 08106989785, 08055828090, 08085835127

Or click on the below link

https://ican.platinumgoldsolutions.com

to act if you are in or you want to build your studies like a 15 storey building within 20days that will collapse in no time

Dedicated to Your Exam Success,
Tim Jibodu, FCA

PlatinumGold 360 Solutions... Your Online, Offline ICAN Lectures Center in Nigeria With World Wide Service Delivery & Highest Passing Rate At One Sitting, Even If You Have Failed Before or Just Starting.

(1) (Reply)

Your Roadmap To Cognitive Excellence / Phlebotomy Technician Course - Star Education & Training Institute / Download All Secondary School Textbooks In PDF And Word Format

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.