Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Failed GTA V Installation - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Failed GTA V Installation (859 Views)

GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History / Advice Pls.. Can I Run GTA V On This System? / How Do I Configure Ucom Pad To Play Gta V On Laptop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Failed GTA V Installation by macville2: 2:00pm On Sep 25, 2020
Good day everyone. Last night I tried installing GTA V on my system but after 6 hours of installation it came up with a checksum crc error, what could be the cause?

Re: Failed GTA V Installation by NoonMasamune: 6:07pm On Sep 25, 2020
macville2:
Good day everyone. Last night I tried installing GTA V on my system but after 6 hours of installation it came up with a checksum crc error, what could be the cause?
Files are corrupted

1 Like

Re: Failed GTA V Installation by motionarena: 8:59pm On Sep 25, 2020
macville2:
what are your pc specs
Re: Failed GTA V Installation by macville2: 9:01pm On Sep 25, 2020
motionarena:
what are your pc specs

8gb ram,
dedicated graphics card ,
core i5,
HDD 500.
Re: Failed GTA V Installation by TheSoothSayer(m): 3:22pm On Sep 27, 2020
Dubbuqueee:

Wen installing cracked games on pc... there's always 2 rules to that

First,
Always make sure u deactivate any antivirus in your system during extraction Nd installation..

Second
Don't always forget rule 1

What he said.
Re: Failed GTA V Installation by TheSoothSayer(m): 3:24pm On Sep 27, 2020
If you still have the zip file, extract again but this time turn off windows defender or any AV.

You can then proceed to add the game files to defenders excluded files.

Lastly, Google the problem. Others have faced the same error you're facing and have provided solutions.
Re: Failed GTA V Installation by macville2: 6:08pm On Sep 27, 2020
TheSoothSayer:
If you still have the zip file, extract again but this time turn off windows defender or any AV.

Lastly, Google the problem. Others have faced the same error you're facing and have provided solutions.

Thank you sir, thanks everyone! I later re-installed it (mehn that was time consuming; 9hrs seriously!) I did all you said plus some other advice from YouTube. The game is playing now. grin
TheSoothSayer:

Thank you sir, thanks everyone! I later re-installed it (mehn that was time consuming; 9hrs seriously!) I did all you said plus some other advice from YouTube. The game is now playing.
Re: Failed GTA V Installation by TheSoothSayer(m): 8:31pm On Sep 27, 2020
macville2:

Thank you sir, thanks everyone! I later re-installed it (mehn that was time consuming; 9hrs seriously!) I did all you said plus some other advice from YouTube. The game is playing now. grin

Thank you sir, thanks everyone! I later re-installed it (mehn that was time consuming; 9hrs seriously!) I did all you said plus some other advice from YouTube. The game is now playing.

Mehn, you downloaded it again. What if download fails at 90%. Next time you can go to sites where you can download in zipped form that are divided into parts. It's safer that way.

Are you by chance based in Ibadan. I want to replay Gta v
Re: Failed GTA V Installation by macville2: 10:30pm On Sep 27, 2020
TheSoothSayer:

Mehn, you downloaded it again. What if download fails at 90%. Next time you can go to sites where you can download in zipped form that are divided into parts. It's safer that way.

Are you by chance based in Ibadan. I want to replay Gta v

Nah, I base in the east.
Re: Failed GTA V Installation by TheSoothSayer(m): 10:49pm On Sep 27, 2020
macville2:

Nah, I base in the east.
That's too bad. Enjoy!

1 Like

Re: Failed GTA V Installation by JJmubby: 9:59am On Sep 28, 2020
Dubbuqueee:

Wen installing cracked games on pc... there's always 2 rules to that

First,
Always make sure u deactivate any antivirus in your system during extraction Nd installation..

Second
Don't always forget rule 1

True
Re: Failed GTA V Installation by JJmubby: 10:04am On Sep 28, 2020
macville2:

Delete all the installed files and disable/ uninstall all antivirus on your pc including windows defender realtime and cloud protection then re extract the zip file and install setup as an administrator.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top 50 High Graphics Mobile Games Of 2020 / PS3 Slim Needed With Installed Games On It / Ps5 Cd: Watchdogs Legion For Sale. 20k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.