Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,966 members, 7,814,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Renewal of Nigerian Passport in Atlanta. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Renewal of Nigerian Passport in Atlanta. (939 Views)

500 Nigerians Lose Jobs As UAE Declines Renewal Of Work Visas / What's The Cost Of Obtaining An International Passport In Nigeria? / Nigeria Passport In 1982 When $1164.84 Was N800 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Renewal of Nigerian Passport in Atlanta. by SophiaLisa(f): 5:09pm On Sep 25, 2020
Happy Friday to you All! Please does anyone have information or a contact at the Nigerian Embassy in Atlanta? I love and work in the US as H1B and urgently need to renew my Driver’s License and also travel which requires me having an unexpired means of ID (in this case my Nigerian Passport). I applied and selected the Atlanta office because, apparently, that’s the only functional office post COVID. But I’m yet to get any appointment date. I’ve called multiple times and sent emails to no avail. Please for the Love of God, please if you have any information that can help me, I’ll truly appreciate it. God bless you. Amen.
Re: Renewal of Nigerian Passport in Atlanta. by Beautyaddy: 9:43pm On Sep 25, 2020
SophiaLisa:
Happy Friday to you All! Please does anyone have information or a contact at the Nigerian Embassy in Atlanta? I love and work in the US as H1B and urgently need to renew my Driver’s License and also travel which requires me having an unexpired means of ID (in this case my Nigerian Passport). I applied and selected the Atlanta office because, apparently, that’s the only functional office post COVID. But I’m yet to get any appointment date. I’ve called multiple times and sent emails to no avail. Please for the Love of God, please if you have any information that can help me, I’ll truly appreciate it. God bless you. Amen.

You need to re-word the title of your Thread.

You are trying to renew your Nigerian Passport in Atlanta and not the American Passport.

1 Like

Re: Renewal of Nigerian Passport in Atlanta. by SophiaLisa(f): 8:41am On Sep 27, 2020
Thanks and done. ��
Re: Renewal of Nigerian Passport in Atlanta. by omohakin: 12:25am On Oct 11, 2020
I think there are available dates now but non is close enough (Soonest is May 2021 right now). I also need to renew my passport but the timing isn't cool atall. Do you have an idea of changing centre to Newyork or Washington DC.

I sent you an email also. Thanks
Re: Renewal of Nigerian Passport in Atlanta. by Abso1uteZero(m): 2:04pm On Mar 28, 2021
omohakin:
I think there are available dates now but non is close enough (Soonest is May 2021 right now). I also need to renew my passport but the timing isn't cool atall. Do you have an idea of changing centre to Newyork or Washington DC.

I sent you an email also. Thanks
Sir, i just sent you an email. Please reply

(1) (Reply)

My Journey From Lagos To Portharcourt / Dangote Completes Nigeria’s Longest Concrete Road / Explore Benin Republic - 1 Trip, 3 States And 3 Destinations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.