Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Israel Adesanya Vs Paulo Costa: UFC 253 Fight Card - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Israel Adesanya Vs Paulo Costa: UFC 253 Fight Card (30407 Views)

Paulo Costa: "How Adesanya Celebrated His Victory Is Disgusting, I Want Revenge" / Israel Adesanya Brags In Yoruba To Celebrate His Win Against Paulo Costa / Isreal Adesanya Beats Paulo Costa To Retain UFC Middleweight Championship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Adesanya Vs Paulo Costa: UFC 253 Fight Card by mrpaedo(m): 10:43am On Sep 26, 2020
The Gods will not allow Izzy lose to that Brazilian homosexual cool

4 Likes

Re: Israel Adesanya Vs Paulo Costa: UFC 253 Fight Card by lilsaint44(m): 10:43am On Sep 26, 2020
Openbusiness:
Style Bender go kill am. Do you know right now that Style Bender is among the top 1% fighters in UFC with the best takedown defense? The guy's takedown defense is sooooo good to the point that other fighters who are highly gifted and skilled with wrestling grappling and takedown skills don't even bother trying when facing him. Because the guy is always like 4 moves ahead of his opponents. They just can't catch him unawares, and his movements are very fluid and unpredictable, they can't hold him. Adesanya eats such fighters for breakfast. Even if Kabib the takedown small god fight Style Bender, Kabib can't take him down cuz Style Bender is too quick, too smart, too fluid, too skillful. Costa's strong point is his striking ability. I think na who u blow u go fit win with striking, Israel na wind grin, very hard to land clean shots on him, very very hard. And Israel is a very dangerous striker too. The guy is a combat machine grin

bros i hear u ooo
but kelvin gastelum
blow izzy head scatter
that was by far izzy toughest fight
kg connected cleanly on izzy, he even wobbled izzy with a high kick in round 4 izzy was very hurt in that round
but kg made a mistake and went for take down instead of finishing izzy...
but izzy strong will made him win the fight
Re: Israel Adesanya Vs Paulo Costa: UFC 253 Fight Card by Bahamas95(m): 10:44am On Sep 26, 2020
Adesanya amaka

Efe Ajagba amaka

Yoruba amaka

Delta amaka

Nigeria amaka

1 Like

Re: Israel Adesanya Vs Paulo Costa: UFC 253 Fight Card by lilsaint44(m): 10:46am On Sep 26, 2020
Openbusiness:
Style Bender go kill am. Do you know right now that Style Bender is among the top 1% fighters in UFC with the best takedown defense? The guy's takedown defense is sooooo good to the point that other fighters who are highly gifted and skilled with wrestling grappling and takedown skills don't even bother trying when facing him. Because the guy is always like 4 moves ahead of his opponents. They just can't catch him unawares, and his movements are very fluid and unpredictable, they can't hold him. Adesanya eats such fighters for breakfast. Even if Kabib the takedown small god fight Style Bender, Kabib can't take him down cuz Style Bender is too quick, too smart, too fluid, too skillful. Costa's strong point is his striking ability. I think na who u blow u go fit win with striking, Israel na wind grin, very hard to land clean shots on him, very very hard. And Israel is a very dangerous striker too. The guy is a combat machine grin

lol
bros i hear you ooo
but kelvin gastelum had izzy hurt
as good as his head movement was kg connected with some clean punch
and even a high leg kick that made izzy wobble and almost lost the fight..
but Izzy fight iq is high
but e no too dy very very hard to land as u put am..
costa self na pro
so he go deffo land
but izzy go make am miss that one sure
Re: Israel Adesanya Vs Paulo Costa: UFC 253 Fight Card by madjune(m): 10:49am On Sep 26, 2020
Israel go chop fight this time.

This one no be to dey run round the ring person go dey pursue am.

Costa will give him a hard time.
Re: Israel Adesanya Vs Paulo Costa: UFC 253 Fight Card by Mrbaz1: 10:50am On Sep 26, 2020
lilsaint44:

bros i hear u ooo
but kelvin gastelum
blow izzy head scatter
that was by far izzy toughest fight
kg connected cleanly on izzy, he even wobbled izzy with a high kick in round 4 izzy was very hurt in that round
but kg made a mistake and went for take down instead of finishing izzy...
but izzy strong will made him win the fight
ahbg what time be the fight..and any link to watch if u can help ..tnx
Re: Israel Adesanya Vs Paulo Costa: UFC 253 Fight Card by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 26, 2020
lilsaint44:

USADA testing so far has proven to be very effective over the years, thats why a lot of fighters stop using peds
bro i feel you almost all the middle weight fighters are always looking down on izzy coz he is skinny
and thats thier doomsday
they don't recognize his fighting iq
costa will charge at Izzy coz he is powerful and very durable
but i know izzy can evade attacks
even tho he will get caught a few times
izzy wins by decision IMO
but its gonna be a tough fight

Good forecast and analysis. I'm of the same opinion as well. But then, Israel might just decide to come up with something we've not seen before just like what Masvidal did to Ben Askren, knocking him out in just a few seconds into the match...

Anything is possible and I know Izzy won't watch him run him down like he does to other opponents.

If that fight lasts more than 2 rounds, Costa is dead meat! He knows that himself, so I forsee him trying to conserve his energy in the first round, Adesanya will then attack and gather points from a distance.

1 Like

Re: Israel Adesanya Vs Paulo Costa: UFC 253 Fight Card by DRPAIT123(m): 10:54am On Sep 26, 2020
OneKinGuy:
Costa is an animal. The guys body is rock solid. I just hope Adesanya wins this as not only will he lose his belt if he loses, He's also gonna be inflicted with heavy damages that might cost him his fighting career.
Explain your last sentence pls
Re: Israel Adesanya Vs Paulo Costa: UFC 253 Fight Card by lilsaint44(m): 10:55am On Sep 26, 2020
loneprof:

Good forecast and analysis. I'm of the same opinion as well. But then, Israel might just decide to come up with something we've not seen before just like what Masvidal did to Ben Askren, knocking him out in just a few seconds into the match...

Anything is possible and I know Izzy won't watch him run him down like he does to other opponents.

If that fight lasts more than 2 rounds, Costa is dead meat! He knows that himself, so I forsee him trying to conserve his energy in the first round, Adesanya will then attack and gather points from a distance.

lol thats if costa is dumb enough to go for take-down early in the match, but bro costa is very durable, he ate Romero's bomb as if its nothing thats what is scary about him
but he has no gas tank
so if izzy can avoid getting caught early
izzy wins in the championship rounds
am very sure
Re: Israel Adesanya Vs Paulo Costa: UFC 253 Fight Card by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 26, 2020
Victory is all yours STYLE BENDER

1 Like

Re: Israel Adesanya Vs Paulo Costa: UFC 253 Fight Card by lilsaint44(m): 10:57am On Sep 26, 2020
Mrbaz1:
ahbg what time be the fight..and any link to watch if u can help ..tnx

check the original post the time should be there
dstv is showing it....
i do follow it up on twitter
but its just highlights and all
Re: Israel Adesanya Vs Paulo Costa: UFC 253 Fight Card by SmartMen: 10:59am On Sep 26, 2020
OneKinGuy:
Costa is an animal. The guys body is rock solid. I just hope Adesanya wins this as not only will he lose his belt if he loses, He's also gonna be inflicted with heavy damages that might cost him his fighting career.
Israel Adesanya fight strategically...

He will focus on injuring that dude somewhere and capitalize on that for the rest of the game.
Re: Israel Adesanya Vs Paulo Costa: UFC 253 Fight Card by Mrbaz1: 11:01am On Sep 26, 2020
lilsaint44:

check the original post the time should be there
dstv is showing it....
i do follow it up on twitter
but its just highlights and all
yea, I checked the time and it states on the 26th 3am Nigerian time, so thats why am confused. and same here bro I want to also follow and live stream via twitter also..tnx for the reply.
Re: Israel Adesanya Vs Paulo Costa: UFC 253 Fight Card by Stevyne: 11:03am On Sep 26, 2020
clairebode:

I'm here only to market my products shocked
Imagine the redflag.
Re: Israel Adesanya Vs Paulo Costa: UFC 253 Fight Card by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 26, 2020
lilsaint44:

lol thats if costa is dumb enough to go for take-down early in the match, but bro costa is very durable, he ate Romero's bomb as if its nothing thats what is scary about him
but he has no gas tank
so if izzy can avoid getting caught early
izzy wins in the championship rounds
am very sure
Romero missed a lot during that fight... Go watch it well, still, Costa was left bloodied while Romero's face was still intact till the end.

And please go and watch the fight between Askren and Masvidal. Adesanya is capable of doing something like that.
Re: Israel Adesanya Vs Paulo Costa: UFC 253 Fight Card by lilsaint44(m): 11:04am On Sep 26, 2020
Mrbaz1:
yea, I checked the time and it states on the 26th 3am Nigerian time, so thats why am confused. and same here bro I want to also follow and live stream via twitter also..tnx for the reply.

oh yeah you know the fight will take place in Abu dhabi
and you know how aisan and African timezone is
Re: Israel Adesanya Vs Paulo Costa: UFC 253 Fight Card by Openbusiness: 11:04am On Sep 26, 2020
lilsaint44:

lol
bros i hear you ooo
but kelvin gastelum had izzy hurt
as good as his head movement was kg connected with some clean punch
and even a high leg kick that made izzy wobble and almost lost the fight..
but Izzy fight iq is high
but e no too dy very very hard to land as u put am..
costa self na pro
so he go deffo land
but izzy go make am miss that one sure
It's fighting na, so d opponent, especially a top opponent must surely land some hits too. It can't be one sided. But the thing is Izzy won't give you the chance to land a clean big hit. Either he dodges or blocks or uses his body movement to reduce the impact of the force to a level that won't knock him out. He is very very calculative, he doesn't just fight, he sort of "calculates" his opponents, their moves and techniques during the fight and solves their equation. I like the guy cuz he recognizes his weakness that he doesn't have a strong build and can't absorb heavy hits without serious damage, so his style of fight is EVASIVE. He uses evasive combat, not just only as a defense but also for offense and that makes him very deadly because na that evasive offense dey finish him opponents, they don't see it coming like Randy Orton's RKO outa nowhere grin. And by the time he lands one too many clean hits, even the monster opponents with strong build and bronze jaws start wobbling. Style Bender's technique is very unique and so many people get confused and lose their game plan when fighting with him. Do you know Venom in MMA? The guy is kind of fluid too, and very skillful with a unique fighting style, did you watch the fight he was finally KO'd? He got KO'd in a very bad way. He was even leading the fight but unfortunately his cockiness caused him to make an error, and just one KNEE strike sent him to LaLa land, lights out goodnight everybody kinda KO grin. Cuz the guy get glass jaw, he don't have a strong build that can take heavy hits and still stand. Style Bender knows this, so he is very very evasive and it has been working well for him.

1 Like

Re: Israel Adesanya Vs Paulo Costa: UFC 253 Fight Card by lilsaint44(m): 11:09am On Sep 26, 2020
[quote author=loneprof post=94324282]
Romero missed a lot during that fight... Go watch it well, still, Costa was left bloodied while Romero's face was still intact till the end.

And please go and watch the fight between Askren and Masvidal. Adesanya is capable of doing something like that.[/quote

i have watched both
romero left eye was almost shut
costa pressured Romero'
thats what won him the fight
he wasn't afraid of romero power
again costa is very durable
there is a reason he hasn't been KO'd
Re: Israel Adesanya Vs Paulo Costa: UFC 253 Fight Card by OneKinGuy(m): 11:12am On Sep 26, 2020
Openbusiness:
Costa always charges his opponent quick. Israel's habit of running in the ring won't do him any good as Costa will always be onto him.
Re: Israel Adesanya Vs Paulo Costa: UFC 253 Fight Card by Minjim: 11:12am On Sep 26, 2020
gasparpisciotta:
Adesanya should please shut down those Sports journalists and pundits predicting a knockout in Costa’s favor

Those ppl can't stand a black man whooping their asses. That's where the hate comes from.

1 Like

Re: Israel Adesanya Vs Paulo Costa: UFC 253 Fight Card by naptu2: 11:13am On Sep 26, 2020
Mrbaz1:

The original post stated that it's on Sunday the 27th. The preliminary matches begin at 1am and the main event at 3am.

Read it again. Read it to the end to see Nigerian time.

1 Like

Re: Israel Adesanya Vs Paulo Costa: UFC 253 Fight Card by Minjim: 11:13am On Sep 26, 2020
OneKinGuy:
Costa always charges his opponent quick. Israel's habit of running in the ring won't do him any good as Costa will always be onto him.

Ipob. Whatever Costa brings is what the Stylebender will serve him

2 Likes

Re: Israel Adesanya Vs Paulo Costa: UFC 253 Fight Card by Mrbaz1: 11:14am On Sep 26, 2020
naptu2:

The original post stated that it's on Sunday the 27th. The preliminary matches begin at 1am and the main event at 3am.

Read it again. Read it to the end to see Nigerian time.
tnx man
Re: Israel Adesanya Vs Paulo Costa: UFC 253 Fight Card by Crispels(m): 11:16am On Sep 26, 2020
Sunisonflex39:
Am I the only one that read in opera news some days ago that Israel adesanya was KOd days ago...?

He started learning how to fight while growing up in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Israel Adesanya Vs Paulo Costa: UFC 253 Fight Card by lilsaint44(m): 11:16am On Sep 26, 2020
Openbusiness:
It's fighting na, so d opponent, especially a top opponent must surely land some hits too. It can't be one sided. But the thing is Izzy won't give you the chance to land a clean big hit. Either he dodges or blocks or uses his body movement to reduce the impact of the force to a level that won't knock him out. He is very very calculative, he doesn't just fight, he sort of "calculates" his opponents, their moves and techniques during the fight and solves their equation. I like the guy cuz he recognizes his weakness that he doesn't have a strong build and can't absorb heavy hits without serious damage, so his style of fight is EVASIVE. He uses evasive combat, not just only as a defense but also for offense and that makes him very deadly because na that evasive offense dey finish him opponents, they don't see it coming like Randy Orton's RKO outa nowhere grin. And by the time he lands one too many clean hits, even the monster opponents with strong build and bronze jaws start wobbling. Style Bender's technique is very unique and so many people get confused and lose their game plan when fighting with him. Do you know Venom in MMA? The guy is kind of fluid too, and very skillful with a unique fighting style, did you watch the fight he was finally KO'd? He got KO'd in a very bad way. He was even leading the fight but unfortunately his cockiness caused him to make an error, and just one KNEE strike sent him to LaLa land, lights out goodnight everybody kinda KO grin. Cuz the guy get glass jaw, he don't have a strong build that can take heavy hits and still stand. Style Bender knows this, so he is very very evasive and it has been working well for him.

hence why i said his fighting iq is high
he fights smart
lol
i know venom
Re: Israel Adesanya Vs Paulo Costa: UFC 253 Fight Card by Minjim: 11:17am On Sep 26, 2020
Sunisonflex39:
Am I the only one that read in opera news some days ago that Israel adesanya was KOd days ago...?

Years ago
Re: Israel Adesanya Vs Paulo Costa: UFC 253 Fight Card by Openbusiness: 11:18am On Sep 26, 2020
OneKinGuy:
I have never seen any opponent sustain an offensive strategy against Style Bender very long. D guy na wind, na u go tire and switch to defense when he switches the game on u. Israel is an offensive fighter too.

1 Like

Re: Israel Adesanya Vs Paulo Costa: UFC 253 Fight Card by Openbusiness: 11:20am On Sep 26, 2020
lilsaint44:

hence why i said his fighting iq is high
he fights smart
lol
i know venom
honestly, all I have to say is that categorically and mathematically you are 1000% correct grin
Re: Israel Adesanya Vs Paulo Costa: UFC 253 Fight Card by lilsaint44(m): 11:27am On Sep 26, 2020
grin
Openbusiness:
honestly, all I have to say is that categorically and mathematically you are 1000% correct grin
grin
Openbusiness:
Re: Israel Adesanya Vs Paulo Costa: UFC 253 Fight Card by Sunisonflex39(m): 11:31am On Sep 26, 2020
Minjim:

Years ago
but the person who wrote the news made it sound recent.. I come dey think say while all of una dey watch the useless BBN.. Them dey beat our guy black blue.. I come dey vex.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Andy Ruiz Honoured By Mexico President To Presidential Palace After Win (Photos) / Iheanacho Is The First Player In PL History To Score On All 7 Days Of The Week / Argentinian Fan Choked To Death By Flag Celebrating World Cup Victory

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.