Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,428 members, 7,861,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:33 AM

Choice And Consequences - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Choice And Consequences (152 Views)

The Risks And Consequences Of Inbreeding: A Comprehensive Overview / Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? / The Consequences Of Late Marriage And Why You Should Marry Early (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Choice And Consequences by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 26, 2020
I’m the first son of my dad and mum. The problem now is I’ve to choose between my mum and dad. I’m choosing my mum. But my question is what effect does it have as a boy choosing my mum over my dad. Pls help me out knowledgeable people on this platform

(1) (Reply)

Strengthen Your Future Foundations. / How To Be An Online Shop Manager With Little Capital. / Independence Day Game.come In Let's Catch Fun.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.