Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,412 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:24 AM

Pregnancy Taste Came Out Positve And Negative - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Taste Came Out Positve And Negative (273 Views)

Monkeys Steal Blood Sample Of Coronavirus Positve Patients / Corona Virus: Three Abba Kyari's Aides Tested Positve / Could She Be Pregnant, Missed Period And Negative PT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnancy Taste Came Out Positve And Negative by yoilasolomon: 1:10pm On Sep 26, 2020
My wife was tasted positive after 3 weeks she went for ultrasound check, so as to know the exct months but the mechine could'nt find anything, they advice her to go for second taste wich she did (they both use blood) which the resault turn out negative and she stil feels the symptoms the headache, abdominal pain, selelecting of food and all that, she also use to feel the babys movement, because she should be in either 3 or 4 months by now. pls i will apreciate any advice from you people. thanks
Re: Pregnancy Taste Came Out Positve And Negative by longetivity(m): 1:21pm On Sep 26, 2020
spiritual baby cry
Re: Pregnancy Taste Came Out Positve And Negative by Aboks(m): 4:17pm On Sep 26, 2020
The testing machine get two face
Re: Pregnancy Taste Came Out Positve And Negative by KelvinCoaster(m): 7:00pm On Sep 26, 2020
Lol...Pregnancy taste? I think you want to spell 'test'.
Re: Pregnancy Taste Came Out Positve And Negative by KelvinCoaster(m): 7:05pm On Sep 26, 2020
yoilasolomon:
My wife was tasted positive after 3 weeks she went for ultrasound check, so as to know the exct months but the mechine could'nt find anything, they advice her to go for second taste wich she did (they both use blood) which the resault turn out negative and she stil feels the symptoms the headache, abdominal pain, selelecting of food and all that, she also use to feel the babys movement, because she should be in either 3 or 4 months by now. pls i will apreciate any advice from you people. thanks
Take your wife to another hospital to see a Gynaecologist.
Her case needs physical examination.

Good luck!
Re: Pregnancy Taste Came Out Positve And Negative by yoilasolomon: 2:26pm On Sep 28, 2020
KelvinCoaster:
Take your wife to another hospital to see a Gynaecologist. Her case needs physical examination.
Good luck!
its ok sir, thanks for the advice
Re: Pregnancy Taste Came Out Positve And Negative by yoilasolomon: 2:30pm On Sep 28, 2020
KelvinCoaster:
Lol...Pregnancy taste?
I think you want to spell 'test'.
exactly that's what i wanted to type, thanks for the corection

(1) (Reply)

FG: We’ve Developed COVID Test Kit That Produces Result Within 40 Minutes / Medical/biomedical Engineering Company: S.i Okojie (nig) Co. Ltd...08054835400 / Nigerian Scientists Caution FG Over COVID-19 Vaccination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.