Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,606 members, 7,851,063 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:57 PM

How I Spent A Worth Of 30 Days. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How I Spent A Worth Of 30 Days. (205 Views)

I Spent .5 Million Naira To “study” In This Hotel In Abuja / Dr Adetunji Adeyanju, The UNILAG Maths Lecturer Who Spent 25 Years To Obtain PhD / Why Late Aminu Othman Zubairu Spent 22 years On PhD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Spent A Worth Of 30 Days. by Shafiu2(m): 3:06pm On Sep 26, 2020
It's not how many years you live. But how impactful they were.

You can't give what you don't have, you can't have what you were not given and some people must be the giver.

My experience with Manjaja Difur was awesome. It may take me 30 days reading books to have all the lessons I had with him in his business meeting hosted in his office today. He disclosed secrets you won't get from other business coaches. The meeting was profitable to the extent that money exchanged hands. He pre ordered my ready to wear men's outfit and I pre ordered his book as well. It was a win-win scenario.

Though the business training was free. Everything about the training was free - free food, free drink, and business secrets. All these for free. What a generous coach.

Another plus to the training was the physical meeting of Nufaiyl Babankanwa Hassan after a while. I knew that another business idea was yet to be unveiled. This is because when two good heads brainstorm, it produces exceptional output.
I asked him to accompany me to a logistics company close to Manjaja's office, to send some outfits to a customer living in Lagos.

It was my first time using the logistic company. But that wasn't the first time sending products to a customer in Lagos.

Why did I change my delivery channel?

The quest to create more comfort for my clients brought about trying a new logistics company.

This new company customer service and packaging were topnotch. Their packaging alone can make you order for products sold in your immediate environment because of their packaging.

I wasn't thinking about the service that took me there in the first place. My attention was switched to the customer relation and packaging. They gained my trust instantly. And I believe my customer will get the best experience with them as well. The service fee was higher than what I used to pay, but I enjoy the experience.

You're not only selling products or services, but
experience.

In SIM fashion, We go beyond providing quality and service to customers in the comfort zone. I make sure customers get more worth than they paid.

Moving from there was another journey with my dear friend to my mentor in the fashion industry office. The person of Suleiman Ibrahim, the fashion Icon. He welcomed my friend and me warmly. They chatted like a long time friend. We discussed a lot about the fashion business. This is a story for another day.

He appreciated my effort in helping fashion designers. Afterward, he enquired about my proposed online fashion business school. And want to know more about the program. He was excited after I gave him an insight into the program.

He reiterated his support for my program and asked not to hesitate to reach out to him if I need any assistance.

My day was optimally spent.

I all have 24 hours in a day. But whether we live it to the fullest depends on what we achieve with it.

Your 30 days is someone's 1 day. And your 1 day is someone's 30 days.

We only live once.

Let every moment of your life count.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get The Scholarship, Please Help? / How To Avoid Plagiarism In Research Projects / 4 Simple Time Management Hacks For Students.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.