Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,795 members, 7,831,577 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Bbnaija 2020: 'laycon Will Be Robbed' - Popular Lagos Prophet Reveals Winner - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija 2020: 'laycon Will Be Robbed' - Popular Lagos Prophet Reveals Winner (774 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: “Erica Will Be A Slut Outside The House, Laycon Will Win BBNaija” / Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija 2020: 'laycon Will Be Robbed' - Popular Lagos Prophet Reveals Winner by owukpa(m): 5:46pm On Sep 26, 2020
Popular Lagos-based prophet and founder of Ocean of Life Bible Mission, Ikorodu, Prophet Japheth Godsown, has predicted how the 2020 Big Brother Naija reality show would end.

Addressing his congregation on Saturday during his weekly Morning Dew Prayer and monitored by NIGERIA DEFENDER, the cleric said Nengi will emerge winner.

According to him, there was an underground game, which put Nengi ahead of Laycon at the eleventh hour.

According to him, Laycon was billed to win the N85m grand price but was ‘’robbed at the eleventh hour by the power that be.”

He said, “Well, I am not a fan of the show (BBNaija) but I don’t know where the spirit kept revealing this to me. I need to say this so my mind would be at rest.

“ I saw a fair lady emerging as winner. I think she goes by the name Nengi.

“She was not supposed to be the winner but the power that be put her ahead of Laycon at the eleventh hour.

“I see protest breaking out on social media and the street after the announcement. People kick against it.

“I saw the fat lady (Dorathy) coming third.

“Neo the lover boy would lose what he’s lusting after. Nengi will go look for Ozo but it would be too late. “This is what the spirit has said,” he said and transcribed by NIGERIA DEFENDER.

Source>>>>>https://www.nigeriadefender.com/2020/09/26/bbnaija-2020-popular-lagos-prophet-predicts-winner-of-reality-show-reveals-what-will-happen-to-ozo-nengi/

CC: Seun, Mynd44, lalasticlala

Re: Bbnaija 2020: 'laycon Will Be Robbed' - Popular Lagos Prophet Reveals Winner by solmus: 5:51pm On Sep 26, 2020
He go hard big brother to rig out Laycon
Re: Bbnaija 2020: 'laycon Will Be Robbed' - Popular Lagos Prophet Reveals Winner by IKBARUTEN11(m): 5:55pm On Sep 26, 2020
A
Re: Bbnaija 2020: 'laycon Will Be Robbed' - Popular Lagos Prophet Reveals Winner by overdrive(m): 6:14pm On Sep 26, 2020
B
Re: Bbnaija 2020: 'laycon Will Be Robbed' - Popular Lagos Prophet Reveals Winner by espn(m): 6:27pm On Sep 26, 2020
Make dem no try am I swear...
Re: Bbnaija 2020: 'laycon Will Be Robbed' - Popular Lagos Prophet Reveals Winner by mii4u(f): 8:29pm On Sep 26, 2020
Which kind spirit dey reveal am to him... Misplaced priority
Re: Bbnaija 2020: 'laycon Will Be Robbed' - Popular Lagos Prophet Reveals Winner by hotspec(m): 9:26pm On Sep 26, 2020
It can only be kurekure spirit revealing that to u because im sure Holy Spirit no Dey watch BBN.

Musa finally seen it all, he Don move d gate

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija 2020: 'laycon Will Be Robbed' - Popular Lagos Prophet Reveals Winner by punisha: 9:38pm On Sep 26, 2020
sad

Pls can the spirit reveal to u who will become the next president?
When Nigeria will enjoy 247 power?
Lastly, When my female dog will put to bed and which of the male dogs did the dirty job?
Re: Bbnaija 2020: 'laycon Will Be Robbed' - Popular Lagos Prophet Reveals Winner by Olami90: 9:53pm On Sep 26, 2020
They don come.....
Awon Yahoo Guys disguising as......

You are not a fan of bbnaija but you already mentioned five names of the housemates all in the name of the holy spirit.

Is BBnaija a section of "Morning Dew Prayer" prog.?

This kind of action from a supposed pastor is the reason people keep saying ugly stuff to true men of God.

You left the spiritual thing which ought to be your first mission being a pastor to discuss BBnaija in church.

Truly, no matter how you try to act what you are not, that flesh will still expose you.

#Nonsense....
Re: Bbnaija 2020: 'laycon Will Be Robbed' - Popular Lagos Prophet Reveals Winner by Olami90: 10:06pm On Sep 26, 2020
Instead of saying "you saw a fat lady and a fair lady.........."

Why not just say you saw b**bs and Uku so we will know you are declaring your interest.

Thank God he didn't specifically mentioned "Holy spirit" , so it is safe to say your human mind/selfish spirit is inside BBnaija house.

If you haven't been self servicing on top those two females, simply say you want to be in the house next year...
#Yeye
Re: Bbnaija 2020: 'laycon Will Be Robbed' - Popular Lagos Prophet Reveals Winner by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:28am On Sep 27, 2020
Robber ni, the holy spirit is showing you BBNaija
Re: Bbnaija 2020: 'laycon Will Be Robbed' - Popular Lagos Prophet Reveals Winner by Auxtin85(m): 6:52am On Sep 27, 2020
So INEC and APC don dey behind BBNaija
Re: Bbnaija 2020: 'laycon Will Be Robbed' - Popular Lagos Prophet Reveals Winner by akmath: 10:26am On Sep 27, 2020
I been don de think this thing o, so if e come happen say Laycon no win does that make me a pastor?

Is ask that I ask..

(1) (Reply)

Jamati.com Sponsors Hollywood Premiere Of Nollywood Movie The Amazing Grace / Vote Now : Most Annoying Nigerian Actor And Actress 2008 / Rev. King's Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.