Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,208 members, 7,849,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:52 AM

Another Car Buyer Caught In The Sellers Trap..! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Another Car Buyer Caught In The Sellers Trap..! (1182 Views)

Car Spotted Carrying Another Car On Nigerian Road (video) / Another Car Buyer Caught In Car Dealers Trap / Top 50 Best Cars To Buy As A Nigerian First Time Car Buyer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Another Car Buyer Caught In The Sellers Trap..! by mrcoolautofix(m): 9:39pm On Sep 26, 2020
88% of Nigerians care little or less for the car they own, they will tell you, this car have not giving me problem since 5 years i have been using it, i have not changed any parts just doing servicing and oil filter replacement.. really?

The op hearing this tales will be so exited, but me, you are just confessing how uncaring you are by that utterances,

We are doing complete system restoration from computer diagnostics, electronics sensor, electrical wiring, air conditioning, transmissions system, traction control, brakes, suspension struct, utility lighting, engine replacement no skipping

The funny side is, when they get this car grounded & its now weak to continue jobs legacy the subjugation, [b]NYSC
thats the point they think of mechanics services, the good mechanics will list problems that will be a4 size of paper the car owner will tell him to solve like 2 and forget the rest,

Now at this juncture is where the owner will do some patch job on the car rent a camera man that will shoot the car from another diamension, or zee world precisely from the buyers perspective, so you will see the outlook and quickly without hesitation fall for this trap..

People will not stop falling into these traps, yesterday, the call came demanding the cost of condenser for vw jetta 2006 model, i told her the cost she inquired for the txv i did, but i was curious to know why she needs to replace those without replacing the compressor,

She said technicians said its blocked, I was there in her location this morning @1030 on home delivery service, after my little Observertion from no remote reponse to dead battery to which i believe is parasitic draw issue, to abnormal cold start sequence to electrical issues down to rattling noice of the cranshaft and metal bearing at the con rod, more like hydraulic lift valve cover

now she needs a help with the electrical issues but as I got more adventurous and started uncovering the nightmares behind her Nigerian used car, from my analysis I discovered the mechanic teamed up with the seller to sell these car that is in these terrible condition to her.. Cos the engine rattles and ganja like Marley, like some chakaka mase grinder or diesel truck,

The cost to get this car back will be hitting 200 to 300k

This could be you next time..

So the engine leaks oil from the spark plugs seating, the ac leaks refrigerant mysteriously the cluster have abs issues that is due to abs faulty control module,

My point is I am not your regular mechanic or A" mechanics as perceived but your top notch mechanic,

I can save you from this impending cost by being your car buyer mechanic that you can trust, the areas I will be microscoping are AC systems, Transmission be it manual or automatic system, engine, traction control body and computer diagnostics.. even if you don't need my other services later, my inspection and comprensive diagnosis cost goes from 20k to gwagwala okene & ekpoma depending on the car make model and year. 080 61 3717 93 if any Nigerian car passed my screening and certified, If you bought it as first time buyer second or 3rd, you will come back to do Thanksgiving for saving you..

I am honest to like 95% am sure thats distinction in your score chart.. my vast knowledge in automotive engineering will grow better as we advance further.. so we will be changing the engine and going through wiring diagram of each block to correct the electrical systems issue prior to ac and other related systems... to get this car back in order. I will keep you updated with shots are we advance further to restore this car..

This job is currently in progress with loads of issues such, ac system wiring chopped off, bad shocks, bad engine which we just replaced, bad central lock system, battery drain issue, bad headlights that needs replacement, bad abs model, bad ECT & CKP sensors, bad radiator control module bad tires we previously estimated 7 days but as we get deeper it changed to 3 weeks but we trying to make it two..

You can escape this trap by consulting us when trying to buy a car in abuja, terms and conditions applies.

Have a good one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Car Buyer Caught In The Sellers Trap..! by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 26, 2020
Very bad
Re: Another Car Buyer Caught In The Sellers Trap..! by mrcoolautofix(m): 10:11pm On Oct 01, 2020
Nemeka:
Very bad
we are working to get it back in good shape..

(1) (Reply)

The SSC Tuatara Shatters The World Record With A 331 MPH (533 KM/H) Speed Run / Camry Transmission Issue. Vehicle Wont Move In Drive. / Subaru Forester Parts And Maintenance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.