Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,403 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) (32707 Views)

Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today / Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) / Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by Jgr8ola: 8:47am On Sep 27, 2020
biglizzy:
We celebrate the grace of God upon your life.

https://www./465561780858070/permalink/807467883334123/

Happy bday father and mentor of many nations....
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by janedonez(m): 8:48am On Sep 27, 2020
Congratulations great man
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by EagleSquare1(m): 8:49am On Sep 27, 2020
Happy Birthday, Papa Oyedepo!
We forever thank the Lord for using you as a vessel of His Kingdom and Grace. May you live much longer in fulfillment of complete destiny, in the name of Jesus Christ.
We love you Papa and know you are surely God-sent to our live.
With you, Papa, we are different!
Praise The Lord !

biglizzy:

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by bisoye11(m): 8:50am On Sep 27, 2020
Happy birthday sir,may God continue to guide you and keep your healthy.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by psalmistkakah(m): 8:51am On Sep 27, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
Who said condemning the hypocrisy and covetousness of modern day pharisees as Christ did in His days was not christlike?

Or should we wait for Christ Himself to be here for the blind leaders to be put in their rightful place?

And how do you know God has not condemned this ones?

How many knew the Pharisees who led the Jews at the time were an abomination in the sight of God before Jesus exposed the Truth about them?

If you highly esteem these mammon worshippers and view them as true men of God, that's your own view of God, so don't make it seem as though it's that of God because you're not God.

As for David, we all know what He said to Abishai about Saul, "touch God's anointed" doesn't mean do not correct God's anointed, because even though David didn't lay his hand on Saul and discouraged others from doing so, it didn't stop him from speaking the truth to Saul and exposing his act of wickedness.

The result was a humbled Saul whose conscience was clearly pricked that he acknowledged he was very wrong and even said to David, "thou art more righteous than me".

That said, nothing to suggest that any evil would have happened to David if he had laid his hands on Saul because it was God that delivered his enemy into his hands, and moreover the anointing upon Saul had expired, but that was just David showing his spiritual class.

Moreover "touch not My anointed" applies to God's anointed, but who anointed these ones?
I am not a worshipper of man but God, the same Jesus said do what they say but do not act like dem. So if a preacher preaches what is not right you know....So I wish him happy birthday....
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by Vulcanheph(m): 8:52am On Sep 27, 2020
Xucxex1997:

If to say I get money, I transfer give u now now
I Keep telling this ignorant mofos but it seems they don't want to hear

Keep up d good work of collecting already damned souls from these devils (pastors), God will definitely reward u
I swear whoever that person is , he deserves some kind of reward
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by emmykingzy: 8:52am On Sep 27, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
^^^^^Produced a lot of covetous, materialistic and corrupt persons.

Keying into "covenant of wealth" (which suffered a huge setback due to Covid-19 despite tithing) instead of doing what Jesus said:

Matthew 6:32-33 (KJV)

(For after all these things do the Gentiles seeksmiley for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

You child of hate, jealousy and hypocrisy.
If at all you know the scriptures, you would know that it's written to Rejoice with those that rejoice.
This thread was specifically opened to rejoice with a man that has impacted and blessed his generation using the gospel.
If you have anything contrary or e dey pain you somehow, pls open your own thread and keep deceiving yourself.
It's stupidity to come here to deceive those that are more knowledgeable than you in scriptures.
IDIOT shift one side abeg, make I celebrate better Person. Who send you?

2 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by ekestic1976(f): 8:53am On Sep 27, 2020
Yobabad:
Tinubu that his late wife died at 74 while his jenior sisters son is 65 will come and tell us he is 66 yrs, Tinubu is a frauster

Tinubu did his NYSC service in 1979 at the age of 29 years. Work that out. He's not 70 yet. Come to think of it, why does Tinubu give you mind troubles all the time?
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by FuckOsuPigs: 8:55am On Sep 27, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
Who said condemning the hypocrisy and covetousness of modern day pharisees as Christ did in His days was not christlike?

Or should we wait for Christ Himself to be here for the blind leaders to be put in their rightful place?

And how do you know God has not condemned these ones?

How many knew the Pharisees who led the Jews at the time were an abomination in the sight of God before Jesus exposed the Truth about them?

If you highly esteem these mammon worshippers and view them as true men of God, that's your own view of God, so don't make it seem as though it's that of God because you're not God.

As for David, we all know what He said to Abishai about Saul, "touch not God's anointed" doesn't mean do not correct God's anointed, because even though David didn't lay his hand on Saul and discouraged others from doing so, it didn't stop him from speaking the truth to Saul and exposing his act of wickedness.

The result was a humbled Saul whose conscience was clearly pricked that he acknowledged he was very wrong and even said to David, "thou art more righteous than me".

That said, nothing to suggest that any evil would have happened to David if he had laid his hands on Saul because it was God that delivered his enemy into his hands, even the anointing upon Saul had expired, but that was just David showing his spiritual class.

Moreover "touch not My anointed" applies to God's anointed, but who anointed these ones?

Wow! Truth hurts, but you said it all the same. I admire your boldness. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by ekestic1976(f): 8:55am On Sep 27, 2020
SmartProf:

Will you shut up...a miserable fool with no impact who feels he has an opinion. Go and vent your frustrations on yourself for being a failure.

And you are a Christian speaking this way, in anger? Just because he has a different opinion from yours?
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by RichyAD(m): 8:55am On Sep 27, 2020
Ahswear i thought he was in papa adeboye's age group oh he is still pretty young (below 70) Happy birthday sir!
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by Senatorbng(m): 8:57am On Sep 27, 2020
Happy birthday Papa. More grace to serve God and humanity. Congratulations sir
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by emmykingzy: 8:57am On Sep 27, 2020
Happy Birthday to Bishop David Oyedepo. A man of God,a man of generational impact, A man of Faith,a joy of many generations, a Royal Priest of God, A pathfinder, trailblazer, a light on earth. A terror to the devil and his kingdom.
I and my family sincerely appreciate God for you. God bless you sir.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by ekestic1976(f): 8:58am On Sep 27, 2020
jesusjnr2020:

And how do you know God has not condemned these ones?

As for David, we all know what He said to Abishai about Saul, "touch not God's anointed" doesn't mean do not correct God's anointed, because even though David didn't lay his hand on Saul and discouraged others from doing so, it didn't stop him from speaking the truth to Saul and exposing his act of wickedness.

That said, nothing to suggest that any evil would have happened to David if he had laid his hands on Saul because it was God that delivered his enemy into his hands, even the anointing upon Saul had expired, but that was just David showing his spiritual class.

God bless you, sir. We are all God's anointed, but many do not know this fact.

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by Odunharry(m): 9:00am On Sep 27, 2020
Happy birthday in good health and wealth. More Grace Bishop Oyedepo.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 9:01am On Sep 27, 2020
jesusjnr2020:

Keying into "covenant of wealth" (which suffered a huge setback due to Covid-19 despite tithing) instead of doing what Jesus said:

(For after all these things do the Gentiles seeksmiley for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Is that all? Cry me a river, the appointed judge.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by pelumi67(m): 9:02am On Sep 27, 2020
CodeTemplar:
...and you did rather avoid mentioning some here to attack me. Tell us some of the good men of God according to your own standard. Simple request.

� � �
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by semyman: 9:04am On Sep 27, 2020
Extortionist
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by pelumi67(m): 9:04am On Sep 27, 2020
Sodiquinone:
No happy birthday to the scammer

But you can wish your bokoharam leaders happy birthday?

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by StatKing(m): 9:06am On Sep 27, 2020
Happy 66th birthday sir.

Over the years, you have been consistent with your mandate which has placed you on a much higher ground than your mockers.

You're an anointed man of God whose love and heartbeat for God remains unmatched.
You're a visionary.
You're a husband, father and a spiritual shepherd over millions of souls through divine placement.
You're an astute business tycoon.

I pray heaven at last for you sir in Jesus name!

2 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by showafrica(m): 9:07am On Sep 27, 2020
biglizzy:

Please oo, what was his nationality when he was born. Some people are asking this question and am curious because, Buhari says Nigeria is 60yrs old. It means, Oyedepo senior Nigeria.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by mainetrix: 9:08am On Sep 27, 2020
ekestic1976:

Obviously you're a worthy student of Oyedepo who uses the gutter language to describe humans made in the image and likeness of God!
Think Jesus would have used your type of words to address a "sinner" whom he DIED for?

I call organisms as i see them. And the hippo above is very worthy to wear that name. Is a birthday thread the right one to do all that nonsense.

...irritating people and expecting them not to react cos they are christians is stupid.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by adewale2011(m): 9:22am On Sep 27, 2020
Happy Birthday to the High priest of the Most High
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by tunddy(m): 9:23am On Sep 27, 2020
Congrat Sir

We provide the best and affordable properties any where in Lagos or outside lagos being it is sales or leasing of properties.

For more information Chat or call

081::322::85233
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by jimter44(m): 9:24am On Sep 27, 2020
Happy birthday to my daddy. May your ministry increases and may you receive fresh oil on your head. May you move from glory to glory. May your impact continue to be felt across the globe. May you cross the age bar of 120 years in the name of Jesus. Once again happy 66th birthday celebration.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by Kay25(m): 9:27am On Sep 27, 2020
jesusjnr2020:

you are a vast Ard and even a worthless dog that doesn't deserve the kingdom of God
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 9:27am On Sep 27, 2020
Happy birthday bishop Oyedepo, may God continue to preserve, protect, and use you to lead millions to Jesus Christ wink
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by stateman567: 9:28am On Sep 27, 2020
Happy birthday Daddy you will finish well in Jesus mighty name amen
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by Kay25(m): 9:30am On Sep 27, 2020
Happy birthday to you bishop David oyedepo I celebrate your wisdom and the anointing God has given unto you indeed you are a blessing unto this generation kep waxing strong father in the Lord and let your haters keep doing down till the perfect day when the truth will be known to all.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by Danniedpastor(m): 9:31am On Sep 27, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
Are you God?

How do you know that?

It's your opinion, mine is that they are not of God.

Moreover I've shown you where David corrected or even judged Saul who was authentically God's anointed, so even at that you have no case.

That saying of Jesus applies to you, because you're judging someone for being Christlike here, so take your advice.

So , You are God that calls and anoint people?
You just promote hatred in the name of being 'Spiritually correct'
That's why many of your kind die in poverty and still end up in hell
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by jimter44(m): 9:32am On Sep 27, 2020
Sodiquinone:
No happy birthday to the scammer

Be very careful so that you do not attract the wrath of God.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) by oseluck: 9:34am On Sep 27, 2020
Happy birthday to you God's general, more gallant years in God's graciousness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oyedepo: "Nigerian Youths Have The Right!", Endorses EndSARS Protests / Ramadan: I Don’t Fast, Will I Be Punished? / Having Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Not Just A Sin But A Sickness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.