Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

All Unrighteousness Is Sin - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Unrighteousness Is Sin (301 Views)

What Is Sin? / What is Sin Against The Holy Spirit That Will Not Be Forgiven?? / The Mammon Of Unrighteousness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Unrighteousness Is Sin by Righteousness89(m): 8:30am On Sep 27, 2020
What is Sin?
Sin is the transgression of the Commandments of GOD. 1 John 3:4
All Unrighteousness is sin. 1John 5:17a
Sin is Going against the laid Down Principles Handed to us by our Creator.
The Fact that we were born in sin due to our Fore father and Mother does not mean that we should continue in Sin. Redemption has been made available through the Death and Resurrection of JESUS Christ. Sin has no more dominion over us. It is now up to us Personally to Either Subscribe to Jesus Christ by Believing in Him, Confessing our Sins and Accepting Him into our lives or Reject it. The Choice of Salvation is Solely in our individual hands.

I have Noticed that many today do not know what sin is. I intend to name these Evils do that we will know and make Amends.

Stealing is sin, either as an armed robber or with a Biro falsifying Figures .
Telling lies is Sin.( Small, big, white , blue lies)
Immorality of any kind. Fornication, Adultery, Masturbation,Rape, lesbian, Gay, Beastiality,etc. these are sins. Unbelief in Jesus Christ, Abominations of any kind, Socery, Witchcraft, Rebellion, Stubborn.these are all sins.
Prostitution ( Whether Private or Public)
Abortion, Murder( whether self murder or killing someone else). Idolatry ( including anything that takes more time than what you give to God. Could be Fashion, Jewelry, Entertainment,etc)
Gambling,Covetousness,Drunkards, Cultism of any kind,Visiting native doctors, Occultic practices, Wickedness, Deceit, Gossip, envy,malignity, Proud, Disobedience to Parents, Haters of God, Haters of Righteousness.
Extortion ( whether as a police , SARS , Soldier, or Due to your office. It is Wickedness). Snatching someone husband or wife( you are a Robber)
If you are a 2nd or 3rd and so on wife. As long as the First wife is alive, you are a Robber.
Dress to kill! Immoral dressing( Male of Female. You are Wicked). Woman dressing as a man! Man dressing as a Woman. That is Abomination!
Hatred,Strife, Seditions, Having Pleasure or Supporting Evil( Directly or Indirectly)

Scriptures References
Deuteronomy 22:5
Revelation 21:8
Romans 1:22-32
1Cor 6:9-10
Galatians 5:19-21
Revelation 22:15.

The Good News is that The Blood of Jesus Christ is available to wash, Cleanse and Save anyone irrespective of Whatever..

The Mercy of God is still very Much Available..
All you need is to pour out yourself to Jesus.
All you need is to Confess all your Sins!
All you need is to say LORD! Be Merciful unto me a Sinner!

JESUS is Waiting for you!
You are the Sole Reason that he died on that cross!
You are the Sole Reason that He Had those Nails Hit into his Hands and legs.
You are the Sole Reason for this Message.
Do not let those Pains and Blood be in Vain..

Remember, only the Living Can Can Access God's Mercy! Mercy Expires at Death.

See our profile to Pray the Sinner Prayer..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Unrighteousness Is Sin by illicit(m): 8:36am On Sep 27, 2020
If u confess today, u will still sin tomorrow....

So what's the point.

As long as u breath, u will sin one sin or the other.
Re: All Unrighteousness Is Sin by Imperare(f): 8:45am On Sep 27, 2020

Re: All Unrighteousness Is Sin by dingbang(m): 8:55am On Sep 27, 2020
All these sin sin crap.

Being on nairaland sef is sin.
Re: All Unrighteousness Is Sin by malvisguy212: 9:17am On Sep 27, 2020
illicit:
If u confess today, u will still sin tomorrow....

So what's the point.

As long as u breath, u will sin one sin or the other.
But WHERE SIN ABOUNDED, GRACE DID MUCH MORE ABOUND: That as sin hath REIGNED UNTO DEATH, even so might grace reign THROUGH RIGHTOUSNESS unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord

you have died to sin, how then shall you live ?

1 Like

Re: All Unrighteousness Is Sin by kingxsamz(m): 9:26am On Sep 27, 2020
How about genocide? Is genocide not unrighteousness?

1 Samuel 15:3
Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.'"

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: All Unrighteousness Is Sin by illicit(m): 9:31am On Sep 27, 2020
malvisguy212:
But WHERE SIN ABOUNDED, GRACE DID MUCH MORE ABOUND: That as sin hath REIGNED UNTO DEATH, even so might grace reign THROUGH RIGHTOUSNESS unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord

you have died to sin, how then shall you live ?

Are u now dead to sin?
Re: All Unrighteousness Is Sin by tobechi74: 9:42am On Sep 27, 2020
Holy lie
Re: All Unrighteousness Is Sin by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 27, 2020
worshipping Jesus a human like u is a bigger sin,instead of worshipping God creator of Jesus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Unrighteousness Is Sin by Missyajoke(f): 9:42am On Sep 27, 2020
It is well *3
In the name of Jesus.
It is well with my soul today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Unrighteousness Is Sin by ezeudo97817: 9:52am On Sep 27, 2020
All these sinnernerner sinnernerner shite.Being on nairaland sef is sinnernerner.
Re: All Unrighteousness Is Sin by Subduer: 10:10am On Sep 27, 2020
INVITING the Resurrected Christ, the Righteousness of God, to DWELL in us, make us Christians, as Christ the Last Adam, as our High Priest CIRCUMCISES the 1st unrighteous Adam out of us, as both can't DWELL together. Hebrew 1:8-9.

1 Like

Re: All Unrighteousness Is Sin by CAPSLOCKED: 10:11am On Sep 27, 2020
kingxsamz:
How about genocide? Is genocide not unrighteousness?

1 Samuel 15:3
Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.'"

YOU FORGOT TO ADD THE LAST PART... "‘Are they not finding and dividing the spoils: 30
a woman or two for each man".

I LIKE HOW THE LORD COMMANDS HIS MEN TO RAID SETTLEMENTS AND KILL EVERYTHING EXCEPT SMALL GIRLS, WHICH THEY MUST RESERVE FOR THEIR ENJOYMENT. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Unrighteousness Is Sin by kingxsamz(m): 10:43am On Sep 27, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

YOU FORGOT TO ADD THE LAST PART... "‘Are they not finding and dividing the spoils: 30

I LIKE HOW THE LORD COMMANDS HIS MEN TO RAID SETTLEMENTS AND KILL EVERYTHING EXCEPT SMALL GIRLS, WHICH THEY MUST RESERVE FOR THEIR ENJOYMENT. cheesy

Damn.
I told my little niece this story and she couldn't believe that the Christian god could actually do that. It's too sad they've all been indoctrinated, but I'm sure with time they'll come to realize these things.
Re: All Unrighteousness Is Sin by malvisguy212: 12:20pm On Sep 27, 2020
illicit:

Are u now dead to sin?
sin is dead in me
Re: All Unrighteousness Is Sin by illicit(m): 12:26pm On Sep 27, 2020
malvisguy212:
sin is dead in me

Confusionists
Re: All Unrighteousness Is Sin by Pesbest: 12:12pm On Sep 29, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

It is very disheartening for you to lift your own words and claim it is the word of God.

Can you fight the living God

1sam 15 from verse 1 to the last verse never and will never contain those evil you printed.

Saul was sent to fulfil an assignment against the people of amalakites.

The instructions given to him by God via Samuel was very clear but he chose to disobey God by listening to men against the dictates of his maker.

The loots saul's men took with them, cost saul his throne. And again, saul never took maidens with him.

I advice you, do not spread false gospel.

God is bigger than your eternal imaginations.

The consequences are dire.

God show you mercy out of his ocean of mercy.

Be guided.

Stay blessed everybody.

@rigteousness89.....keep it up brother.

God is your strength and your protector.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Balancing Grace: Are You Confused About Grace, See What Apostle Arome Taught / Toke Makinwa Blast Apostle Johnson Suleman For Revealing This Shocking Prophesy / Prayers Against Evil Foundations And Family Altars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.