Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

I Need A Job To Feed My Family And Pay Rent - Legendary Boxer, Jerry Okorodudu - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Need A Job To Feed My Family And Pay Rent - Legendary Boxer, Jerry Okorodudu (322 Views)

Stephen Ugboo Goes Blind, Begs In Enugu Street To Feed [VIDEO] / Joshua Gets Help From Legendary Boxer, Klitschko Ahead Of Ruiz Rematch / Jerry Okorodudu: I Am Dying Of Hunger - Ex-Boxer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Job To Feed My Family And Pay Rent - Legendary Boxer, Jerry Okorodudu by Nfora: 9:31am On Sep 27, 2020
Veteran boxer, Jerry Okorodudu has called on the Minister of Youth and Sports Development, Sunday Dare and other stakeholders to give him his coaching job back, so that he would be able to cater for his family.

Watch the video of the legend :

[img]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxUaxNGwKQU[/img]
Re: I Need A Job To Feed My Family And Pay Rent - Legendary Boxer, Jerry Okorodudu by thesicilian: 9:47am On Sep 27, 2020
What a pitiable dissma pissma. To the youths out there, please learn how to invest your money properly so that you don't end up begging in old age.
Re: I Need A Job To Feed My Family And Pay Rent - Legendary Boxer, Jerry Okorodudu by Danny50: 7:30pm On Sep 27, 2020
I noticed that all this celebrities when they aqe living and enjoying they wont remember the public but when they are down they will remember public to help them.

(1) (Reply)

SJK Seinajoen VS HJK Helsinki, Finland Veikkausliga / Laliga: Barcelona Release Strong Statement Against VAR / Napoli Demand Osimhen’s Early Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.