Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,837 members, 7,831,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

MTN New Charge? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN New Charge? (1380 Views)

How To Get Free 50gb Data On Mtn (new Users) / MTN New Cheap Data Plans (Screenshot) / MTN New Cheap Data Plans (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN New Charge? by DaInferno(m): 1:15pm On Sep 27, 2020
I use MTN,
I just bought an Airtel Data Sim so I could surf more and tried to text "GET" to "141" to get better discounts as instructed from the Welcome SMS I received from them(Airtel).

But on sending the SMS, I had not changed my preferred sim to Airtel in other to send the message,it was still on MTN.

MTN prompted me almost immediately that;
Dear customer, you seem to have sent a wrong message but u can dial 131 to... (I believe you all know the polite Grammer and stuff)

But the issue is, they charged me #15.36 for a message that wasn't delivered, a message that is supposed to be free and isn't affiliated to them in anyway! I had to go to my app and thoroughly look at it to be sure it's not a mistake,here's also a screenshot

make una help my confusion; was the charge for the mistake or is it to service our foreign debts, I really don't get

and person fit sue them? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTN New Charge? by Emeka71(m): 1:44pm On Sep 27, 2020
^You can sue them.
Re: MTN New Charge? by DaInferno(m): 1:54pm On Sep 27, 2020
Emeka71:
^You can sue them.
wow seriously?
Re: MTN New Charge? by Lawdis(m): 2:12pm On Sep 27, 2020
Your wife is beautiful....that's why

grin grin

1 Like

Re: MTN New Charge? by Etesam(m): 2:33pm On Sep 27, 2020
DaInferno:

make una help my confusion; was the charge for the mistake...
Bros, i like this one!
Re: MTN New Charge? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 3:24pm On Sep 27, 2020
na 9ja we dey
Re: MTN New Charge? by 11Anonymous(m): 3:26pm On Sep 27, 2020
I mistakenly sent message to 127 from 9 mobile, I thought I was using glo to send the message.
9mobile took my 30naira grin
Be careful next time. lol
Re: MTN New Charge? by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:27pm On Sep 27, 2020
Glo charges N16 per SMS here (Yakata)
Re: MTN New Charge? by Tunex252(m): 9:38pm On Sep 27, 2020
Emeka71:
^You can sue them.
on top 15 naira

My bro accept your pain bro and move on
Re: MTN New Charge? by kolakolex: 1:35am On Sep 28, 2020
DaInferno:
I use MTN,
I just bought an Airtel Data Sim so I could surf more and tried to text "GET" to "141" to get better discounts as instructed from the Welcome SMS I received from them(Airtel).

But on sending the SMS, I had not changed my preferred sim to Airtel in other to send the message,it was still on MTN.

MTN prompted me almost immediately that;
Dear customer, you seem to have sent a wrong message but u can dial 131 to... (I believe you all know the polite Grammer and stuff)

But the issue is, they charged me #15.36 for a message that wasn't delivered, a message that is supposed to be free and isn't affiliated to them in anyway! I had to go to my app and thoroughly look at it to be sure it's not a mistake,here's also a screenshot

make una help my confusion; was the charge for the mistake or is it to service our foreign debts, I really don't get

and person fit sue them? undecided

Call them to complain and if they refuse to refund u, call NCC on 622.
Thank me later.

I have used NCC to get refund from both Glo (recharge card issue) and mtn (data unlawfully taken).

3 Likes

Re: MTN New Charge? by olahypes(m): 7:46am On Sep 28, 2020
A Must See ยป New Working Etisalat Cheat for Opera 7 http://olahypes.com.ng/content-posts/12523/verified-link-/ New Etisalat Cheat for Opera 7 ip:- 10.71.170.5 port:- 8080 select HTTP as host, in d proxy server put www.etisalat.com.ng% 3a %2....

1 Like

Re: MTN New Charge? by primestreams: 8:18am On Sep 28, 2020
Re: MTN New Charge? by CosmicPhoenix: 9:15am On Sep 28, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Glo charges N16 per SMS here (Yakata)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Choose Btw Redmi 9c & Samsung A11 Pls / Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus For Sale... Serious BUYER Only / Wear Can I Get These Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.