Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Catholic Church Bus Kills Man In Zaria (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Catholic Church Bus Kills Man In Zaria (photo) (1244 Views)

Police Stray Bullet Kills Man Sending Money Via POS To Wife / Criminals Steal Presbyterian Church Bus In Umuahia (Photo) / Husband Kills Man Who Tried To Rape His Pregnant Wife In South Africa (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Catholic Church Bus Kills Man In Zaria (photo) by elhafeez(m): 4:44pm On Sep 27, 2020
A Catholic charismatic church of Nigerian bus killed a man the passanger on the spot and injured the okada rider while over speeding on Dakaci, old Jos road Zaria (In front of Sunseed LTD). The hilix bus was conveying member of the church who were returning from saminaka in Kaduna state. The man was a truck driver of Sunseed LTD. Infact his truck was being loaded when the incident happened. Angry Mobs were ready to burn the bus but common sense and reasoning prevail in the need for the case to be handle by the police and justice be served.
The driver was handed to the police for prosecution. I pray justice prevails

cc Mynd44

Re: Catholic Church Bus Kills Man In Zaria (photo) by adontcare(f): 4:45pm On Sep 27, 2020
R I p

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Bus Kills Man In Zaria (photo) by Simplyleo: 4:47pm On Sep 27, 2020
Black Sunday for the family of the deceased.

Rip.
Re: Catholic Church Bus Kills Man In Zaria (photo) by decatalyst(m): 4:52pm On Sep 27, 2020
Very unfortunate.

May his soul rest in peace. May God console his family and friends. Amen
Re: Catholic Church Bus Kills Man In Zaria (photo) by emeijeh(m): 4:52pm On Sep 27, 2020
Oh no!!!!!
Re: Catholic Church Bus Kills Man In Zaria (photo) by Bessppectt(f): 4:52pm On Sep 27, 2020
Really a sad one. RIP
Re: Catholic Church Bus Kills Man In Zaria (photo) by emerich(m): 4:54pm On Sep 27, 2020
Definitely over speeding.......
Re: Catholic Church Bus Kills Man In Zaria (photo) by BuhariNaWah: 4:57pm On Sep 27, 2020
I see the church keyboardist holding the organ, and i see an abokĀ” holding his organ too (zakwa)

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Bus Kills Man In Zaria (photo) by Superpower(m): 5:51pm On Sep 27, 2020
Why do you people post pictures of dead bodies.It is so insensitive
Re: Catholic Church Bus Kills Man In Zaria (photo) by Mayng01(m): 5:54pm On Sep 27, 2020
This is graphic.Rip to the dead
Re: Catholic Church Bus Kills Man In Zaria (photo) by dingbang(m): 6:00pm On Sep 27, 2020
Eye witnesses should help.
Re: Catholic Church Bus Kills Man In Zaria (photo) by akinloye19995: 6:03pm On Sep 27, 2020
Black Sunday for the relatives of the victim. Rip.
Re: Catholic Church Bus Kills Man In Zaria (photo) by Idamond: 6:33pm On Sep 27, 2020
Satan come and collect the blame undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Catholic Church Bus Kills Man In Zaria (photo) by arcahmad(m): 6:05am On Sep 28, 2020
This is the act of God, l hope it will not escalate to other thing. May his soul rest in peace ameen
Re: Catholic Church Bus Kills Man In Zaria (photo) by elhafeez(m): 6:07am On Sep 28, 2020
arcahmad:
This is the act of God, l hope it will not escalate to other thing. May his soul rest in peace ameen
overspeeding is an act of God you say ?
Re: Catholic Church Bus Kills Man In Zaria (photo) by elhafeez(m): 6:09am On Sep 28, 2020
Superpower:
Why do you people post pictures of dead bodies.It is so insensitive
You all wouldn't believe a story without seeing the graphic image. Naija for you.
Re: Catholic Church Bus Kills Man In Zaria (photo) by Karlovich: 6:21am On Sep 28, 2020
The driver should be charged with manslaughter
Re: Catholic Church Bus Kills Man In Zaria (photo) by Yobabad: 7:03am On Sep 28, 2020
OMG, RIP
Re: Catholic Church Bus Kills Man In Zaria (photo) by Uzohendris: 4:31am On Jan 06, 2021
elhafeez:
A Catholic charismatic church of Nigerian bus killed a man the passanger on the spot and injured the okada rider while over speeding on Dakaci, old Jos road Zaria (In front of Sunseed LTD). The hilix bus was conveying member of the church who were returning from saminaka in Kaduna state. The man was a truck driver of Sunseed LTD. Infact his truck was being loaded when the incident happened. Angry Mobs were ready to burn the bus but common sense and reasoning prevail in the need for the case to be handle by the police and justice be served.
The driver was handed to the police for prosecution. I pray justice prevails

cc Mynd44
Op, please I need your number.. I want to make some enquiries of popcorn maize at Galadimawa Market or any other market within Zaria or Giwa LGA..
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

End Sars: Ekpoma Boys Be Calming Down (photo) / Married Kenyan Man Arrested For Allegedly Killing His Side Chick (photos) / Why You Can't Receive Calls Close To OR At A Checkpoint (army General On Chann..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.