Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,058 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

I Need A Developer - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need A Developer (880 Views)

Are You A Developer? Earn Up To 1000 Dollars A Day With 234code.com / Hire Qualified Devs And Get A Job As A Developer Here!!!!!! / 30 Things You Should Not Say To A Developer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Developer by dinggle: 7:37pm On Sep 27, 2020
I need a developer that can build a standalone ad service like nairaland ad for a high traffic website with users around the world
- Ad banner 300 x 100 (banner resizing ability required)
- Advertiser should be able to select its country & currency before payment and pay in all currencies
- Ad placement by category e.g sports, entertainment, services, finance
- Ability to facilitate ad payment from India & Pakistan (Popular payment system in India & Pakistan)
- QR payment for Japanese and Korea users.
- Giftcards, recharge cards, and wire transfer for African users
- Ability to pay by Paypal
Re: I Need A Developer by vvvenlooo: 7:50pm On Sep 27, 2020
Shoot me a mail on eaglespiresolutions@gmail.com
Professional software developer at your service
Re: I Need A Developer by excanny: 7:19am On Sep 28, 2020
dinggle:
I need a developer that can build a standalone ad service like nairaland ad for a high traffic website with users around the world
- Advertiser should be able to select its country & currency before payment and pay in all currencies
- Ability to facilitate ad payment from India & Pakistan (Popular payment system in India & Pakistan)

I can get it done for you based on all these requirements.

Reach me on whatsapp https:///2347030595988
Re: I Need A Developer by Ayemileto(m): 1:14pm On Sep 28, 2020
dinggle:

Not minding what anyone tell you, the feauture to "pay in all currencies" is impossible. You will need to select a few you accept, and it will be the business of the Payment processors to accept all other currency and do the necessary conversion to the one you accept.
Re: I Need A Developer by explorer250(m): 8:29pm On Sep 30, 2020
dinggle:

You are doing things that can make you a scam candidate. This is not a small project and I hope you can pay for it. Beware of 20k developers. Another thing is that what you requested Is not impossible but very hard, I mean on the ability to accept all currencies. Good luck and just be careful

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Developer by dinggle: 11:04am On Oct 03, 2020
I'm busy and cant respond to every shoot me an email or spend time on WhatsApp repeating myself ..... I am hoping to get the best hand here so restrict communication to nairaland. WhatsApp will only be necessary when we after a verbal agreement.

Project: The ad is a standalone ad that can be installed on a PHP developed Site.
1. Ad service should be able to show impressions & clicks with charges for impression and clicks entered by admin
2. Ad service should be able to charge by country (essentially option to charge each country differently)
3. Ad service should be able to resize images
4. Option to accept payment by Paypal, Western union, money gram, bank transfer.

Having a previously completed Ad service is an added advantage, this job is required ASAP
Re: I Need A Developer by CAENO: 4:49pm On Oct 03, 2020
Our job speaks for us...reach me on 07012585759..whatsapp or call.
Re: I Need A Developer by dinggle: 11:11pm On Oct 03, 2020
@CAENO
If you are having problems understanding what I wrote you will have problems completing the task.
Provide links to your job here....link should be specific or associated with Ad service... e.g a website with an Ad service.

(1) (Reply)

I Just Wrote My First Android App. Please Check It Out / Know How Enterprise App Development Leads To Organizational Success / Svelte Summit Sweden Hosted By A Nigerian (Live )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.