Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Brand New And Massive 5BR to Rent in Magodo(Pictures Included) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Brand New And Massive 5BR to Rent in Magodo(Pictures Included) (1407 Views)

Executive & New 3bedroom Flat To Let @ Shagisha magodo +pictures / 6 Bedroom Mansion With Pent House + Bq @ Iseri-magodo (pictures) / Executive And Palatial Mansion For Sale In Magodo(Pictures Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brand New And Massive 5BR to Rent in Magodo(Pictures Included) by grandstar(m): 9:08pm On Mar 01, 2011
This house is massive with all the rooms of standard size with the masters being of outrageous size. Fit for a king. All rooms are ensuite and well finished.

It also has 3sitting rooms with one of the sitting rooms being very spacious.

Also has modern ceiling fans installed in all rooms and sitting rooms.

It also has a detached 2 bedroom BQ with toilet and bath.

It can park conveniently up to 10 cars and probably much more.

Also has a modern gate house. Pls peruse the pictures and revert.

I can be reached now on 08084431388 for more info now.

Re: Brand New And Massive 5BR to Rent in Magodo(Pictures Included) by grandstar(m): 3:39pm On Mar 04, 2011
More pictures

Re: Brand New And Massive 5BR to Rent in Magodo(Pictures Included) by grandstar(m): 2:42pm On Mar 06, 2011
More pictures!!!!! Call now for rates and inspections,

Re: Brand New And Massive 5BR to Rent in Magodo(Pictures Included) by grandstar(m): 2:48pm On Mar 06, 2011
ALL ROOMS ARE ENSUITE AND BIG AND THE PROPERTY IS BRAND NEW! CAN PARK AT LEAST 10 CARS.

GREAT FOR YOU, AN EXPATRIATE ETC! CALL NOW FOR RENT AND MORE DETAILS
Re: Brand New And Massive 5BR to Rent in Magodo(Pictures Included) by majikboi(m): 1:33am On Mar 07, 2011
I like d house bt i'd like 2 knw d price 4 1yr then we cn start 4rm there, i anticipate ur swift response asap.
Re: Brand New And Massive 5BR to Rent in Magodo(Pictures Included) by grandstar(m): 2:30pm On Mar 10, 2011
The rent is 4million per year.

If the above is above your budget, there are other standard duplexes ranging from 1.5m p.a to 2.5m p.a within Magodo.

There are also 3bedroom standard flats with rents ranging 850k p.a to 1.5million p.a

Let me have your specific request and I will get back to you. My email address is aristotlelus@yahoo.com

08084431388 if you prefer to call.
Re: Brand New And Massive 5BR to Rent in Magodo(Pictures Included) by majikboi(m): 6:05pm On Mar 11, 2011
Thanks for your swift response to my msg, I want you to knw that i need 3/4 bed room flat in Ajao n the price should go for half a million. Let knw when you find any.
Re: Brand New And Massive 5BR to Rent in Magodo(Pictures Included) by grandstar(m): 8:39pm On Mar 19, 2011
Majikboi,
based on your request there is a 3bedroom flat, 3toilets and 2baths at Ajao Estate for 500k p.a

This apparently is the cheapest flat. There are also 2bedrooms for 400k p.a

Pls call em on 08084431388 for inspections and more info.

Also if others have request, pls let me have them.
Re: Brand New And Massive 5BR to Rent in Magodo(Pictures Included) by majikboi(m): 5:23pm On Mar 20, 2011
Thanks for your swift response to my email. Sequel to the bizniz, i want you to know that my boss will call you and do not hesitate to inform me when he contact you, and i'd be expecting your reply soon.

Regards,

MAJIKBOI
Re: Brand New And Massive 5BR to Rent in Magodo(Pictures Included) by grandstar(m): 11:14pm On Mar 31, 2011
Still available!!
Re: Brand New And Massive 5BR to Rent in Magodo(Pictures Included) by grandstar(m): 4:57pm On May 09, 2011
Still available!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Acres Of Land For Sale @ Abeokuta / Subsoil Investigation/soil Test And Water Borehole Required / 5 Acres water front Of Land for sale @ Lekki Phase 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.