Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,737 members, 7,851,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:57 PM

. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / . (866 Views)

I Buy Scrap and working Laptops (exchange Your Scrap Laptop For Money? / Sale Your Scrap Laptops Here / Sell Your Scrap Laptop For Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by greatict: 12:13am On Sep 28, 2020
Re: . by phantom24: 12:21am On Sep 28, 2020
How much would u buy an old box tv? 16inches.
Re: . by Snitch24(m): 1:38am On Sep 28, 2020
How much will u buy my ipad2
I dey abuja
Re: . by greatict: 2:05am On Sep 28, 2020
Re: . by phantom24: 3:30am On Sep 28, 2020
Ok l'll gather like 50units then reach back to you. Are you paying same for other electronic panels?
Re: . by greatict: 9:15am On Sep 29, 2020
Yes, for as long as the panel size revolves around TV set, Cd/DVD, radio, plasma LCD, play-station and video games
Re: . by geodemainguy(m): 4:47am On Oct 02, 2020
Hello good morning. Please how can one use dual monitor during an online test without being detected by proctoring. Is there anything I need to disable on the laptop first, so that the display screen will not show dual monitor. Please l will appreciate urgent response.
Re: . by Sola2016: 7:21am On Oct 02, 2020
I want to dispose a 42 inches Samsung television just with screen problem and Toshiba laptop with VGA problem on the main board
Re: . by greatict: 4:28am On Oct 04, 2020
For dual display, you could have inquire such at our other relevant threads or section relating to hardware, software and ICT technicality... Nevertheless, the maker or model of your laptop, the windows O/S and the surveillance technology in use by your Prometric Test centre Administrator will determine the possibility of that...
1. Some makers of laptop have physical buttons or indicator that can be switched ON/OFF beside your external VGA interface on the system
2. If you are using windows 10, right click on the desktop and go to display setting, from there to multiple display
3. If you are using windows 7, it will be display properties option depending on the patch version anyway
Re: . by greatict: 4:42am On Oct 04, 2020
For SAMSUNG TV and Toshiba Laptop, what we buy is just scrap has indicated in this thread... the condition at which the owner decides does not really matter to us because we work with direct importers, so we don't buy Nigerian used laptop, whether faulty or not in a bid to repair and sell. No, we sell Tokunbo laptops (U.S/UK). As system engineers... clients believed they can get the best from us, that is why we deal with direct TOKUNBO for computer sales..... SCRAP is just another business deal entirely, in the sense that we buy pieces to gather bulk or weighing stock and re-sell to BROKER, who might extract the micro-chips and digital components on the for assembly transformation or fabrication re-cycling being modern method of electronic waste management. Thanks..

Re: . by Offpoint1: 7:14am On Oct 04, 2020
geodemainguy:
Hello good morning. Please how can one use dual monitor during an online test without being detected by proctoring. Is there anything I need to disable on the laptop first, so that the display screen will not show dual monitor. Please l will appreciate urgent response.
There's software that can do that, but it's premium.
Re: . by MATURELION: 8:45am On Oct 04, 2020
geodemainguy:
I would show you how but such info ain't free lol, procture tests are hard cos they don't just look at dual monitor only, are you being told to move the camera around the room before the test?

(1) (Reply)

2020 Lenovo Ideapad 3 Core I5 10th Gen 1TB HDD 8gb Ram Check Out / Help Installing Windows Xp Pro / Strange Inbox

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.