Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,371 members, 7,843,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

What Type Of Paypal Account Do I Get? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Type Of Paypal Account Do I Get? (948 Views)

What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M / If Someone is selling You A Jumia Account, do not take it / List Of Paypal Countries Supporting Card Withdrawal And Alternative US Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of Paypal Account Do I Get? by Quim2: 3:37am On Sep 28, 2020
Hi,

Pls, I need a foriegn PayPal account that can help recieve and make payments overseas. However, I am confused as to which type to get and how best to use it to stay safe

I am in a crazy situation right now where my website has been suspended by namecheap pending the renewal of my hosting plan. I have 3 days left.

My payoneer card and Gtbank mastercard are iseless. Namecheap accepts neither so I have to get a PayPal account and move the necessary funds from my payoneer account to PayPal. I am so confused and fustrated.

I chose to go for a PayPal account cos I can use it to do more biz in future. However I don't know which to go for .... a USA or a Lesotho PayPal?

Which is better, how do I get and use it safely. Advice pls
Re: What Type Of Paypal Account Do I Get? by donbrowser(m): 4:26am On Sep 28, 2020
Paypal will make you cry any day any time but USA paypal will make you shed premium tears.

Open Lesotho paypal and use it for petty funds recieval and withdrawal.

5 Likes

Re: What Type Of Paypal Account Do I Get? by boolee(m): 6:32am On Sep 28, 2020
donbrowser:
Paypal will make you cry any day any time but USA paypal will make you shed premium tears.

To receive funds on Lesotho Business PayPal, which option is better FnF OR GnS?
Re: What Type Of Paypal Account Do I Get? by donbrowser(m): 6:37am On Sep 28, 2020
boolee:
To receive funds on Lesotho Business PayPal, which option is better FnF OR GnS?

GnS

If you want fnf set up South Africa paypal but it will require SA phone number
Re: What Type Of Paypal Account Do I Get? by boolee(m): 6:50am On Sep 28, 2020
donbrowser:

GnS

If you want fnf set up South Africa paypal but it will require SA phone number
okay. Thanks.
Re: What Type Of Paypal Account Do I Get? by WorriorPlus: 7:27am On Sep 28, 2020
Quim2:
Hi,

Pls, I need a foriegn PayPal account that can help recieve and make payments overseas. However, I am confused as to which type to get and how best to use it to stay safe

I am in a crazy situation right now where my website has been suspended by namecheap pending the renewal of my hosting plan. I have 3 days left.

My payoneer card and Gtbank mastercard are iseless. Namecheap accepts neither so I have to get a PayPal account and move the necessary funds from my payoneer account to PayPal. I am so confused and fustrated.

I chose to go for a PayPal account cos I can use it to do more biz in future. However I don't know which to go for .... a USA or a Lesotho PayPal?

Which is better, how do I get and use it safely. Advice pls

There is a FREE tutorial on how this type of PayPal account can be opened, especially for a country like Nigeria. This PayPal account comes with full functionality to make payment locally and internationally, and also withdraw fund into Nigerian Bank account.
READ MORE https://paddy.bitrix24.site/Free_Affiliate_Marketing_Tools

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Paypal Account Do I Get? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 29, 2020
boolee:
okay. Thanks.
do u still play bet, if no , how is life without betting.
Re: What Type Of Paypal Account Do I Get? by boolee(m): 11:41pm On Sep 30, 2020
novice22:
do u still play bet, if no , how is life without betting.
I think you are mistaking the identity. Kindly check again.

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Paypal Account Do I Get? by Quim2: 3:15am On Oct 02, 2020
donbrowser:

Lazyreporta:
It’s no news that Nigerian PayPal do not receive fund but can only send, this makes it difficult for it to be used for online business aside for buying and paying for goods and services.
I have thought about this a lot and I did a top research on it and discovered a way out and this is the use of Lesotho PayPal which has the full PayPal feature, which means that it can send and receive fund as well as do other things a foreign PayPal does.
So let me go straight to the point.

WorriorPlus:

There is a FREE tutorial on how this type of PayPal account can be opened, especially for a country like Nigeria. This PayPal account comes with full functionality to make payment locally and internationally, and also withdraw fund into Nigerian Bank account.
READ MORE https://paddy.bitrix24.site/Free_Affiliate_Marketing_Tools

Gentlemen, I'm a novice in the matter but paypal account I must have to receive and send funds. I have some questions and would so much appreciate some answers please.

1. What's the maximum amount one can send and receive with a Lesotho paypal account?
2. Can this Lesotho papal be sued safely to make payments on Namecheap?

Please bear in mind that during payment process on Namecheap, like other websites, a paypal link will be provided for you to click on and provide your details to get logged into your paypal account. Will this not compromise the Lesotho papal account which I must log into using a particular link?

3. Can I use a powerful VPN to for Lesotho to fix this dedicated link issue?

These are my questions. Awaiting your response patiently, sirs.

Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Paypal Account Do I Get? by donbrowser(m): 3:55am On Oct 02, 2020
Quim2:

Gentlemen, I'm a novice in the matter but paypal account I must have to receive and send funds. I have some questions and would so much appreciate some answers please.

1. What's the maximum amount one can send and receive with a Lesotho paypal account?

Please bear in mind that during payment process on Namecheap, like other websites, a paypal link will be provided for you to click on and provide your details to get logged into your paypal account. Will this not compromise the Lesotho papal account which I must log into using a particular link?

Thanks in advance

You don't need ip address when creating Lesotho paypal.
You can use the Lesotho paypal for virtually anything but it's kinda stressful sometimes but I will advise you get the south African paypal instead. I know someone that provides the number for just 650 naira.

You can't use paypal of this category to handle big funds. You have to build history. I started with 30 USD on the one I'm using now and I don't do more than 120 USD. Paypal can block you at anytime if you are not careful and just buying big funds.
Re: What Type Of Paypal Account Do I Get? by WorriorPlus: 12:14pm On Oct 02, 2020
Quim2:

Thanks in advance

You have all the answers here https://paddy.bitrix24.site/free-tools Read the blog post on How To Open And Operate PayPal Account In Nigeria
Re: What Type Of Paypal Account Do I Get? by Quim2: 6:32pm On Oct 02, 2020
donbrowser:

You can use the Lesotho paypal for virtually anything but it's kinda stressful sometimes but I will advise you get the south African paypal instead. I know someone that provides the number for just 650 naira.

You can't use paypal of this category to handle big funds. You have to build history. I started with 30 USD on the one I'm using now and I don't do more than 120 USD. Paypal can block you at anytime if you are not careful and just buying big funds.

Pls explain what you mean by stressful so I know what I am getting into and way an SA PayPal is your opinion
Re: What Type Of Paypal Account Do I Get? by WorkTheTalk(m): 7:23pm On Oct 02, 2020
Quim2:

Thanks in advance

Answer: With a verified Visa Africard on your Lesotha PayPal, you can send and receive any amount.
Answer: Sure
Answer: With Lesotho PayPal, you don't need VPN.

Check here for details https://paddy.bitrix24.site/free-tools
Re: What Type Of Paypal Account Do I Get? by Ysakaws1: 10:25am On Oct 06, 2020
donbrowser:

Can I buy big funds with SA paypal? If yes, please link me up to your friend who creates SA paypal.
Re: What Type Of Paypal Account Do I Get? by Ysakaws1: 10:27am On Oct 06, 2020
WorkTheTalk:

Answer: With a verified Visa Africard on your Lesotha PayPal, you can send and receive any amount.
Answer: Sure
Answer: With Lesotho PayPal, you don't need VPN.

Check here for details https://paddy.bitrix24.site/free-tools
I heard it is now risky to use these kinds of paypal because of paypal has increased their security. How true is this please?
Re: What Type Of Paypal Account Do I Get? by onubizonline(m): 2:18pm On Oct 12, 2020
Video Guide: How to Create a Verified PayPal Account in Nigeria That can Send and Receive Funds.
And the beauty of it all is that it is very easy and straight forward. You can use any browser, no “shitty VPN”, no proxy, no IP. Too good to be true “abi”

You will also be EXPOSED to how to transfer the PayPal funds received straight to your Nigerian bank account!!

Download the video guide below:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1S_oYCTk-GdWZYqxJSY6NCEqGu8m1ZE-7

Complete Guide: How To Open, Send And Receive PayPal Funds In Nigeria 2021
https://verifiednigerianpayepal./complete-guide/

Watch this YouTube Video explaining each step:
https://youtu.be/ggAdgVaPZXY

Whatsapp: wa/me/07035199394
Re: What Type Of Paypal Account Do I Get? by WorkTheTalk(m): 4:44pm On Oct 13, 2020
Ysakaws1:

I heard it is now risky to use these kinds of paypal because of paypal has increased their security. How true is this please?
It isn't true. It is working perfectly

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn Upto 10k Daily With Kuda Bank App. / If You Have A Business Or A Startup Brand, Then This Info Is Important To You / Investors Flock To Aba As Taiwan’s Maxxis Tyres Plans Full-scale Tyre Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.