Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,750 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Love Your Body Naturally With Love Nature By Oriflame - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Love Your Body Naturally With Love Nature By Oriflame (1503 Views)

Oriflame Cosmetics Marketing Business / Love Nature Coconut Hair Oil / Oriflame Products Now Available ( Cosmetics, Body Lotions, Body Spray, Perfumes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Your Body Naturally With Love Nature By Oriflame by SkinFlame: 4:50am On Sep 28, 2020
Love nature body lotion nourishing almond oil as the name implies consist of SHEA BUTTER , GLYCERIN and other natural minerals which helps your skin feel smooth and well moisturized
Love nature body lotion energizing mint and raspberry leaves your skin feeling soft and energized after use.

Price : 4,690 each

Seriously guys this product is win-win for your skin, ask people who know about Oriflame.

Contact via whatsapp : 08062816781
Do follow my IG page : @skinflame.by.aisha

More products coming your way ��������
Can't wait to share this with you all.

Re: Love Your Body Naturally With Love Nature By Oriflame by SkinFlame: 4:29am On Sep 29, 2020
We have more
Still selling
Re: Love Your Body Naturally With Love Nature By Oriflame by SkinFlame: 8:51am On Sep 30, 2020
Two more of this to go... Rush us.
Re: Love Your Body Naturally With Love Nature By Oriflame by SkinFlame: 6:43am On Oct 01, 2020
Still Available...
Re: Love Your Body Naturally With Love Nature By Oriflame by Oladoyinipede: 8:17am On Oct 01, 2020
I have been seriously thinking of buying one of these but the reviews I read are not encouraging.some ppl said it made them dark while some said there's nothing special abt it ...These make me skeptical as I don't want to waste my money!
Re: Love Your Body Naturally With Love Nature By Oriflame by SkinFlame: 11:57am On Oct 03, 2020
Oladoyinipede:
I have been seriously thinking of buying one of these but the reviews I read are not encouraging.some ppl said it made them dark while some said there's nothing special abt it ...These make me skeptical as I don't want to waste my money!

HI Oladoyinipede
I Understand your concern, and the truth is for those people who says it made them dark,
the hence of this body lotion is to take you back to your true color
while it makes you glow afterwards, so I believe those people are naturally dark skinned before they used it.
In my opinion.

The body lotion actually brings out your true color and helps you maintain it.
If you are a dark person and you are trying to be fairer or lighter then, this product is not for you.
But if all you want is to maintain your true color & glow afterwards( Be it fair or dark) ( Emphasis on True skin tone/color) THEN THIS PRODUCTS IS YOUR BEST BET. Cheers!!!

For Further Enquiries
Contact via whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

Fabulous Ankara Bouboububu Gown Styles | Trendy Lace Long Maxi Gowns | Kaftan / Meet Miss West Africa Nigeria 2013/14 (photos) / 30 Wedding Gowns To Inspire Brides-to-be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.