Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,353 members, 7,819,254 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Get Your Cars From Cotonou Port With Ease: Low Milage ,clean And Good Price ! - Autos (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Get Your Cars From Cotonou Port With Ease: Low Milage ,clean And Good Price ! (26354 Views)

SOLD SOLD SOLDPeugeot 407 Automatic 2006 Low Milage SOLD SOLD SOLD / Ship your car(s) or Goods From Abroad Via Cotonou Port To Nigeria Plus Advice. / A Clean Naija Used Honda Eod ,low Milage,good Price For Grabs-Now 1.3m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Your Cars From Cotonou Port With Ease: Low Milage ,clean And Good Price ! by dcal001: 1:16am On Apr 11, 2015
SkyLinkss:

05 Acura TL - 1.6M

05 tsx- 1.650

2007 TL - 1.750

The above is the budget as the price to buy not fixed we should spend a little bit lesser than this. The quote includes buying, clearing and custom duty papers.

Regards
Akindele

okay give me your number
Re: Get Your Cars From Cotonou Port With Ease: Low Milage ,clean And Good Price ! by SkyLinkss(m): 8:11am On Apr 13, 2015
dcal001:

okay give me your number

Re: Get Your Cars From Cotonou Port With Ease: Low Milage ,clean And Good Price ! by fanex: 3:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
Abeg whats the asking price and clearing cost for a 2012 CAMRY SE FULL OPTION and your service charge. thank you
Re: Get Your Cars From Cotonou Port With Ease: Low Milage ,clean And Good Price ! by timosoft: 4:06pm On Apr 13, 2015
Hello.
Kindly help me with cotonu prices for below
2009 bmw x6.
2011 range rover evoque.
Can I go to cotonu with you to select?
Re: Get Your Cars From Cotonou Port With Ease: Low Milage ,clean And Good Price ! by SkyLinkss(m): 8:00am On Apr 14, 2015
fanex:
Abeg whats the asking price and clearing cost for a 2012 CAMRY SE FULL OPTION and your service charge. thank you

Sorry the for the late response was busy in cotonou . You should budget 4.5M for the 2012 camry SE full option and meanwhile the price to buy is not fixed we still have to bargain and do price check so we are going to spend lesser than what ave quoted. And I will charge you 50k after a job well done.

Regards
Akindele
Re: Get Your Cars From Cotonou Port With Ease: Low Milage ,clean And Good Price ! by SkyLinkss(m): 8:11am On Apr 14, 2015
timosoft:
Hello.
Kindly help me with cotonu prices for below
2009 bmw x6.
2011 range rover evoque.
Can I go to cotonu with you to select?

7.0M for 2009 x6 and 12.0M for 2001 range rover evoque should be ur budget for buying, clearing and custom papers. We still do price bargain before we settle down for the one we like. And u can go with me for the section it's important you do.

Regards
Akindele
Re: Get Your Cars From Cotonou Port With Ease: Low Milage ,clean And Good Price ! by SkyLinkss(m): 1:23pm On Apr 16, 2015
To make customers and keep them
Re: Get Your Cars From Cotonou Port With Ease: Low Milage ,clean And Good Price ! by SkyLinkss(m): 4:49pm On Apr 17, 2015
Best auto deals
Re: Get Your Cars From Cotonou Port With Ease: Low Milage ,clean And Good Price ! by SkyLinkss(m): 10:21am On Apr 18, 2015
WHY  COTONOU ?: Cotonou is considered as the largest auto market in west if not in Africa as a whole, it's a place when you have options to select from and more so the price is always pocket friendly you sill save more when you buy from cotonou and it's sure you are buy a direct used car not an accident-ed car of a car that has been tampered with.

HOW DO GE THERE : Our service is to help you in buying, clearing and delivery to your doorstep we also make sure you get the genuine custom paper.

WHAT DO I NEED TO DO? You call or email us and tell us what you we give you the quote of how much. It will cost you to your doorstep(buying,clearing and custom duty. And once you are ready we meet up in badagry which is 40 mins drive to cotonou and 60 mins drive from mile2 and we go to cotonou together to check out the cars together so you can see what you want to buy and select. We have auto medics guru in our team that help in the selection making sure we are not buying a package car.

HOW DO I MAKE PAYMENT : Once you made selection of what to buy you can make a deposit of some amount of about 20,000 NGN and we go back to the nigeria banks 10 mins to do transfer for the payment. We have, Ecobank, zenith, skye, Uba, diamond, union, First bank, at the border which is just 10 mins from where are buying the car.

WHAT IS NEXT? After making the payment, you get your receipt and we collect papers to clear to the nigeria border for custom duty the clearing and custom duty papers takes 48 hours means in 48 hours you car is in lagos. As long as you a paying the duty there is no story of custom disturbing you on the road. The only thing the custom will do is to check the duty papers as you are driving home, they will check it at there different points before you get to mile2.

For further questions and enquiry, pleas Call : Mr : Akindele on : 08137926998 or email : skylinkssautos@gmail.com

We go beyond getting you a car..
Re: Get Your Cars From Cotonou Port With Ease: Low Milage ,clean And Good Price ! by SkyLinkss(m): 5:51pm On Apr 18, 2015
We go beyond getting you a car.
Re: Get Your Cars From Cotonou Port With Ease: Low Milage ,clean And Good Price ! by SkyLinkss(m): 10:34am On Apr 19, 2015
WHY  COTONOU ?: Cotonou is considered as the largest auto market in west if not in Africa as a whole, it's a place when you have options to select from and more so the price is always pocket friendly you sill save more when you buy from cotonou and it's sure you are buy a direct used car not an accident-ed car of a car that has been tampered with.

HOW DO GE THERE : Our service is to help you in buying, clearing and delivery to your doorstep we also make sure you get the genuine custom paper.

WHAT DO I NEED TO DO? You call or email us and tell us what you we give you the quote of how much. It will cost you to your doorstep(buying,clearing and custom duty. And once you are ready we meet up in badagry which is 40 mins drive to cotonou and 60 mins drive from mile2 and we go to cotonou together to check out the cars together so you can see what you want to buy and select. We have auto medics guru in our team that help in the selection making sure we are not buying a package car.

HOW DO I MAKE PAYMENT : Once you made selection of what to buy you can make a deposit of some amount of about 20,000 NGN and we go back to the nigeria banks 10 mins to do transfer for the payment. We have, Ecobank, zenith, skye, Uba, diamond, union, First bank, at the border which is just 10 mins from where are buying the car.

WHAT IS NEXT? After making the payment, you get your receipt and we collect papers to clear to the nigeria border for custom duty the clearing and custom duty papers takes 48 hours means in 48 hours you car is in lagos. As long as you a paying the duty there is no story of custom disturbing you on the road. The only thing the custom will do is to check the duty papers as you are driving home, they will check it at there different points before you get to mile2.

For further questions and enquiry, pleas Call : Mr : Akindele on : 08137926998 or email : skylinkssautos@gmail.com

Re: Get Your Cars From Cotonou Port With Ease: Low Milage ,clean And Good Price ! by SkyLinkss(m): 10:38am On Apr 20, 2015
Delivering your dream.. visit us @ 4 Jibowu street yaba, call us on 08137926998 or email skylinkssautos@gmail.com

Re: Get Your Cars From Cotonou Port With Ease: Low Milage ,clean And Good Price ! by dcal001: 12:55pm On Apr 20, 2015
What guarantee does a prospective customer have that his car will be delivered by you after paying?
Cos that is the only thing preventing me from doing business with you
Re: Get Your Cars From Cotonou Port With Ease: Low Milage ,clean And Good Price ! by SkyLinkss(m): 1:41pm On Apr 20, 2015
dcal001:
What guarantee does a prospective customer have that his car will be delivered by you after paying?
Cos that is the only thing preventing me from doing business with you

I have been doing this for quite some times now and I have customers that have tested my service and can testify to it, moreso you can stay back and monitor every transactions and drive hone your self and I can provide reference at least one of my customers if you want.

Regards
Akindele
Re: Get Your Cars From Cotonou Port With Ease: Low Milage ,clean And Good Price ! by dcal001: 2:53pm On Apr 20, 2015
[quote author=SkyLinkss post=32918970]

I have been doing this for quite some times now and I have customers that have tested my service and can testify to it, moreso you can stay back and monitor every transactions and drive hone your self and I can provide reference at least one of my customers if you want.

Regards
Akindele [/quote

I don't mind references, you can PM me
Thanks
Re: Get Your Cars From Cotonou Port With Ease: Low Milage ,clean And Good Price ! by SkyLinkss(m): 10:39pm On Apr 21, 2015
Best Auto Deals
Re: Get Your Cars From Cotonou Port With Ease: Low Milage ,clean And Good Price ! by dayo8080(m): 9:53am On Apr 22, 2015
How much is automatic transmission golf 3,1999 model without ac, in cotonou, how much is to transport it to lagos and how much is the customs paper, then overall landing cost to lagos.
Re: Get Your Cars From Cotonou Port With Ease: Low Milage ,clean And Good Price ! by SkyLinkss(m): 11:11am On Apr 22, 2015
dayo8080:
How much is automatic transmission golf 3,1999 model without ac, in cotonou, how much is to transport it to lagos and how much is the customs paper, then overall landing cost to lagos.

Cefa is 346 - golf 3 price in cotonou is 950,000 cefa.

Clearing is 500,000 cefa.

Custom paper is 125,0000 naira.

Budget 600k.. for the automatic golf 3, buying, clearing duty to lagos.

Regards

1 Like

Re: Get Your Cars From Cotonou Port With Ease: Low Milage ,clean And Good Price ! by orisayomisamuel(m): 11:32am On Apr 22, 2015
Hello, how much to Lagos of a toyota Camry 09 model fulk option
Re: Get Your Cars From Cotonou Port With Ease: Low Milage ,clean And Good Price ! by SkyLinkss(m): 11:57am On Apr 22, 2015
Budget 2.2M for a clean one all bills to Lagos

orisayomisamuel:
Hello, how much to Lagos of a toyota Camry 09 model fulk option
Re: Get Your Cars From Cotonou Port With Ease: Low Milage ,clean And Good Price ! by SkyLinkss(m): 2:29pm On Apr 24, 2015
Auto deals
Re: Get Your Cars From Cotonou Port With Ease: Low Milage ,clean And Good Price ! by SkyLinkss(m): 1:32pm On Apr 25, 2015
We go beyond getting you a car
Re: Get Your Cars From Cotonou Port With Ease: Low Milage ,clean And Good Price ! by SkyLinkss(m): 9:23am On Apr 27, 2015
Your best auto deals
Re: Get Your Cars From Cotonou Port With Ease: Low Milage ,clean And Good Price ! by SkyLinkss(m): 2:42pm On May 01, 2015

Re: Get Your Cars From Cotonou Port With Ease: Low Milage ,clean And Good Price ! by Silentnoise(m): 2:55pm On May 01, 2015
SkyLinkss:

Regards
Akindele
How much will 2003 and 2005 lexus lx470 go for?
Re: Get Your Cars From Cotonou Port With Ease: Low Milage ,clean And Good Price ! by SkyLinkss(m): 10:03am On May 02, 2015
Silentnoise:

How much will 2003 and 2005 lexus lx470 go for?

Budget. 3.3M for the 2003 Model

3.8M for the 2005 Model.. the price to buy is not fixed as we are going to bargain.

Regards
Re: Get Your Cars From Cotonou Port With Ease: Low Milage ,clean And Good Price ! by SkyLinkss(m): 6:52am On May 06, 2015

Re: Get Your Cars From Cotonou Port With Ease: Low Milage ,clean And Good Price ! by SkyLinkss(m): 2:25pm On May 10, 2015
Re: Get Your Cars From Cotonou Port With Ease: Low Milage ,clean And Good Price ! by eamodu(m): 2:45pm On May 10, 2015
SkyLinkss:

Good day,pls how much will be the total cost of a benz 230 and 280 both neat n of the year 2005.
Re: Get Your Cars From Cotonou Port With Ease: Low Milage ,clean And Good Price ! by SkyLinkss(m): 4:53pm On May 10, 2015
eamodu:

Good day,pls how much will be the total cost of a benz 230 and 280 both neat n of the year 2005.

The prices to buy are not fixed but kindly budget 2.5M and 2.8 For the buying, clearing and custom duty. Regards

Akindele

1 Like

Re: Get Your Cars From Cotonou Port With Ease: Low Milage ,clean And Good Price ! by SkyLinkss(m): 6:23pm On May 14, 2015
Re: Get Your Cars From Cotonou Port With Ease: Low Milage ,clean And Good Price ! by vicbussi: 2:23pm On May 16, 2015
How much will toyota avensis 99 / 2000 cost

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Your Motor Guru Is Here! Ask Your Questions... / Get Your Cheap Cars From Cotonu With Original Custom Papers, new bb pin-7C85D855 / 2015 Model Ford Edge Titanium Toks Fully Loaded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.