Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Get Your Cars From Cotonou Port With Ease: Low Milage ,clean And Good Price ! - Autos (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Get Your Cars From Cotonou Port With Ease: Low Milage ,clean And Good Price ! (26355 Views)

SOLD SOLD SOLDPeugeot 407 Automatic 2006 Low Milage SOLD SOLD SOLD / Ship your car(s) or Goods From Abroad Via Cotonou Port To Nigeria Plus Advice. / A Clean Naija Used Honda Eod ,low Milage,good Price For Grabs-Now 1.3m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Your Cars From Cotonou Port With Ease: Low Milage ,clean And Good Price ! by yileni: 9:29am On Nov 23, 2014
Gudday. Pls I nid a Honda civic hatchback 1997-99 model one door,very clean,full option ND auto transmission. How much would that cost me. Urgently waiting. Tnx.
Re: Get Your Cars From Cotonou Port With Ease: Low Milage ,clean And Good Price ! by SkyLinkss(m): 5:25pm On Nov 23, 2014
yileni:
Gudday. Pls I nid a Honda civic hatchback 1997-99 model one door,very clean,full option ND auto transmission. How much would that cost me. Urgently waiting. Tnx.

450K all bills to Lagos...

Re: Get Your Cars From Cotonou Port With Ease: Low Milage ,clean And Good Price ! by MD45: 8:54pm On Nov 23, 2014
SkyLinkss:

2.5- Buying, clearing and duty.

Can't you get it done with 2m? This price is too much o.
Re: Get Your Cars From Cotonou Port With Ease: Low Milage ,clean And Good Price ! by Justbright(m): 9:22pm On Nov 23, 2014
pls with d 70% increment in January,like how much do u think Toyota corolla 2004 Left can cost....I plan to buy BT right now I have just 1.1m at hand now which is not enof so I plan to buy it by February 2015 by His grace...thanks
Re: Get Your Cars From Cotonou Port With Ease: Low Milage ,clean And Good Price ! by SkyLinkss(m): 3:33am On Nov 24, 2014
MD45:

Can't you get it done with 2m? This price is too much o.

Well 2.M could try after bargaining... please provide ur phone number or email I can do a price recheck for u and get back later in th evening..

Regards
Akindele
Re: Get Your Cars From Cotonou Port With Ease: Low Milage ,clean And Good Price ! by SkyLinkss(m): 7:29am On Nov 24, 2014
Cars from Cotonou are Less expensive when we compare with Lagos Price and you also have an advantage of selection ,You will always find lots of what you are looking for

Our service is to help in buying ,clearing and deliver to your doorstep anywhere in Nigeria, You let us know what you want and will let you know what it will cost you to your doorstep(including Custom duty) , we also go around the parks to look for the car and take note of the super clean one of what you are looking for .

When you are ready we arrange a meeting in Badagry Lagos which is 45 Min drive from Mile2( depends on traffic) and 40 min to Cotonou and we visit the port together to see the cars and you make your final selection.

The process of clearing and delivering to your doorstep after buying at the port is within 48 hours or more depends on where you are located in Nigeria !

Call Mr Akindele on : 08137926998 Email: skylinkssautos@gmail.com
Re: Get Your Cars From Cotonou Port With Ease: Low Milage ,clean And Good Price ! by SkyLinkss(m): 3:05pm On Nov 24, 2014
The best auto deals to your doorstep. Call :08137926998 or email ; skylinkssautos@gmail.com for enquiry..

We go beyond getting you a car..
Re: Get Your Cars From Cotonou Port With Ease: Low Milage ,clean And Good Price ! by yileni: 12:33am On Nov 26, 2014
SkyLinkss:

450K all bills to Lagos...
can't it go 4 350k? Plus I nid 2 see more pixs of the interior 2 knw wat 2 expect... tnx
Re: Get Your Cars From Cotonou Port With Ease: Low Milage ,clean And Good Price ! by Burger01(m): 3:10pm On Nov 26, 2014
Hi, How much can get me Toyota Avalon 96/97 model? Thanks.
Re: Get Your Cars From Cotonou Port With Ease: Low Milage ,clean And Good Price ! by MyMouth(m): 7:01pm On Nov 26, 2014
Pls I need to know how much it will cost me to get a golf 3, power window, steering, open roof, a/c etc. It can be Manuel or auto transmission.
Re: Get Your Cars From Cotonou Port With Ease: Low Milage ,clean And Good Price ! by SkyLinkss(m): 7:24am On Nov 27, 2014
MyMouth:
Pls I need to know how much it will cost me to get a golf 3, power window, steering, open roof, a/c etc. It can be Manuel or auto transmission.
- Golf 3 auto ac - 550K

Golf 3- manual AC - 500K
Re: Get Your Cars From Cotonou Port With Ease: Low Milage ,clean And Good Price ! by SkyLinkss(m): 7:25am On Nov 27, 2014
Burger01:
Hi, How much can get me Toyota Avalon 96/97 model? Thanks.
.. 800K - all bills
Re: Get Your Cars From Cotonou Port With Ease: Low Milage ,clean And Good Price ! by SkyLinkss(m): 7:30am On Nov 27, 2014
yileni:

350 can't deliver it 400 should after bargaining.. I don't ave the interior pictures I took the shot so show you if that is car u you want and moreso doesn't mean that's the car we are buying we are still going to check others to compare..

Re: Get Your Cars From Cotonou Port With Ease: Low Milage ,clean And Good Price ! by MyMouth(m): 1:41pm On Nov 27, 2014
SkyLinkss:
- Golf 3 auto ac - 550K

Golf 3- manual AC - 500K
OK, pls how do I get in touch wit u?
Re: Get Your Cars From Cotonou Port With Ease: Low Milage ,clean And Good Price ! by SkyLinkss(m): 4:46pm On Nov 27, 2014
MyMouth:

OK, pls how do I get in touch wit u?

Call Me on : 08137926998 so we could meet when you are ready I have my office at jibowu Yaba and Badagry Lagos..

Regards
Akindele
Re: Get Your Cars From Cotonou Port With Ease: Low Milage ,clean And Good Price ! by SkyLinkss(m): 8:35am On Dec 03, 2014
Auto deals
Re: Get Your Cars From Cotonou Port With Ease: Low Milage ,clean And Good Price ! by SkyLinkss(m): 2:36pm On Dec 04, 2014
You are all Invited to the RCCG 2014 Holy ghost Congress. Theme : THE GOOD SHEPHERD! Date : Monday 8TH - SATURDAY 13TH DECEMBER 2014. VENUE : Congress Arena Redemption Camp Klm 46 Lagos Ibadan Expressway.. COME BELIEVING!
Re: Get Your Cars From Cotonou Port With Ease: Low Milage ,clean And Good Price ! by feelme3(m): 11:52pm On Dec 04, 2014
Hello Skylinks,

How much will land a sharp and neat 2001 Camry and 2004 Avalon to Lagos with authentic duty?
Thanks
Re: Get Your Cars From Cotonou Port With Ease: Low Milage ,clean And Good Price ! by SkyLinkss(m): 12:12pm On Dec 06, 2014
feelme3:
Hello Skylinks,

How much will land a sharp and neat 2001 Camry and 2004 Avalon to Lagos with authentic duty?
Thanks

2001 camry - 1.0 M - buying, clearing and duty..

2004 - avalon - 1.450M buying, clearing and duty.

Regards
Re: Get Your Cars From Cotonou Port With Ease: Low Milage ,clean And Good Price ! by SkyLinkss(m): 6:57pm On Dec 06, 2014
You are all Invited to the RCCG 2014 Holy ghost Congress. Theme : THE GOOD SHEPHERD! Date : Monday 8TH - SATURDAY 13TH DECEMBER 2014. VENUE : Congress Arena Redemption Camp Klm 46 Lagos Ibadan Expressway.. COME BELIEVING!
Re: Get Your Cars From Cotonou Port With Ease: Low Milage ,clean And Good Price ! by SkyLinkss(m): 1:49pm On Dec 07, 2014
Cars from Cotonou are Less expensive when we compare with Lagos Price and you also have an advantage of selection ,You will always find lots of what you are looking for

Our service is to help in buying ,clearing and deliver to your doorstep anywhere in Nigeria, You let us know what you want and will let you know what it will cost you to your doorstep(including Custom duty) , we also go around the parks to look for the car and take note of the super clean one of what you are looking for .

When you are ready we arrange a meeting in Badagry Lagos which is 45 Min drive from Mile2( depends on traffic) and 40 min to Cotonou and we visit the port together to see the cars and you make your final selection.

The process of clearing and delivering to your doorstep after buying at the port is within 48 hours or more depends on where you are located in Nigeria !

Re: Get Your Cars From Cotonou Port With Ease: Low Milage ,clean And Good Price ! by SkyLinkss(m): 6:44am On Dec 08, 2014
Best auto deals..
Re: Get Your Cars From Cotonou Port With Ease: Low Milage ,clean And Good Price ! by SkyLinkss(m): 2:59pm On Dec 08, 2014
We go beyond getting u a car..
Re: Get Your Cars From Cotonou Port With Ease: Low Milage ,clean And Good Price ! by SkyLinkss(m): 11:56am On Dec 09, 2014
Best auto deals..
Re: Get Your Cars From Cotonou Port With Ease: Low Milage ,clean And Good Price ! by SkyLinkss(m): 6:50am On Dec 12, 2014

Re: Get Your Cars From Cotonou Port With Ease: Low Milage ,clean And Good Price ! by SkyLinkss(m): 1:25am On Dec 16, 2014
Best auto deals
Re: Get Your Cars From Cotonou Port With Ease: Low Milage ,clean And Good Price ! by SkyLinkss(m): 1:26am On Dec 16, 2014
Best auto deals to your doorstep in 48 Hours..
Re: Get Your Cars From Cotonou Port With Ease: Low Milage ,clean And Good Price ! by SkyLinkss(m): 6:28am On Dec 18, 2014

Re: Get Your Cars From Cotonou Port With Ease: Low Milage ,clean And Good Price ! by SkyLinkss(m): 10:56pm On Dec 18, 2014
Life can be cheap if you know where to buy.. call us for pocket friendly cars from cotonou to your doorstep in 48 Hours.. call : 08137926998 or email skylinkssautos@gmail.com..

Re: Get Your Cars From Cotonou Port With Ease: Low Milage ,clean And Good Price ! by SkyLinkss(m): 6:32am On Dec 20, 2014
Best auto deals....
Re: Get Your Cars From Cotonou Port With Ease: Low Milage ,clean And Good Price ! by SkyLinkss(m): 9:40pm On Dec 20, 2014
The best auto deals to your doorstep. Call :08137926998 or email ; skylinkssautos@gmail.com for enquiry..

Re: Get Your Cars From Cotonou Port With Ease: Low Milage ,clean And Good Price ! by SkyLinkss(m): 9:37pm On Dec 21, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Your Motor Guru Is Here! Ask Your Questions... / Get Your Cheap Cars From Cotonu With Original Custom Papers, new bb pin-7C85D855 / 2015 Model Ford Edge Titanium Toks Fully Loaded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.