Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Nigerians Are Scumbags, Scammers And Bastards When It Comes To Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerians Are Scumbags, Scammers And Bastards When It Comes To Business (1990 Views)

Cryptocurrency: Nigerians Are Free To Use Bitcoin - CBN / Kenyan Professor XN Iraki: Nigerians Are Taking Over Our Economy / Scammers New Tactics (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Are Scumbags, Scammers And Bastards When It Comes To Business by SATANNIST: 9:47am On Sep 28, 2020
i was so surprised doing business online with some east africans and was very surprised they didnt cheat or plan to cheat me.
the first guy really surprised me. i sent him close to 5000usd in a single transaction and to myy suprise he didnt run or blocked me. i tried it out with like 10 other east africans and sam thing happened. so sincere.
i just tried out 2 nigerians now for 50$ and my so called brothers blocked me lol.
nigerians are scum of earth. if this world needs to be better, Nigerians should be eradicated.
they pollute every where they lay their cursed legs on.
i regret being nigerian.
THE WORST PART IS THAT THEY ARE THE MOST RELIGIOUS PEOPLE IN THE WORLD. THEY WILL BE SCAMMING YOU AND BE SHOUTING JESUS, GOD ETC.
I HAD A FRIEND THAT WAS A USELESS YAHOO BOY, THIS IDIOT WILL ALWAYS BE DISTURBING EVERY EARLY MORNING THAT I AM NOT EVEN AWAKE WITH PRAYER. HIS USELESS PRAYER IS THAT GOD SHOULD MAKE HIS MAGA TO PAY. I WAS LIKE WTF

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Scumbags, Scammers And Bastards When It Comes To Business by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 28, 2020
I quite agree with you.
Whenever anyone wants to do business with me, I always want face to face meeting cos I value my integrity so much..
I have a name and reputation to protect.

Most Nigerians, whenever you want to transact with them, how to scam you will be their first thought.
Been scammed several times on nairaland but don't wanna talk about it.
I am not greedy so it's not a greedy transaction.
I have taken machines to abeokuta and Edo state before that I ended up transporting same machine back to my base cos they refused to show up.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Scumbags, Scammers And Bastards When It Comes To Business by obiekunie2: 10:02am On Sep 28, 2020
SATANNIST:
i was so surprised doing business online with some east africans and was very surprised they didnt cheat or plan to cheat me.
the first guy really surprised me. i sent him close to 5000usd in a single transaction and to myy suprise he didnt run or blocked me. i tried it out with like 10 other east africans and sam thing happened. so sincere.
i just tried out 2 nigerians now for 50$ and my so called brothers blocked me lol.
nigerians are scum of earth. if this world needs to be better, Nigerians should be eradicated.
i regret being nigerian

and the funny thing is - when it come to scam there is no tribe barrier.

they just keep messing everywhere!

am seriously thinking of getting another country's passport at all cost even if it is for Seychelles i dont mind - but i dont know how to go about it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Scumbags, Scammers And Bastards When It Comes To Business by SATANNIST: 10:11am On Sep 28, 2020
southniyikaye:
I quite agree with you.
Whenever anyone wants to do business with me, I always want face to face meeting cos I value my integrity so much..
I have a name and reputation to protect.

Most Nigerians, whenever you want to transact with them, how to scam you will be their first thought.
Been scammed several times on nairaland but don't wanna talk about it.
I am not greedy so it's not a greedy transaction.
I have taken machines to abeokuta and Edo state before that I ended up transporting same machine back to my base cos they refused to show up.
bro the thing surprise me o. these guys i did business with could easily take my cash and i will do nothing. to an extent , i even insulted one of them for delaying me. u know the normal naija way na. to my surprised he even came apologizing. a typical naija guy will take the money and tell u that u insulted him so he is not giving you back the money because of that.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Scumbags, Scammers And Bastards When It Comes To Business by SATANNIST: 10:15am On Sep 28, 2020
obiekunie2:

and the funny thing is - when it come to scam there is no tribe barrier.

they just keep messing everywhere!

am seriously thinking of getting another country's passport at all cost even if it is for Seychelles i dont mind - but i dont know how to go about it.
bro seychelles is not EVEN O lol. any passport is better than a naija passport. naija image is totally destroyed. scamming na them destroy am, drug o na them, prostitution na them, kidnapping na them, i can go on and on man. just go to trading section here and see how they scam people any how. the ones that are even sincere are most times not serious. u will hear them saying rubbish like is it because of this small money u dey rush me . i am bigger than that money.
i swear if i be president of otther countries, i will just ban these scumbags from entering my country

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Scumbags, Scammers And Bastards When It Comes To Business by SATANNIST: 10:16am On Sep 28, 2020
akinmusi:
At Motudun NG, we ain't scammers.

Meanwhile, I will design, print and brand for you with 3D logo graphics and hyper realistic concepts.

Kindly check my signature and my work archives.
bro even for these house and property sales, 90% will try to scam u if you no sharp
Re: Nigerians Are Scumbags, Scammers And Bastards When It Comes To Business by 4ckTOT0: 10:23am On Sep 28, 2020
exactly man. other africans dont behave like nigerians at all. we are to money concious. the corupt east africans or south africans are the one that nigerians currupted

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Scumbags, Scammers And Bastards When It Comes To Business by SATANNIST: 10:36am On Sep 28, 2020
4ckTOT0:
exactly man. other africans dont behave like nigerians at all. we are to money concious. the corupt east africans or south africans are the one that nigerians currupted
i even went as far as trying this guy and asked him to borrow me 200$ and the guy accept o. this is someone that doesnt know me or even know my full identity o. i pity these people because nigerians will soon scam them.
later we will be complaining of other african countries kicking us out
Re: Nigerians Are Scumbags, Scammers And Bastards When It Comes To Business by Kobicove(m): 10:39am On Sep 28, 2020
SATANNIST:
i regret being nigerian

Are you just finding out?

The most annoying part is that Nigerians always pretend to be the most religious beings on the face of the earth angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Scumbags, Scammers And Bastards When It Comes To Business by SATANNIST: 10:41am On Sep 28, 2020
Kobicove:

Are you just finding out?

The most annoying part is that Nigerians always pretend to be the most religious beings on the face of the earth angry
omg i forgot to add that part. let me even add it. thanks so much. these bastards will scam u and be screaming god ,, jesus etc etc

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Scumbags, Scammers And Bastards When It Comes To Business by obiekunie2: 11:02am On Sep 28, 2020
SATANNIST:
bro seychelles is not EVEN O lol. any passport is better than a naija passport. naija image is totally destroyed. scamming na them destroy am, drug o na them, prostitution na them, kidnapping na them, i can go on and on man. just go to trading section here and see how they scam people any how. the ones that are even sincere are most times not serious. u will hear them saying rubbish like is it because of this small money u dey rush me . i am bigger than that money.
i swear if i be president of otther countries, i will just ban these scumbags from entering my country

i sincerely dont know what made us turn so terribly bad.

its really sad and shameful.

WHO CAN SOLVE THIS PROBLEM - CAUSE EVEN IN OUR GOVERNMENT, SINCERE PEOPLE ARE NO WHERE TO BE FOUND.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Scumbags, Scammers And Bastards When It Comes To Business by richPHAROAH: 11:08am On Sep 28, 2020
Even the guy that sells pure water na scammer.
They should stop complaining when they are asked to leave. If i am from another country" i wont allow Nigerians in
Re: Nigerians Are Scumbags, Scammers And Bastards When It Comes To Business by adaora17901: 12:05pm On Sep 28, 2020
At Motudun NG, we ain't criminals.Meanwhile, I will design, printer and product for you with postage emblem visuals and hyper reality ideas.Kindly check my name and my labors archivist.
Re: Nigerians Are Scumbags, Scammers And Bastards When It Comes To Business by SATANNIST: 12:24pm On Sep 28, 2020
adaora17901:
At Motudun NG, we ain't criminals.Meanwhile, I will design, printer and product for you with postage emblem visuals and hyper reality ideas.Kindly check my name and my labors archivist.
the way this is been spammed makes me already see u as potential scammers.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Scumbags, Scammers And Bastards When It Comes To Business by Speedevs: 12:25pm On Sep 28, 2020
SATANNIST:
i regret being nigerian.
THE WORST PART IS THAT THEY ARE THE MOST RELIGIOUS PEOPLE IN THE WORLD. THEY WILL BE SCAMMING YOU AND BE SHOUTING JESUS, GOD ETC.
I HAD A FRIEND THAT WAS A USELESS YAHOO BOY, THIS IDIOT WILL ALWAYS BE DISTURBING EVERY EARLY MORNING THAT I AM NOT EVEN AWAKE WITH PRAYER. HIS USELESS PRAYER IS THAT GOD SHOULD MAKE HIS MAGA TO PAY. I WAS LIKE WTF
Hey MR MAN, not all are scammers ,watch what you say ,if you regret been a Nigerian is your business,I haven't scam anyone till date and even my buisness is running and no scam so not *all* Nigerians,you just met the wrong ones that is all and also if the Yahoo boy that is or was your friend is praying you can tell him to stop that rubbish but not all Nigerians is scam that's what I am saying and also don't forget that money is just paper that has value so why scam for just aa paper ? .

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Scumbags, Scammers And Bastards When It Comes To Business by Speedevs: 12:25pm On Sep 28, 2020
SATANNIST:
i regret being nigerian.
Hey MR MAN, not all are scammers ,watch what you say ,if you regret been a Nigerian is your business,I haven't scam anyone till date and even my business is running and no scam so not *all* Nigerians,you just met the wrong ones that is all and also if the Yahoo boy that is or was your friend is praying you can tell him to stop that rubbish but not all Nigerians is scam that's what I am saying and also don't forget that money is just paper that has value so why scam for just aa paper ? .
Re: Nigerians Are Scumbags, Scammers And Bastards When It Comes To Business by Greatzeus(m): 2:18pm On Sep 28, 2020
A lot of Nigerians are scammers but there are very few who have integrity still intact eg Myself cool
Re: Nigerians Are Scumbags, Scammers And Bastards When It Comes To Business by SATANNIST: 2:53pm On Sep 28, 2020
Greatzeus:
A lot of Nigerians are scammers but there are very few who have integrity still intact eg Myself cool
yes there are still a few. i am a nigerian and i got some good integrity. but generally, Nigerians are dubious. even u with all ur integrity if the right opportunity strikes, u will go for it.
Re: Nigerians Are Scumbags, Scammers And Bastards When It Comes To Business by Speedevs: 3:15pm On Sep 28, 2020
SATANNIST:
yes there are still a few. i am a nigerian and i got some good integrity. but generally, Nigerians are dubious. even u with all ur integrity if the right opportunity strikes, u will go for it.
no , i wont go for it. i don't care. what will it profit a mman if he gains the whole world )including money and loose his soul.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Scumbags, Scammers And Bastards When It Comes To Business by 4ckTOT0: 3:22pm On Sep 28, 2020
Speedevs:

no , i wont go for it. i don't care. what will it profit a mman if he gains the whole world )including money and loose his soul.
same u that wants something for a small info like this is saying this?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Scumbags, Scammers And Bastards When It Comes To Business by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 28, 2020
SATANNIST:
the way this is been spammed makes me already see u as potential scammers.

See his username indicate it's a girl but I bet you it's a Man.

Shameless beings I tell you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Scumbags, Scammers And Bastards When It Comes To Business by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 28, 2020
SATANNIST:
i regret being nigerian.

This is a known fact all over the world 99.99% are scammers.

The women are not left out it's a pity you realized this the hard way.

I can't do any Business with any Nigerian one on one.

I mean if a whole Jumia can try to scam me what else is new
Re: Nigerians Are Scumbags, Scammers And Bastards When It Comes To Business by SATANNIST: 4:05pm On Sep 28, 2020
Mcquine:

See his username indicate it's a girl but I bet you it's a Man.

Shameless beings I tell you.
exactly lol. this country is just messed up
Re: Nigerians Are Scumbags, Scammers And Bastards When It Comes To Business by spyglaxx: 4:08pm On Sep 28, 2020
I have never been scammed by a nigerian but scammed four times by Europeans and asians.
Re: Nigerians Are Scumbags, Scammers And Bastards When It Comes To Business by Speedevs: 5:25pm On Sep 28, 2020
4ckTOT0:
same u that wants something for a small info like this is saying this?
Hahahah ,don't you know what I am asking ,for what in return I still told him what he should do ,I just want to see his tenacity to get it.most people abuse the opportunity given ,so you have to know How bad the person want it before you lend it out.what do I need his money for .how much will he give me. ,highest. Common 500naira
Re: Nigerians Are Scumbags, Scammers And Bastards When It Comes To Business by Speedevs: 5:26pm On Sep 28, 2020
spyglaxx:
I have never been scammed by a nigerian but scammed four times by Europeans and asians.
I was scammed like 700$+ but still move forward by europe site . Most times they met the wrong person and think everyone is bad.let them ask them self if someone insult his/her family just because one person is bad dose not make any sense
Re: Nigerians Are Scumbags, Scammers And Bastards When It Comes To Business by Victoronah1: 8:18pm On Sep 28, 2020
wink
Re: Nigerians Are Scumbags, Scammers And Bastards When It Comes To Business by SATANNIST: 11:46pm On Sep 28, 2020
Victoronah1:
[s]Payoneer Funds needed
50$-1500$
Only clean and legit funds
Rate 430$
Bring a legit escrow
Contact me now let us trade[/s]
useless scammer

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Scumbags, Scammers And Bastards When It Comes To Business by Victoronah1: 1:17am On Sep 29, 2020
SATANNIST:
useless scammer
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Are Scumbags, Scammers And Bastards When It Comes To Business by spiralwedge(m): 7:54am On Sep 29, 2020
Sad truth.

The bulk of it started from one section of the country and has spread like wildfire in the past 30 years

(1) (2) (Reply)

Security in Nigeria / Online Business With Free Sign Up / FXDM Nigeria. Customer Care Thread . Free Online Gold And Forex Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.