Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

A Lesson From BB Naija 2020 Show - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Lesson From BB Naija 2020 Show (230 Views)

Lesson From RCCG Kidnapped Deaconess, Ibelegbo Chidinma: Depend On God Alone! / The Most Important Lesson From The Alarming Surge of Pastors' Rape Cases / Life Changing Lesson From The Story Of A Woman Caught In Adultery In The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lesson From BB Naija 2020 Show by ThetrueWord: 10:33am On Sep 28, 2020
BB Naija has ended. The show is over and Laycon is the winner.

The show reminds me of the day our lives will end. It will then be over on earth and we will move over to heaven or Hell. 

If you win, just like Laycon won BBN 2020 yesterday, you move over to Heaven, but if you lose you will be evicted to hell

which would you prefer? You see, one thing that hinders us from winning is sin, and we can only overcome sin by the grace of God. The first step to overcoming sin is accepting Jesus Christ

To Accept Christ 

Here is a simple prayer if you have not yet given your life to Jesus and invited him into yours or perhaps you want to reconcile with him.

Jesus, I believe you are the Son of God, that you died on the cross to rescue me from sin and death and to restore me to the Father. 

I choose now to turn from my sins, my self-centeredness, and every part of my life that does not please you. I choose you. I give myself to you.

I receive your forgiveness and ask you to take your rightful place in my life as my Savior and Lord. Come reign in my heart, fill me with your love and your life, and help me to become a person who is truly loving—a person like you. 

Restore me, Jesus. Live in me. Love through me. Thank you, God. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.

2. Forsake you evil ways
3. Know God for yourself by reading about him in the Bible and books, articles written by men who truly know and love him.
4. Get a Bible based church around you and tell them about your decision.
5. Live a life of holiness
6. Preach Christ to others.

Re: A Lesson From BB Naija 2020 Show by legendEMT(m): 10:40am On Sep 28, 2020
waiting patiently for G.O Nairaland @Righteousness89 to come and comment first
Re: A Lesson From BB Naija 2020 Show by dulux07(m): 10:42am On Sep 28, 2020
The Correlation doesn't make sense. undecided
Re: A Lesson From BB Naija 2020 Show by meobizy(f): 11:57am On Sep 28, 2020
Lol. I don’t believe in spirits. I will die and cease to exist, no different from before I was born.

(1) (Reply)

Restructure Or Risk Breakup Of Nigeria – Adeboye Warns Buhari / The Tragedy Of Weak Leadership!! / Breaking:iranian Christian Convert Receives 80 Lashes For Drinking Communion Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.