Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) (71487 Views)

The Moment Laycon Met With Davido And Mayorkun After Winning BBNaija (Video) / Chioma, The Chef Chi: How I Met Davido, My Friend Was Dating His Friend / BBNaija: The Look On Anto's Face As Lolu Takes A Photo With A Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by DebbieBianca(f): 12:46pm On Sep 28, 2020
Big Brother Naija winner Laycon reaction when he met Davido.

The BBNaija winner, Laycon screamed when he met Davido. He then show respect by greeting him well.

Laycon together with Davido and Mayorkun , Davido jokingly said to Laycon "You gonna send me some money".

Watch Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xZV0fjMsEg

13 Likes 7 Shares

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by IamD18: 12:48pm On Sep 28, 2020
There are levelz to fame.

Just be loyal and humble to those who are bigger, you'll join them to that level soon.

Grace found Laycon.

466 Likes 23 Shares

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by Kriss216: 12:49pm On Sep 28, 2020
Laycon with his loyal fans.

Davido can’t contain his joy meeting his mentor Laycon.

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by JaneYave(f): 1:07pm On Sep 28, 2020
When music icons meet,good collaborations emerge.Your musical career will blow soon.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by DaddyRochie1642: 1:19pm On Sep 28, 2020
Kriss216:

Oga to Slap you dey hungry me grin

250 Likes 7 Shares

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 28, 2020
grin Nigerians pls let's be calming down

37 Likes

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by Rocboy112: 1:24pm On Sep 28, 2020
Kriss216:

Are you sure you are okay ?

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by SATANNIST: 1:26pm On Sep 28, 2020
agbero with smelling mouth to the world

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by SaintHilary(m): 1:26pm On Sep 28, 2020
>>If you know you're part of this 60% come here make we take selfie cool

109 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by osamz007: 1:26pm On Sep 28, 2020
THIS WEEK NA LAYCON WEEK

IF HIM SLEEP, EAT, RUN, LAUGH, CRY, JUMP E GO REACH NAIRALAND F.P

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by opalu: 1:26pm On Sep 28, 2020
Hi

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by Trey195(m): 1:26pm On Sep 28, 2020
Bb9ja news don do o
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by uc4uandc(f): 1:26pm On Sep 28, 2020
Dear Laycon, avoid davido and his 30B gang lifestyle, they only cluster around you cos of ur money n fame. Don't be carried away, drive your innoson car with pride, n focus on your career. Remember you humble beginning is what brought you this far. Don't go and be doing competition.
Good luck.....

54 Likes

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by Millimann: 1:26pm On Sep 28, 2020
I'm sure it was Dorathy's hug that made Davido to sit down immediately

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by Digitalstarlite: 1:26pm On Sep 28, 2020
D dude was so happy...to meet davido

D guy came on stage to promote his music but greatness and wealth found him

But d guy dey home wit close to 100m cash, house for lekki, one year supply of indomie, 1 yr peppi supply, detergent, other goodies from nigerian ppl...his generation can never lack again if d money is used well....

Guy, make we jus pray say God no go shame us...

Yesterday night was indeed a world cup finals...d massive shout in my yard for laycon was mad...

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by Chatflick(m): 1:27pm On Sep 28, 2020
Med o
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by davodyguy: 1:27pm On Sep 28, 2020
Grace at work
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by letristian: 1:27pm On Sep 28, 2020
Successful people attract other successful people

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by Incandescent(m): 1:27pm On Sep 28, 2020
Macsjebs:
grin Nigerians pls let's be calming down

Thanks for supporting us Icons and choosing Laycon
Pls also support my biz, u could check out testimonies from nairalanders on my signature, thanks

Waya no go forgive you o grin

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by bolaayenimo: 1:27pm On Sep 28, 2020
Davido signed him to his label and gave him N20m. Congrats

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by Sabicleaners: 1:27pm On Sep 28, 2020
I see this Laycon guy going places unlike Efe.

Do you need reliable and affordable professional cleaners in Abuja for One-time, Weekly, Bi- weekly or Monthly cleaning?

Our services are;
Apartment cleaning
Post construction cleaning
Moving in cleaning
Maid services
Commercial cleaning

Check my SIG for contact.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by Starships4u(m): 1:28pm On Sep 28, 2020
Congrats
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by Starships4u(m): 1:28pm On Sep 28, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Davido signed him to his label and gave him N20m. Congrats

Where did this come from

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by Farrtfact: 1:30pm On Sep 28, 2020
I am Igbo,but I must confess Yoruba guys are talented especially in music.I have always wanted to learn Yoruba,I hope I will one day

by the way if you are willing to earn money online by doing doing task check my
signature. you can earn up to 450k within a month if you can work
really hard.it is 200% legit

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by DennisEche(m): 1:31pm On Sep 28, 2020
DAVIDO NA MAN U BE, A CHEERFUL GIVER NO BE LIKE THAT AKA GUM WIZZY WEY NO EVEN DE SEND HIM SON

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by Mohayemi(m): 1:32pm On Sep 28, 2020
I have told u this many times before and now I repeat it with tears; there are many whose lives make them enemies

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 28, 2020
Who is Laycon?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by gbowoade85142: 1:33pm On Sep 28, 2020
:Laycon with his loyalist spectators. Davido can’t contain his Wonderful meeting his tutor Laycon. Oga to Slap you dey hunger me
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by Mexyz(m): 1:33pm On Sep 28, 2020
uc4uandc:
Dear Laycon, avoid davido and his 30M gang, they only cluster around you cos of ur money n game. Don't be carried away, drive your innoson motor with pride, n focus on your career.
Good luck.....
what money and game are you talking about? If there's anyone to help him move forward in his musical career, it's Davido.

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) by GeneralPula: 1:34pm On Sep 28, 2020
Kriss216:

[s]Davido can’t contain his joy meeting his mentor Laycon[/s].

Laycon himself won’t say such!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wema Bank Officials Visit Davido In Dubai (Pictures) / Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" / Annie Idibia Jumps On Tuface, Kisses Him As He Pays Her A Visit At Work (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.