Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Cost Of Tooth Extraction - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cost Of Tooth Extraction (1369 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Dentists Always Suggest Extraction? / COVID-19: NCDC Validates Viral RNA Extraction / The 5 Stages Of Tooth Decay Progression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Tooth Extraction by Delightful8(f): 5:14pm On Sep 28, 2020
Good day NLers.
How much does it cost to extract a tooth and also S&P? Thanks
Re: Cost Of Tooth Extraction by neonly: 5:45pm On Sep 28, 2020
5 to 7k
Re: Cost Of Tooth Extraction by Delightful8(f): 6:03pm On Sep 28, 2020
neonly:
5 to 7k
Thanks. I was told 15k and I was kind of shocked.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Tooth Extraction by lymelyte(m): 8:36am On Sep 30, 2020
neonly:
5 to 7k
where exactly?
Re: Cost Of Tooth Extraction by DAVE5(m): 10:47am On Oct 05, 2020
Delightful8:

Thanks. I was told 15k and I was kind of shocked.

Hullo, got a mail notification from you, anything for me
Re: Cost Of Tooth Extraction by Delightful8(f): 11:12am On Oct 05, 2020
DAVE5:

Hullo, got a mail notification from you, anything for me
Hello! I just want to ask if you had found a solution to your tooth stuff.
Thanks
Re: Cost Of Tooth Extraction by DAVE5(m): 11:27am On Oct 05, 2020
Delightful8:

Hello! I just want to ask if you had found a solution to your tooth stuff.
Thanks

Ohhh, went a clinic since ‘‘twas still lockdown period then, drugs were prescribed and I haven’t really felt much pain since, just once or twice only, but very manageable, I’d sort out other solutions if the pain becomes a burden

Thanks so much, I really do appreciate
Re: Cost Of Tooth Extraction by Delightful8(f): 12:10pm On Oct 05, 2020
DAVE5:

Ohhh, went a clinic since ‘‘twas still lockdown period then, drugs were prescribed and I haven’t really felt much pain since, just once or twice only, but very manageable, I’d sort out other solutions if the pain becomes a burden

Thanks so much, I really do appreciate
Okay. You can try the garlic therapy.
You are welcome
Re: Cost Of Tooth Extraction by DAVE5(m): 12:38pm On Oct 05, 2020
Delightful8:

Okay. You can try the garlic therapy.
You are welcome

Garlic therapy, I haven’t heard of that, but I’m very sure I won’t be able to go through with garlic therapy cos the smell alone would hurt more than a tooth ache (slightly exaggerated)

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Tooth Extraction by hotplate: 8:36am On Oct 09, 2020
i had problem with my lower molar and it was decaying and causing ne so much pain was almost about extracting it untill i was prescribed a herbal drugs now the pain has since subside but i only cannot chew food in that part. what i want to know is can and extracted tooth be replaced cause i dont like the fact that the hole could be safe sport for food particles
Re: Cost Of Tooth Extraction by lymelyte(m): 10:30am On Oct 09, 2020
hotplate:
i had problem with my lower molar and it was decaying and causing ne so much pain was almost about extracting it untill i was prescribed a herbal drugs now the pain has since subside but i only cannot chew food in that part. what i want to know is can and extracted tooth be replaced cause i dont like the fact that the hole could be safe sport for food particles
go and remove that tooth.. I have removed 3 molars two down on both side, one up.. I did it 7yeare ago and eversince I have no pain or decay.. Though I watch what I eat and perform my daily hygiene.. Sooner or later, that molar would start breaking apart little by little..so it is best you remove it and eat with your mouth

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Tooth Extraction by hotplate: 10:45am On Oct 10, 2020
lymelyte:
go and remove that tooth.. I have removed 3 molars two down on both side, one up.. I did it 7yeare ago and eversince I have no pain or decay.. Though I watch what I eat and perform my daily hygiene.. Sooner or later, that molar would start breaking apart little by little..so it is best you remove it and eat with your mouth
yeah it has already started breaking and has now left a hole there.
Re: Cost Of Tooth Extraction by lymelyte(m): 7:48pm On Oct 10, 2020
hotplate:
yeah it has already started breaking and has now left a hole there.
still go and remove it to be free and allow your mouth heal naturally..
Re: Cost Of Tooth Extraction by Nmezor(f): 6:10pm On Nov 12, 2020
Pls how much does it cost to extract it at a govt home?
Re: Cost Of Tooth Extraction by valve: 12:30pm On Nov 16, 2020
Just had mine done somewhere at Mowe, Ogun state. S&P - 5k. Extraction - 7k
Re: Cost Of Tooth Extraction by Delightful8(f): 2:22pm On Nov 16, 2020
valve:
Just had mine done somewhere at Mowe, Ogun state. S&P - 5k. Extraction - 7k
Hope it wasn't painful?
The private hospitals in Lagos are expensive.
15k for S&P, Extraction:- 15k

(1) (Reply)

Accu Chek Guide Blood Sugar/glucose Monitoring Device / [[ FREE E-BOOK]], Losing Weight Without Starving Yourself / How To Look Instantly 10 Years Younger;ladies ONLY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.