Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Advice Needed: New Rims Or Raise Car. Which Is Better? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Advice Needed: New Rims Or Raise Car. Which Is Better? (532 Views)

406 Or 407 Peugeot Car,.. Which Is More Reliable And Pocket Friendly / Cool Clean Hummer H3 With Chrome Rims...slightly NEGOTIABLE@ N3m / SOLD --For Sale 16 RIM Tyres / Alloys Rims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed: New Rims Or Raise Car. Which Is Better? by icenti: 8:43pm On Sep 28, 2020
Hello house, I bought a Toyota Camry 08 XLE. However, due to the bad roads and speedbumb on the road, my car keeps scratching and hitting the floor with force which I think would have a side effect on the car. I was advice to get 17 inches alloy rims or to take the car to mechanic so they can raise it. Which do you think is better and would also maintain the car shape and beauty?
Re: Advice Needed: New Rims Or Raise Car. Which Is Better? by chatinent: 9:12pm On Sep 28, 2020
All will still get damaged unless you plan to repair the country.
Re: Advice Needed: New Rims Or Raise Car. Which Is Better? by Victoraguwa: 9:43pm On Sep 28, 2020
Dont raise your car bro it's not ideal you can upgrade the rim to a suitable one

5 Likes

Re: Advice Needed: New Rims Or Raise Car. Which Is Better? by Smithkline200: 10:19pm On Sep 28, 2020
17 inch is too much.
Have you considered anti-clock turning and clock-turning?
It will affect your car.. the tire will become too high from proper turning and cut..
Re: Advice Needed: New Rims Or Raise Car. Which Is Better? by staneless(m): 11:42pm On Sep 28, 2020
Smithkline200:
17 inch is too much.
Have you considered anti-clock turning and clock-turning?
It will affect your car.. the tire will become too high from proper turning and cut..

27 inches is too much? Says who? Maybe you should check out the car's owner manual and see for yourself...
Re: Advice Needed: New Rims Or Raise Car. Which Is Better? by Joselph95(m): 4:40pm On Sep 29, 2020
Victoraguwa:
Dont raise your car bro it's not ideal you can upgrade the rim to a suitable one

Here's what I'll advise too... If you raise it, it'll loose balance on highways.

(1) (Reply)

Sold!!! Neatly Used Lexus RX330 2005 For #2.5. Call 08131291655 / Distress 2010 Camry Xle Thumbstart 2.6m / Honda Accord EOD 2005 Register 600k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.