Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,151 members, 7,864,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:13 AM

Please Help: How Safe Are Loan Apps? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help: How Safe Are Loan Apps? (515 Views)

Top 11 Quick Loan Apps In Nigeria For Individuals And Business Owners / How Safe Are Customer Deposits At FCMB? / How Safe Are Your Funds With Piggybank? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help: How Safe Are Loan Apps? by Wizzyonyxphoenix(m): 10:10pm On Sep 28, 2020
Please guys, I just wanted to know if it is safe to use loan apps. My mum applied for a loan with Branch, and her blood pressure is almost at breaking point since she gave them her BVN number. They haven't even given her the money yet since we applied almost an hour ago. Please guys, help save a brother here before she cries my ears of and faints!!!!
Re: Please Help: How Safe Are Loan Apps? by GMBuhari: 10:37pm On Sep 28, 2020
any unsecure app won't find it's way to play store

3 Likes

Re: Please Help: How Safe Are Loan Apps? by TrippleEEE: 1:00am On Sep 29, 2020
It's very safe. Tell her. Branch doesn't waste that much time unless there's an issue.
Re: Please Help: How Safe Are Loan Apps? by Nobody: 1:11am On Sep 29, 2020
Dont try it. interest rates too high and your debit card will be mortgaged to them which means unlimited access to your money till your card expires. You are warned.
Re: Please Help: How Safe Are Loan Apps? by NewLogicalMind: 1:13am On Sep 29, 2020
Wizzyonyxphoenix:
Please guys, I just wanted to know if it is safe to use loan apps. My mum applied for a loan with Branch, and her blood pressure is almost at breaking point since she gave them her BVN number. They haven't even given her the money yet since we applied almost an hour ago. Please guys, help save a brother here before she cries my ears of and faints!!!!

It's not possible to withdraw money form your account with just your BVN
Re: Please Help: How Safe Are Loan Apps? by Wizzyonyxphoenix(m): 6:00pm On Sep 29, 2020
TrippleEEE:
It's very safe. Tell her. Branch doesn't waste that much time unless there's an issue.

Okay thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: Please Help: How Safe Are Loan Apps? by Wizzyonyxphoenix(m): 6:00pm On Sep 29, 2020
NewLogicalMind:

It's not possible to withdraw money form your account with just your BVN

I just hope so, she has been really worried
TrippleEEE:

We haven't received the any alert from them yet oooo
Re: Please Help: How Safe Are Loan Apps? by profchudo(m): 7:29pm On Sep 29, 2020
Pls guys I really want to borrow loan like 30k, who can recommend a good app and their interest rates
Re: Please Help: How Safe Are Loan Apps? by TrippleEEE: 9:26pm On Sep 29, 2020
Wizzyonyxphoenix:

We haven't received the any alert from them yet oooo
Check for their contact information and contact them. Either by call or email.

(1) (Reply)

Bank Guarantee Or Bank Draft Available Locally / How To Buy And Swap Any Coin In Trustwallet / Fraudulent Transfer:help Me Recover My Fund @kudi And Access Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.