Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Bobrisky Loses His Throne After A Transgender Confirm Pregnant Before Him (detai - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Loses His Throne After A Transgender Confirm Pregnant Before Him (detai (2521 Views)

Zulu Queen Takes The Throne After Death Of King (PICS) / See Photos Of The Beautiful Prison Where Hushpuppi And His Colleagues Were Detai / Newly Engaged Toyin Aimakhu Hopes To Get Pregnant Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Loses His Throne After A Transgender Confirm Pregnant Before Him (detai by Chatinews: 9:41am On Sep 29, 2020
Bobrisky rival Chris Nasi Monisola popularly known as Oluwa Lagos become the first African Nigerian transgender to get pregnant successfully after surgery done by a Nigeria-London based doctor (Dr. Mike)

Oluwa Lagos is a Nigerian that based in London. Few weeks ago when the news came out that Oluwa Lagos is pregnant, people thought it was a rumor but it was later confirmed by Oluwa Lagos during a live interview with Daddy Freeze saying all thanks to Dr. Mike for making his dream come true.

Oluwa Lagos said: Words can't express the joy in me after my long time dream finally came to pass. At first I was sacred, I thought the surgery won't be a successful one but here I am today, I'm 2 months pregnant. All thanks to Dr. Mike.

After the confirmation, Oluwa Lagos became the first African Nigerian transgender to get pregnant

Re: Bobrisky Loses His Throne After A Transgender Confirm Pregnant Before Him (detai by daddytime(m): 9:44am On Sep 29, 2020
People dey born sha.

Some mothers do have 'em indeed.

Can't judge you guys though, whatever rocks you and your boats.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Loses His Throne After A Transgender Confirm Pregnant Before Him (detai by angelEmade: 9:48am On Sep 29, 2020
wow...

Re: Bobrisky Loses His Throne After A Transgender Confirm Pregnant Before Him (detai by uniqueboi1(m): 9:49am On Sep 29, 2020
Monumental rubbish embarassed
Re: Bobrisky Loses His Throne After A Transgender Confirm Pregnant Before Him (detai by Righteousness89(m): 9:51am On Sep 29, 2020
Confusion all over the Places..

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Loses His Throne After A Transgender Confirm Pregnant Before Him (detai by Aishat097: 9:53am On Sep 29, 2020
Daddy freeze baba werey
Re: Bobrisky Loses His Throne After A Transgender Confirm Pregnant Before Him (detai by vinceyinnovation: 10:05am On Sep 29, 2020
that means another has replaced bobrisky's "throne of foolishness"
Re: Bobrisky Loses His Throne After A Transgender Confirm Pregnant Before Him (detai by legendEMT(m): 10:07am On Sep 29, 2020
please I have one question...
from where is the child going to come out, is it through the anal rectum or CS?
Re: Bobrisky Loses His Throne After A Transgender Confirm Pregnant Before Him (detai by Nyamve1: 10:19am On Sep 29, 2020
Their was a time they said oluwa Lagos died of corona virus na

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Loses His Throne After A Transgender Confirm Pregnant Before Him (detai by DenreleDave(m): 10:31am On Sep 29, 2020
Eyyyyyy.. See wahala
Re: Bobrisky Loses His Throne After A Transgender Confirm Pregnant Before Him (detai by Chatinews: 11:28am On Sep 29, 2020
daddytime:
People dey born sha.

Some mothers do have 'em indeed.

Can't judge you guys though, whatever rocks you and your boats.

Lol
Re: Bobrisky Loses His Throne After A Transgender Confirm Pregnant Before Him (detai by Chatinews: 11:28am On Sep 29, 2020
vinceyinnovation:
that means another has replaced bobrisky's "throne of foolishness"
grin grin grin
Re: Bobrisky Loses His Throne After A Transgender Confirm Pregnant Before Him (detai by kheny12(m): 2:03pm On Sep 29, 2020
Fugly transgender,May God punish you all.
Re: Bobrisky Loses His Throne After A Transgender Confirm Pregnant Before Him (detai by Freestainworld(m): 2:19pm On Sep 29, 2020
that is the kind of people daddy freeze likes interviewing
Re: Bobrisky Loses His Throne After A Transgender Confirm Pregnant Before Him (detai by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 29, 2020
What is wrong with yoruba people nitori oloun angry
Re: Bobrisky Loses His Throne After A Transgender Confirm Pregnant Before Him (detai by mytime24(f): 3:09pm On Sep 29, 2020
Endtime

Re: Bobrisky Loses His Throne After A Transgender Confirm Pregnant Before Him (detai by Chatinews: 3:46pm On Sep 29, 2020
kheny12:
Fugly transgender,May God punish you all.

shocked
Re: Bobrisky Loses His Throne After A Transgender Confirm Pregnant Before Him (detai by Chatinews: 3:46pm On Sep 29, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
What is wrong with yoruba people nitori oloun angry

Am telling u
Freestainworld:
that is the kind of people daddy freeze likes interviewing

grin
Re: Bobrisky Loses His Throne After A Transgender Confirm Pregnant Before Him (detai by Telegram234(m): 5:45pm On Sep 29, 2020
See as my father for up just waste em saliva and 2 bags of dangote sand for this idiot.
So if angel come now and say all men go left and all women go right, abeg which side dem dis ones go go,,
Re: Bobrisky Loses His Throne After A Transgender Confirm Pregnant Before Him (detai by Petyr1: 7:12pm On Sep 29, 2020
why Yoruba again na? why fucking yoruba
Re: Bobrisky Loses His Throne After A Transgender Confirm Pregnant Before Him (detai by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 29, 2020
Lies !!!

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

"My Price Just Went Up", Laycon After Grammy Recording Academy Feat / Download Ice Prince – Aboki (remix) Ft. Sakordie, Mercy Johnson, Wizkid, M.I / Video: Wizkid Playing Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.