Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,829 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Poor State Of Roads Leading To Poly Nekede, Owerri(pictures) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Poor State Of Roads Leading To Poly Nekede, Owerri(pictures) (1451 Views)

State Of Roads In Sango Ota Ogun State (pictures) / Heavy Duty Vehicle Fell At Okorocha Tunnel In Owerri- Pictures / Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poor State Of Roads Leading To Poly Nekede, Owerri(pictures) by DamnnNiggarr: 1:02pm On Sep 29, 2020
Please someone should tell Imo State Government that Imolites are suffering that they should get to work immediately to ease their pains and suffering.
The poor state of poly Nekede Owerri today according to a Facebook user Viktor Muntasir

https://www./1196461244024021/permalink/1428149834188493/

Lalasticlala seun mynd44
Imolites deserves better.

Re: Poor State Of Roads Leading To Poly Nekede, Owerri(pictures) by DamnnNiggarr: 1:06pm On Sep 29, 2020
This road harbours more of the federal institution s in the state

Re: Poor State Of Roads Leading To Poly Nekede, Owerri(pictures) by Zeion422(m): 1:16pm On Sep 29, 2020
I seriously dont knw wat is working in this country
Re: Poor State Of Roads Leading To Poly Nekede, Owerri(pictures) by IGpro1(m): 1:29pm On Sep 29, 2020
Jesus is coming soon))

It is well
Re: Poor State Of Roads Leading To Poly Nekede, Owerri(pictures) by larryking540: 2:18pm On Sep 29, 2020
I was in imo state 2014 ,this location has been like this since then ,I can remember and recall every building the the above picture ,I remember the day rain fell and so many people car got stock there
Re: Poor State Of Roads Leading To Poly Nekede, Owerri(pictures) by Vyzz: 3:19pm On Sep 29, 2020
angry
Re: Poor State Of Roads Leading To Poly Nekede, Owerri(pictures) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 29, 2020
Hope Uzodinjo is a big waste and a disgrace to Imo people. Tufia.

FUTO and PolyNekede students can relate to the suffering on this road. sad
Re: Poor State Of Roads Leading To Poly Nekede, Owerri(pictures) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 10:26pm On Sep 30, 2020
This road was already being worked on when Ihedioha became governor. Unfortunately, after he was removed, any form of construction on it stopped

2 Likes

Re: Poor State Of Roads Leading To Poly Nekede, Owerri(pictures) by nigeriainfo: 10:27pm On Sep 30, 2020
Tinubu why?
Re: Poor State Of Roads Leading To Poly Nekede, Owerri(pictures) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 01, 2020
Yampotatocarrot:
This road was already being worked on when Ihedioha became governor. Unfortunately, after he was removed, any form of construction on it stopped
Nothing was being worked on. I'm a student in one of the higher institutions there and I didn't see anything.
Re: Poor State Of Roads Leading To Poly Nekede, Owerri(pictures) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 2:30pm On Oct 01, 2020
Activist001:

Nothing was being worked on. I'm a student in one of the higher institutions there and I didn't see anything.

There was ongoing work there, Sir. It was being graded and all. I'm sure of that
Re: Poor State Of Roads Leading To Poly Nekede, Owerri(pictures) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 01, 2020
Yampotatocarrot:

There was ongoing work there, Sir. It was being graded and all. I'm sure of that
Lol, are you telling me about where I stay or what?

Do you live around Nekede or Ihiagwa?
Re: Poor State Of Roads Leading To Poly Nekede, Owerri(pictures) by Jaycew(f): 8:15pm On Oct 01, 2020
Activist001:

He's right. The little grading done there was by ihedioha. Uzodimma came on board and everything stopped.
Re: Poor State Of Roads Leading To Poly Nekede, Owerri(pictures) by investordj: 5:31am On Oct 02, 2020
Haba you can lie o . If you are a student in that axis ...serious work was going on that road prior to when ihedioha was removed .
Activist001:

Re: Poor State Of Roads Leading To Poly Nekede, Owerri(pictures) by investordj: 5:34am On Oct 02, 2020
Oga I stay at lafarge just before the cut bridge
Serious road construction was on going .. seems you were not around ..
Activist001:

Re: Poor State Of Roads Leading To Poly Nekede, Owerri(pictures) by Ablesam171: 6:13am On Oct 02, 2020
this road has been in bad state since 2012 what pains me most is that this hopeless people would still come there to campaign but would forget that place after election, the cost of transportation increases by 150-200% every raining season because of this same bad road.
Shame on all IMO state past governor starting from Ikedi Ohakim, Rochas Okorocha, Emeka Ihedioha and Hope Uzodinma.
Re: Poor State Of Roads Leading To Poly Nekede, Owerri(pictures) by prince2pac(m): 10:04am On Oct 02, 2020
Activist001:

grin grin grin Road weh dem de work before oga supleme court came on board... not only tha one self even world bank, orlu road etc... hope na scam

(1) (Reply)

Europe Countries That Confer Automatic Citizenship On Newborns / Canada Provincial Nominee Program? / Southafrica

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.